What's new

Black Widow Grow Diary

OvergrowingKiwi

Welcome fellow ICMAG visitors and residents to my MR NICE - Black Widow Grow Diary
:smoker:
Light a Fatty and join me while I explore what delightful phenotypes are hidden in this packet.

picture.php

Grab some buds and some high energy snacks. This could become one of those threads.

picture.php

I started with 18 seeds in my pack! Germinated 11 and put the rest away for safe keeping.

OvergrowingKiwi

With the magic of the internet. Here are 11 unsexed black widow plants, taken shortly after I starved them a little and hit them with neem oil .
I've got some really interesting phenos here; one triple branching pheno which has no doubt been seen before.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
Ahh the lethal Black Widow. Remember smoking some of this at Katsu in Amsterdam and can honestly say it is one of the most powerful strains I've ever sampled.

Good luck with your grow.

OvergrowingKiwi

17/18 of the clones have rooted. Time for a visit to the grow supply store.

Cycle watering coco drain to waste system this time. Will start 12/12 cycle under 250w MH and move to 600w hps when the flowers begin.
Today I added a very small amount of house & garden hydro nutrient. Will use the coco range for flowering.

OvergrowingKiwi

Transplant Day

Transplant Day

Transplant time! :)

picture.php

All 18 of them rooted and a majority rooted well. Could be fluffier but quite pleased.

picture.php

OvergrowingKiwi

Into the coco coir they go.

picture.php

The plan is to hand water under 12/12 MH for a couple of days while I acquire a 600w hps & other supplies.

picture.php

:joint: Next up is the diy irrigation system and tray.

Thanks for all the well wishes, will keep ya posted.​

OvergrowingKiwi

Now rocking 600w, they are loving it. Will install irrigation now.

picture.php

The next batch of clones are mostly confirmed female 16/18

picture.php