Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Horse Mounts Garda in Ireland: Stallion Tells Cop to Take it Like a Man!

Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seed Boutique
 Horse Mounts Garda in Ireland: Stallion Tells Cop to Take it Like a Man! Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2012, 11:24 AM   #1
Guest 26753

Horse Mounts Garda in Ireland: Stallion Tells Cop to Take it Like a Man!

Horse Mounts Garda in Ireland: Stallion Tells Cop to Take it Like a Man!

Smithfield Horse Market: Mounted Police, Indeed

Just so you know, the story that follows is about a horse with an erection trying to mount a police officer. If you find that sort of content (and the accompanying NSFW pics) disturbing, move on to another story.

Now, On to the Horse Penis

For those of you still with us... A strange scene unfolded at the Smithfield Horse Market in Dublin, Ireland. As a garda (Irish cop) went to check the electronic tag on a horse, the stallion must have gotten a mixed signal. Next thing you know, the horse is getting frisky with the police officer.

The horse's owner tried to restrain the animal, but what could he do: we're talking about a massive stallion with a thing for men in uniform. This was only going to go one way.

The NSFW photos of the horse trying to mount the cop are below. Well, if you work in an office where pictures of horse's penises are SFW, well, uh, that's cool, but for the rest of us, this is NSFW.

Photos: Horse vs Cop (NSFW)

If you immediately thought of NWA's "Fuck tha Police", you're not the first. The inevitable remix is below.

The traumatized garda was promptly rescued from beneath the beast and escaped relatively unharmed, although the mental scarring is likely to remain for the rest of his life.

Source: joe.ie

Continue reading at NowPublic.com: Horse Mounts Garda in Ireland: Stallion vs Cop (NSFW Pics) | NowPublic News Coverage http://www.nowpublic.com/strange/hor...#ixzz1qy2lRYL3

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:40 AM   #2
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor

funny you'd find and post this today bro, it's been a strange couple of days here in the Den.......
Stoner4Life jest offline   Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:50 AM   #3
Opus53

Opus53 is just really niceOpus53 is just really niceOpus53 is just really niceOpus53 is just really nice
bad horse.........

Opus53 jest offline   Quote

Old 04-03-2012, 12:10 PM   #4
paladin420
FACILITATOR

paladin420 is a survivorpaladin420 is a survivorpaladin420 is a survivorpaladin420 is a survivorpaladin420 is a survivorpaladin420 is a survivorpaladin420 is a survivorpaladin420 is a survivorpaladin420 is a survivorpaladin420 is a survivorpaladin420 is a survivor
I believe this rates better than ole Cecil the lama that loved to spit his cud on uniformed cops. I was supposed to break him of that nasty habit but could never find the time
paladin420 jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:49 PM   #5
b00m
~No Guts~ ~No Glory~

b00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivor
That's funny as fuck
b00m jest offline   Quote

Old 04-03-2012, 01:00 PM   #6
headband 707
Plant whisperer

headband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivor
HOLY SHIT I laughed so hard with this one LOL this was a once in a life time shot really nice lol.. love this LOL headband 707
Are we growing wiser or are we just growing taller?
When everyone is going left it's important to look right.. Never follow the crowd they are usually WRONG! Headband707

The more I see the less I know LOL... Micheal Faranti

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. Albert Pine
Somthing that drives me Hazy ,,
I'm I or the other's crazy?Albert Einstien
Free Gypsy ffs!!

Nas& Damian Marley " Friends"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO18F4aKGzQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrC-yum82MI
Nas&Damian Marley "Patience"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01FE9cPXE3M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17FZIncZi8Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw
now you should listen to it loud...
headband 707 jest offline   Quote

Old 04-03-2012, 02:13 PM   #7
Pepé The Grower

Pepé The Grower is a splendid one to beholdPepé The Grower is a splendid one to beholdPepé The Grower is a splendid one to beholdPepé The Grower is a splendid one to beholdPepé The Grower is a splendid one to beholdPepé The Grower is a splendid one to beholdPepé The Grower is a splendid one to behold
crazy

Hahaha,he got what he deserves...it's worth seeing

They don't said if the horse was charged with sexual assault on an officier...where i live that's what would happen,at best.

