Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > U.K. > New Tent.... New grow: Emerald Traingle Genetics

Thread Title Search
New Tent.... New grow: Emerald Traingle Genetics Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2012, 07:51 PM #1
~Shhh~
JETS

~Shhh~ has disabled reputation
New Tent.... New grow: Emerald Traingle Genetics

Sup guys, I bought a new tent today... DR120. Kept hearing that Secret Jardin tents were the way forward... I gotta say I like it, but it's still got light leaks like the 50 quid one I had before, lol!:tounge: Plus the feckin poles that hold lights and filter etc pop up off frame unless under load! That pissed me off tbh honest 5 mins of moaning later I got promised 20% off a digi ballast so it just goes to show, be a moany b'stard if your not happy with your purchases!

I'm a lil up in the air whether this will be a vertical grow or a regular horizontal (in which case I hope that 20% discount extends to a new reflector as well, cause all I got is euro barn style ones!)

I'm growing a few clones from the Queen of Diamonds *The white x Killer Queen* from my last grow - see signature. Alongside the newcomers: Emerald Triangle's Blueberry Headband and Lost Coast OG.

They were placed into paper towels to germ 7 days back and cracked 5 days ago popped out of the jiffies 4 days back so they've been growing 4 days under cool white floro's. Will give them another 2 weeks then flip cause they're supposed to have a good bit of stretch and I wanna fit in 12 including the clones which are already 8", well 6" now I've tied and trained em. Got a new bulb from Slyvania which I read produces a very high output compared to it's competitors, better than sunmaster fore sure and temps will be controlled via my DIY variac fan speed controller. No buzz from any fans- I'm running my TD silent which is the nutz!

Nothing exciting thus far, just notes for myself more than anything but come on in and get comfy for the ride!

~Shhh~ is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:55 PM #2
Guest1298

Nice clean set up all the best with your grow...peace dank

Old 03-28-2012, 07:55 PM #3
RudeDog

RudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to all
I'm in for the show....All the best.

RudeDog's Organic Grow - Finished
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226006

Careful with that spliff Eugine, it causes condensation.
RudeDog is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2012, 08:07 PM #4
Piff Rhys Jones
♣ Hugging Trees ♣

Piff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to all
Piff Rhys Jones has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I'm not gonna lie. I'm jealous!!

Wish I had a new tent and some fresh genetics!

Looking forward to seeing them develop mate.

Peace.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:29 PM #5
mellow yellow

mellow yellow has a spectacular aura aboutmellow yellow has a spectacular aura aboutmellow yellow has a spectacular aura aboutmellow yellow has a spectacular aura about
pulling up a seat

Old 03-28-2012, 11:43 PM #6
roll it large
Coco-grower

roll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of light
Nice one mate looking forward to the show

Peace

my 1000w multistrain grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=221877

round 2 mix grow inc kalishnapple & agent orange
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226020
roll it large is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2012, 01:07 AM #7
paulo73
Convicted for turning dreams into reality

paulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant future
I´m in.

Here we go again (MIS, Kritical Kush,Motavation,Suicide Cheese, OG Pest, Blues and many others)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=274159

Adventure in Morocco
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=182914

Wizards of Oz Testers MBS&Z99
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=228036

Ganesh Deep Strawberry Diesel
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=225420

A Life full of stupid shit is a well fertilized Life
Make your own mistakes and please don´t miss the lessons hidden within them
paulo73 is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2012, 02:57 AM #8
mitch_connor
large member

mitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of light
cool mate, I have a few DRS120's and think they are good value.

One does have a few pinhole lightleaks in the zip, thats all I can fault.

The one Ive had longest has been up/down pushing 10 times now and still goes together nicely.

good luck with the grow!
mitch_connor is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2012, 06:59 PM #9
~Shhh~
JETS

~Shhh~ has disabled reputation
Sup Dank user, Rude Dog, Piff Rhys, mellow yellow, RIL, P and Mitch thanks for joining.

@mitch the DR120's are definitely a good tent with quality materials and goo enough construction, just though that I may have evaded the pinholes I had on my cheap as fook tent going for the 'market leader', but alas... Still, the reflective qualities are far superior to my £50 tent, as are the fittings and material. So I can't complain to much... Seems like tents in general suffer from the 'pinhole' leaks due to the need for negative pressure and their construction. I may line it in some film held down with velcro if I can be assed, but probably not

Plant update

Well temps are bloody high in this wee tent, I love the sun but hate the effects on my grows since I started these seeds under floro's and had them off during the night for 6 hours I don't wanna fool with their clock now and change it so their off for 6 hours in the day (12-6pm) instead as I may invite the ole hermies out to play. Temps are maxing out @ 29 canopy level. That's with 1 passive intake, might need to get the active intake set up, cause keeping exhaust @ 50% is making humidity really low. Not that these seedlings look very bothered they're growing away well considering they were x-planted and then put under a 600w yesterday lol! Have grown nicely and not missed a beat
~Shhh~ is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2012, 09:10 PM #10
mitch_connor
large member

mitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of light
I got the dark room street tents so their budget ones. the pinhole leaks are in the newest one, the elder too are pretty sound, you have to really study it to fuck to find any light leaks.

Yeh it's a double edged sword this weather, nice to blaze in outside, but it's pushing temps up inside. Usually the autumn and spring periods are my favourite for growing inside.
mitch_connor is offline Quote