What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ASSHOLE: Black Sour Bubble x CaseyBand (BSBxCB)

THCello

Thanks Asshole!
The Highlanders Cave: Black Sour Bubble x CaseyBand

(PLEASE post in here for discussions, etc. Would like to keep this clean for visitors)

With that infamous stud CaseyBand for a father,
and a Sour Bubble dominant Black Rose hybrid for a mum,
He gifts us this beautiful, unnamed plant.
Some call it Unicorn, I call it Chameleon,
others just call it BSBxCB.

DSCN4183.jpg
DSCN4192.jpg

(Stoneyluv's pics, The Highlander's Cave's Genetics)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: Wow what a stunning plant :good:
Never heard of it before :chin: sounds like some interesting genetics, so how does she smell in flower and how does she smoke up for you?? :dunno:
:tiphat:

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Bsb

picture.php

picture.php

I remember a green and a purple pheno of bsb. The green was stronger but the purple was what I was after.

I couldnt get her to yield or produce viable seeds tho.

I think the caseyband cross you are showing was a step up.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya I cant find any of those beans I been lookin, you know im a bubble head ha! Looks and sounds better than black rose/sour bubble Ive seen.

How did she smoke?

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Ya I cant find any of those beans I been lookin, you know im a bubble head ha! Looks and sounds better than black rose/sour bubble Ive seen.

How did she smoke?

It had a classic "purple" flavor. Floral, perfume, but with an added earthiness. Almost chocolate earthiness. The effects were immediate and sleep/hunger inducing. Not that long lasting tho.

Most memorable moment was pulling out an oz in a recording studio and everything going silent. Except the sound of the jaws hitting the ground. :jawdrop:

The green pheno was more sour/spicey and yielded about 25% more. It was like a decomposing sierra mist carbonated drink.

Latest posts

Latest posts