What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

91'chemdog

Is that 1st pic in your second post a picture taken by SKunk VA of the Chem91 or is that your pic?? I am intriuged by this legendary cut of chemdawg.... Thanks for the pics bro!! Looking awesome!!!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice looking buds i can almost smell the chemmy sour reek on that girl...smoked some chem91 recently that had me goin back for more hits just for the taste..

S

symbiote420

She's pretty! Nice job with her too, I just received a cut myself, I'm stoked!!

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
chem91 looks to be a chemdog x diesel. Ive grown or am currently growing just about every chemdog there is.. the Chemdog clone only, chemsister, chem4, chemDD... all your pics seem to resemble more of a chemdd...

is the chem91 a diesel cross?

very nice plants by the way. real healthy looking

V

Veg N Out

Are you SkunkVA because your second post is pics from his old over grow gallery...If so where are my Chemdog T shirts!

...... that definitely looks like the Chem91 Skunk VA cut but I am not an expert...

Yeah that is what I was thinking... Skunk VA?? BC some of those pics are defntly Skunk VA's pics of the 91

Last edited:

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
chem91 looks to be a chemdog x diesel. Ive grown or am currently growing just about every chemdog there is.. the Chemdog clone only, chemsister, chem4, chemDD... all your pics seem to resemble more of a chemdd...

is the chem91 a diesel cross?

very nice plants by the way. real healthy looking

The official chem 91 was the original chem cut. The d and 4 closely resembled the 91, and thats why they were kept around and favored.