What's new

posting pics?

Danks2005

I know it's a dumb question for someone who has been here since 2005 but, how do I get pics to show in my thread instead of as an attachment?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you use img tags..
img*] Remove the Astrix's

Danks2005

So, it's trolling to ask for help. I've been here for a long time and never posted a pic. I finally decide to start a grow diary, and you give me a hard time when I ask for a hand. I don't post a lot, but when I do I try to be helpful. Is it too much to ask for others to do the same?

To everyone else in this thread--THANK YOU! I'll try again when I get home. Sorry, computers aren't my thing:)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Danks, if you've uploaded a pic into your gallery then just click on the image, below it will be two boxes one will say 'Linked Thumbnail' & the other will say 'Linked Image'. Copy the url of the Linked Image and just paste it into your post. No need to add any of these boxes to images hosted here.

ignore the newbie too, he has his own troll thread where he starts off talking about hash but takes every opportunity he can at mentioning male genitalia including his desire for himself to teabag a members dog, pretty sick shit in the Tokers Den.......[/B]

F

Fastcast

Danks, if you've uploaded a pic into your gallery then just click on the image, below it will be two boxes one will say 'Linked Thumbnail' & the other will say 'Linked Image'. Copy the url of the Linked Image and just paste it into your post. No need to add any of these https://www.icmag.com/ic/images/icons/icon14.gif[/IMG]

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
open the pic you want to post in your album.copy and paste the bb code into your post.its that easy:)

S

sweetypie

mine i just click on the pic. do yall see the pic? someone told me they werent seeing my pics in another thread. and how do i make this pic full size?

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
mine i just click on the pic. do yall see the pic? someone told me they werent seeing my pics in another thread. and how do i make this pic full size?

make sure your album is set to"public"or only your friends can see them.for large pics,copy and paste the bb code.