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:21 PM   #8
OrganicBuds
Banned

OrganicBuds is a survivorOrganicBuds is a survivorOrganicBuds is a survivorOrganicBuds is a survivorOrganicBuds is a survivorOrganicBuds is a survivorOrganicBuds is a survivorOrganicBuds is a survivorOrganicBuds is a survivorOrganicBuds is a survivorOrganicBuds is a survivor
I have been trying to get a horse to do that for years, whats the secret? Not to me of, but to cops. Wouldn't that be great if a cop rang your door bell and to his surprise a horse with a hard on busts out the front door looking for a good time. Best security device ever!
OrganicBuds jest offline   Quote

Old 04-03-2012, 02:28 PM   #9
Pepé The Grower

Pepé The Grower is a splendid one to beholdPepé The Grower is a splendid one to beholdPepé The Grower is a splendid one to beholdPepé The Grower is a splendid one to beholdPepé The Grower is a splendid one to beholdPepé The Grower is a splendid one to beholdPepé The Grower is a splendid one to behold
until there is nothing more than a dead horse^^...then,pray for your life...

Old 04-03-2012, 02:29 PM   #10
Guest 26753

The cop should have been charged with soliciting.

The awkward moment when a garda tries to check for an electronic tag on an impressively-endowed horse.

In this pic I think the cop musta been giving the stallion a head job!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:31 PM   #11
mrcreosote

mrcreosote is a survivormrcreosote is a survivormrcreosote is a survivormrcreosote is a survivormrcreosote is a survivormrcreosote is a survivormrcreosote is a survivormrcreosote is a survivormrcreosote is a survivormrcreosote is a survivormrcreosote is a survivor
When you're hot...

You're hot!
mrcreosote jest offline   Quote

Old 04-03-2012, 02:36 PM   #12
avant gardener
Banned

avant gardener has a reputation beyond reputeavant gardener has a reputation beyond reputeavant gardener has a reputation beyond reputeavant gardener has a reputation beyond reputeavant gardener has a reputation beyond reputeavant gardener has a reputation beyond reputeavant gardener has a reputation beyond reputeavant gardener has a reputation beyond reputeavant gardener has a reputation beyond reputeavant gardener has a reputation beyond reputeavant gardener has a reputation beyond repute
otherwise stated,
avant gardener jest offline   Quote

Old 04-03-2012, 03:01 PM   #13
BurrZurrKurr

BurrZurrKurr has disabled reputation
Thank you for this thread. That poor horse musta been drunk - I know I've tried to mount a few pigs while under the influence of too many Guinness.

HLB
BurrZurrKurr jest offline   Quote

Old 04-03-2012, 10:10 PM   #14
purple_man

purple_man has a brilliant futurepurple_man has a brilliant futurepurple_man has a brilliant futurepurple_man has a brilliant futurepurple_man has a brilliant futurepurple_man has a brilliant futurepurple_man has a brilliant futurepurple_man has a brilliant futurepurple_man has a brilliant futurepurple_man has a brilliant futurepurple_man has a brilliant future
DAMN! taking: farq tha police to another level!!!

by the way i guess the dude musta be traumatized for life... i mean come on, ... he got mounted + had the horses dongle slapping his head ...

blessss
purple_man jest offline   Quote

Old 04-03-2012, 10:12 PM   #15
SpasticGramps
Don't Drone Me, Bro!

SpasticGramps has disabled reputation
That's awesome.

Attic Buildout
"You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew."
Albert Einstien

"WAR IS A RACKET"
US Marine Corp Major General Smedley Butler
(July 30, 1881 – June 21, 1940) Most Decorated Marine at the Time of his Death
SpasticGramps jest offline   Quote