What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600w Mega-Micro Grow; Mosca C99 Bx1 and friends

gnaut

So, the time is nigh. I mean now.

A few days ago I received my beans (albeit late, but late is better than never) Seeds were popped in soil, timers were set, box was running. Now I wait.

Today I opened my box just to check and observe, and what do you know... Four beans (all c99) making their way towards the light. I'll spare you the story and give you the details now.

Planning on lst + mod scrog(a la VerdantGreen) to manage lengthy veg time (as with two rooms I have the capacity to veg for a considerable amount of time)

The cab is custom, scratch built. Full build a long in my signature.

My box is running.. 600w HPS Cooltube for flower (sunmaster for that 10% increase!), 6x T5's for Veg. A can max 334(?)cfm fan cools my lights, and vortex 444(?)cfm fan exhausts through a 6x16 Phresh Filter. Temps are 79 in veg, 75 in flower.

Full Fox Farm line up to do simplicity. Trying to not over complicate things.

Beans are 10x Mosca Negra C99 Bx1 Accompanied by 5x Blue Satellites from Spice of Life (freebies!)

The beast
picture.php
picture.php

First c99 making its debut!
picture.php

Last edited:

gnaut

Day Seven from seed (some seeds are a little slow to the start, lost two.. :dunno:)

this girl looking a little sad.. nothing i can do?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gnaut

Day 10 from seed.. a few slower than the others.. looking for my keepers

picture.php
d

middle one leaves curling upward.. looking like a runt

Loved watching your buildout thread and can't wait to see it rockin full of plants. I purchased some Mosca C99 BX1 recently as well, so I will def be tagging along to see how yours go.

Great looking everything so far, keep it up man.

gnaut

Day 18 from seed, transplanted last night, currently getting low dosage 300w/600w MH for veg while we find our pretty women

Three slow ones hanging out in veg still trying to catch up, current 8
had lots of healthy white roots and were ready for a move.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

temps are very stable.. 65* at night, 72 in veg, 74 in flower...

Watering every few days when the containers feel light, still just on tap water ph'd to to 6.5