Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > reeferman

Thread Title Search
Click to see great Glass, Pipes and Bongs at Aqua Lab!
reeferman Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2012, 06:52 AM #21
iSMOKE.KUSH

iSMOKE.KUSH is just really niceiSMOKE.KUSH is just really niceiSMOKE.KUSH is just really niceiSMOKE.KUSH is just really niceiSMOKE.KUSH is just really niceiSMOKE.KUSH is just really niceiSMOKE.KUSH is just really niceiSMOKE.KUSH is just really niceiSMOKE.KUSH is just really nice
wasn't there some story about him robbing a bunch of willams wonder seeds? was that him?

16 kW grow log
my 10,000 watt kush grow show (done)

iSMOKE.KUSH is offline Quote

Old 03-25-2012, 04:08 AM #22
Buddle

Buddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of light
Reefs Royal Hawaiian was killer.Love Potion #1 and Willie Nelson are legendary..My favorite that I purchased so far was BC Mango.He used a Manga Rosa female and the 3 beans I popped were dankola!!!Sticky,stinky,smelly straight up mango..yum!!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:22 AM #23
WelderDan

WelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud of
He had a lot of nice genetics there for a while. But he was kinda squirrely there before it all went to hell. His postings read like something written by a 12 year old on a high dose of Adderall. Rambling sentences that made little sense, peppered with "LOL" and poor spelling.

I've got some Butterscotch Hawaiian F3's (just popped a couple) and some G13/BSH pollen in the freezer to play with.

Maybe he'll get his act together again.

Cherry Bomb x C99
WelderDan is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:43 AM #24
Haps
stone fool

Haps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to behold
I have had fun with a bunch of Reef;s gear, mostly very lovely flowers, the blue sativas are fine on the mind. There were a few less impressive, but I always considered his beans investment grade genetics. My favorites were blue thunder, kodiak gold, blue nepalese, GHP, HP3, and G13 x blue sativa. The petrolia headstash, nor so much.
H

Haps is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:32 AM #25
COUNT-DE-MONET

COUNT-DE-MONET will become famous soon enoughCOUNT-DE-MONET will become famous soon enough
Great Garberville...Nutchcruncher... BurmaBerry...Love Potion....Good Stuff.
Reeferman has some serious strains.
COUNT-DE-MONET is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:26 PM #26
monkey5

monkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nice
Haps, I have a pack each of Blue Thunder, Kodiak Gold, GHP, HP3 and G13 x Blueberry Sativa! Also a pack of Petrolia Headstash, too! Good to know you liked them!! ~~~Count-De-Monet, I have a pack each of Great Garberville..Nutcruncher and Love Potion #1 Nice stash of good stuff! Thank you for posting your likes you have grown out! I may make seeds..Will send some in for freebies if i get enough pollen to take! Lol..monkey5
All around great post..here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=211640 ..Thank you Hash Zepplin! ~~https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0LxI...layer_embedded ..Veterans for Ron Paul!~~ http://www.cchi2016.org/fulltext.html ~~ Yes we can!!!
monkey5 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2012, 05:06 PM #27
moses wellfleet

moses wellfleet is a splendid one to beholdmoses wellfleet is a splendid one to beholdmoses wellfleet is a splendid one to beholdmoses wellfleet is a splendid one to beholdmoses wellfleet is a splendid one to beholdmoses wellfleet is a splendid one to beholdmoses wellfleet is a splendid one to beholdmoses wellfleet is a splendid one to beholdmoses wellfleet is a splendid one to beholdmoses wellfleet is a splendid one to beholdmoses wellfleet is a splendid one to behold
i have grown burmaberry, asia girl, and orange peako cambodian. i only got a single male to germinate out of the royal hawaiian, which i crossed with burmaberry results were absolutely stellar.

in 2009 i got hold of 2 packs of the supreme hash plant although the smoke was super potent the plants did not match the descriptions at all

i have heard it said that his gear pre 2006 was the best!
moses wellfleet is online now Quote

Old 03-25-2012, 05:53 PM #28
dfa
kush addict

dfa has a spectacular aura aboutdfa has a spectacular aura aboutdfa has a spectacular aura about
Reef wheres the tuna? Wheres that toronto NL1 cut?

Old 03-25-2012, 06:16 PM #29
Z-ro

I missed out on reefs gear big time, so many epic strains I always wanted to order but didnt have a safe addy at the time. I wish he would burst back on the scene with all the good stuff.

haps that bb sat looks awesome.

Old 03-25-2012, 06:52 PM #30
Buddle

Buddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah I'm still pissed I picked Odins Hammer over Nutcruncher..dumb choice as I understand Odins Hammer is hermi city and Nutcruncher is off the hook.I grabbed a couple of the SHP after seeing Moscas thread.He did a stellar job with them.I grew some of his Petrolia Headstash x Og Kush outdoors and the plants were pretty nice.I have heard MANY good things about Blue thunder and Kodiak Gold..