What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Vaped weed pork and beans/chilli

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
So this is quite a simple recipe takes about 30mins to make or longer if you like. I like to take at least 1 hour on it.

Take 1-2 onions depending on size. 3-4 cloves of crushed garlic. Some pork mince. Enough for 2 people for this recipe.

one tin of beans. Coconut oil, worcester sauce, salt and pepper optional, vaped weed. How much weed you put in is up to you. I'd say put a decent amount in. Make sure it is finely chopped/ground and dried completely. Put enough in that you see it in the sauce but not enough so it dominates the dish.

Now...

Fry the onions, garlic and pork mince in coconut oil or any kind of oil. I use coconut as I happen to have some right now and like to cook weed in it.

Brown the mince thoroughly. Always overcook rather than undercook pork products IMHO. Once brown turn down heat to simmer and add the weed. Simmer for at least 20mins. I recomend a little longer. I go 30-40mins here usually as I spend a little less time browning but you can just brown and simmer for 20mins if you like.

Next...

Add the can of beans. I use Campbells pork and beans. Use a bigger or smaller can depending on what kind of ratio of beans to pork is wanted. I recomend more beans as it ends up being tastier and a cheaper way of serving more people. I put one mid to large can in or 2 medium to small cans.

Stir in thoroughly, cover and keep on low simmer for another 15-30 mins. I like to cook slowly where possible with these type of dishes as I think it gives longer for the infusion process to properly let the goodness seep from the weed.

At least that is my instinct. Whether scientific or not is another question!

Finally....

Serve on toast or with bread, with a baked potato, with chips, with french fries, with rice or anything you like.

Additionally....

Now of course this recipe can be easily changed to chilli with the introduction of a handful of finely chopped red and green chillies, some hot sauce can be substituted for the Worcester.

If you do decide to go the chilli route I recommend adding a teaspoon to a tablespoon of brown sugar. It gives the dish a fuller flavor.

Happy Cooking!

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Nice recipe, weed would also work if you heated it beforehand. How is your stew on digestion time x stone time. With canna milk and canna oil both I sometimes am still getting buzzed the next day, as I digest.

I live on a vegetable-chili-gumbo, I will have to try dosing a bit of that, thanks.
H

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
Nice recipe, weed would also work if you heated it beforehand. How is your stew on digestion time x stone time. With canna milk and canna oil both I sometimes am still getting buzzed the next day, as I digest.

I live on a vegetable-chili-gumbo, I will have to try dosing a bit of that, thanks.
H

Takes about 45mins to start to work. Be careful with dose as I put too much in 1st time and gf and I were absolutely wasted all night.

I was still stoned the next day too!

:laughing: