Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Bonzo BoUnCeS back...:)

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Bonzo BoUnCeS back...:) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2012, 11:46 AM #1
Bonzo

Bonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to all
Bonzo BoUnCeS back...:)

Howdy my friends

Its been a long time. I just got a new place and am biulding it out into a semi Lung room setup with room for expansion for veg, clone, mother and maybe a lil' pollen chuckin' here and there

Gonna be runnin' a stadium thingy in coco fed every 4 hours or so for 15 minutes or so...rtw probably. (HGO style)

Thinkin' House & Garden nutes, simple simple. (subject to change)

3 or 4k vert bare bulbs, might mix-up spectrums/bulbs.

Air exchange will be swamp cooler in/14" max fan rated at 1700cfm out with a window shaker AC for backup. (subject to change)

Somehow ive managed to hold onto the OGRE cut some of you have seen on my old thread. She is a sturdy girl, bugs dont like her and she eats just about anything and likes it AND i think shes kinda perty too!

The flower area is 10' x 15' x 8' ceiling.

Still alot of work to be done but im just itchin' to git er goin'!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	workshop2.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	159689 Click image for larger version

Name:	workshop4.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	159690 Click image for larger version

Name:	workshop5.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	159691 Click image for larger version

Name:	workshop6.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	159692

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)
Bonzo is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:52 AM #2
Bonzo

Bonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to all
few more...hope to see some old friends and meet some new ones

peace and prosperity!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	workshop7.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	159693 Click image for larger version

Name:	workshop8.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	159694

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)
Bonzo is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:09 PM #3
DimeBag65
You will not be forgotten

DimeBag65 is a glorious beacon of lightDimeBag65 is a glorious beacon of lightDimeBag65 is a glorious beacon of lightDimeBag65 is a glorious beacon of lightDimeBag65 is a glorious beacon of lightDimeBag65 is a glorious beacon of lightDimeBag65 is a glorious beacon of lightDimeBag65 is a glorious beacon of lightDimeBag65 is a glorious beacon of lightDimeBag65 is a glorious beacon of lightDimeBag65 is a glorious beacon of light
looks like a great room to get renovated and up n running!

great to see you back around brotha! cant wait to see you get everything set up and running, all my best wishes going out to you and ill be dropping in again soon to see how everything is progressing for you, peace pot and micro dot!

Prop. 215 and SB 420 Complient

Medicinal Cannabis Grower

RIP buckeye-Leaf , you will be missed, but not forgotten! and live on in our memories, cheers brotha
DimeBag65 is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2012, 08:29 PM #4
Bonzo

Brotha DB what it do dude!? welcome and thanks for the positive JUJU!

i forgot to mention i put in an order today with the bay for Connoiseur Genetics ChemJones and a couple other things, fun things to come...

peace

FREEDOM for BONZ

Bonzo is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2012, 09:18 PM #5
Hüsker Dü

Hüsker Dü is a jewel in the roughHüsker Dü is a jewel in the roughHüsker Dü is a jewel in the roughHüsker Dü is a jewel in the roughHüsker Dü is a jewel in the roughHüsker Dü is a jewel in the rough
Bonzo - This one is tagged

HD
Hüsker Dü is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2012, 10:35 PM #6
caljim
I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.

caljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to all
Thats going to be a good looking space. Keep up the good work and keep us posted.
caljim is offline Quote

Old 04-01-2012, 02:10 AM #7
GIS

GIS has disabled reputation
Hey Bonzo, how's it going? So glad I happened to stumble upon this thread. Subscribed!
I have also switched to vertical & coco recently. Can't wait to see what you do with this new grow space. Always a big fan of your threads.
GIS is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:29 AM #8
Bonzo

Howdy Husker Du!

Its got potential caljim for sure! I'm on a shoestring budget so its gonna have to come together little by little but the main flower room im thinkin' 2 weeks or less we can get some OGRE in there!

Shorts my brotha what it is! I was thinkin' about ya last night puttin' this up and goddang here you are! You runnin' a stadium? awesome man! this is gonna be fun!

I got a lil' more framing done today, tryin' to find a free door but its lookin' like the Depot for 54 bucks, not bad.

thanks for droppin' in my friends!

peace and love!

FREEDOM for BONZ

Bonzo is offline Quote

Old 04-01-2012, 05:28 AM #9
MID TOWN

MID TOWN has a spectacular aura aboutMID TOWN has a spectacular aura aboutMID TOWN has a spectacular aura aboutMID TOWN has a spectacular aura about
You got a nice space there! Should be fun to watch it come together!!

Willow's Herb Rooms

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329348
MID TOWN is offline Quote

Old 04-01-2012, 06:06 AM #10
Hundred Gram Oz
Our Work is Never Over

Hundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant future
Hey man you have some nice space to work with, I didn't even realise that you had a thread going to I seen it in the new posts section. One thing I can't stop telling people is that growing with Run to Waste / Drain to Waste = extra yield and a far smaller chance of disease spreading and killing or damaging your yield, a lot of people are put off and think that they are losing out on the extra nutes but trust me, come harvest time you will see the difference and realise that you have gained, not lost.

I hear ya on itching to get a log started, it looks like you got a great room there my buddy, I'll be here to the end, I know you will give us all a kickass show.

Sending your new room lots of Irish blessings and plenty of good luck for heavy harvests!

Best Vibez
HGO
Hundred Gram Oz is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.