You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > reeferman

Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds
 reeferman Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2012, 07:05 PM   #31
schwagg

just tossed in a small santa marta columbia gold from a pack of reef's beans. anybody else run that one?

Old 03-25-2012, 07:18 PM   #32
serious6
Banned

serious6 is just really niceserious6 is just really niceserious6 is just really niceserious6 is just really nice
knowing reef as an aquaintance originally from vancouver island and late becoming a major breeder; his family is in HOLLAND, returning to CANADA every 6 months as they are canadian not dutch citizens. he shut down his site so that he could travel and collect the land races of yesterday; accused falsely of some of his findings, he keeps a low profile now.

people forget about climatic drift where the landraces evolve. where once i was a disbeliever; i now know reef is a MASTER BREEDER. look for him in BC canada in the summer times and in holland/spain at other times.

google reeferman; you will find his strains easy. dope-seeds had them last i looked and is a excellent wholesaler.
serious6 jest offline   Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:20 PM   #33
Goyakla

Goyakla is a jewel in the roughGoyakla is a jewel in the roughGoyakla is a jewel in the roughGoyakla is a jewel in the rough
I have grown K. Gold, G13/BB.sativa and B. Thunder... and they are all awsome and keepers.. get them if u can.. u wont regret... working on a total Purple Kodiak Gold..
Goyakla jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:05 PM   #34
Marn

Marn has much to be proud ofMarn has much to be proud ofMarn has much to be proud ofMarn has much to be proud ofMarn has much to be proud ofMarn has much to be proud ofMarn has much to be proud ofMarn has much to be proud of
I randomly met him at Gyspys shop within a few hours of arriving in Amsterdam. Seemed like a nice dude. Smoked his Willie Nelson later that week. Great old school sativa.
Marn jest offline   Quote

Old 03-25-2012, 10:07 PM   #35
Marn

Marn has much to be proud ofMarn has much to be proud ofMarn has much to be proud ofMarn has much to be proud ofMarn has much to be proud ofMarn has much to be proud ofMarn has much to be proud ofMarn has much to be proud of
Now that i'm thinking about it, he actually introduced himself as "Reeferman" which i'm finding pretty funny in retrospect. Good to hear that he's working on some new projects.
Marn jest offline   Quote

Old 03-25-2012, 10:24 PM   #36
thegambler

thegambler is a jewel in the roughthegambler is a jewel in the roughthegambler is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by serious6 View Post
knowing reef as an aquaintance originally from vancouver island and late becoming a major breeder; his family is in HOLLAND, returning to CANADA every 6 months as they are canadian not dutch citizens. he shut down his site so that he could travel and collect the land races of yesterday; accused falsely of some of his findings, he keeps a low profile now.

people forget about climatic drift where the landraces evolve. where once i was a disbeliever; i now know reef is a MASTER BREEDER. look for him in BC canada in the summer times and in holland/spain at other times.

google reeferman; you will find his strains easy. dope-seeds had them last i looked and is a excellent wholesaler.

Reef's business went to shit after he had employees ripped him off, he farmed out many of his breeding projects to others, his beans stopped sprouting or grew into shit, he stopped replacing seeds that never arrived (even though he promised and promised to make it good to many customers), he lost a great majority of his mothers used as breeding stock, his fertilizer line bombed as it burned up many a grow, etc., etc. His reputation is now shit in the industry, with many vendors and growing partners refusing to have anything to do with him. It seemed every few months he has a new, rambling story full of excuses and rants he's well known for. This is a guy who continues to live thru his past successes, now over 3-4 years ago. He hasn't done diddly the last few years except make statements that never come true. I still own a bunch of his gear, but refuse to grow any more of it out since I had such poor results from his last stuff that became available. I'd tread very softly if and when he has any new merchandise available since he hasn't has any succeses in a number of years now........ time has surely passed this breeder by.
thegambler jest offline   Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:35 PM   #37
SneekyFarmer

SneekyFarmer is just really niceSneekyFarmer is just really niceSneekyFarmer is just really niceSneekyFarmer is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by serious6 View Post

Serious.. If you know him, maybe you should let him know he still has fan's that still grow his bean's! I bet he would like to hear people are still interested.. It's been about 5 year's since he shut down!
SneekyFarmer jest offline   Quote

Old 03-25-2012, 10:51 PM   #38
guest8905

i found some 'King' ( pink kush x queen) online for sale

Old 03-26-2012, 01:47 AM   #39
thegambler

thegambler is a jewel in the roughthegambler is a jewel in the roughthegambler is a jewel in the rough
THis just means the seeds are OLD

Old 03-26-2012, 08:09 AM   #40
COUNT-DE-MONET

COUNT-DE-MONET will become famous soon enoughCOUNT-DE-MONET will become famous soon enough
As far as i am concerned Reefs best stuff is pre-2006.
COUNT-DE-MONET jest offline   Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:58 AM   #41
serious6
Banned

serious6 is just really niceserious6 is just really niceserious6 is just really niceserious6 is just really nice
yes to all; but bad luck is karma; you never know when it will hit. he had a sickness in the family and left control to his "trusted" employees who screwed him over good. reef lost most of his bean stock 2006-7 and was in canada with his family.

family first RIGHT? starting over is a bitch, i know. reef's new stuff is excellent but the crap his employees sent out destroyed his rep. no mercy got busted and cees came back, dutch passion got hit hard and came back strong, so did planetskunk.

try the new reeferman stock and then judge or shut yer yap!

Old 03-26-2012, 03:34 PM   #42
moondawg

moondawg is a splendid one to beholdmoondawg is a splendid one to beholdmoondawg is a splendid one to beholdmoondawg is a splendid one to beholdmoondawg is a splendid one to beholdmoondawg is a splendid one to behold
He has a long way to go to prove he knows anything about cannabis to me. I grew out his petrola headstash and it sucked. I had 5 females and 3 pheno's - none of which were worth a spit. Potency was a 6. I grew out his Kodiak Gold and it demonstrated all kinds of wierd growth.

The guy is irradic and unrelialble. He admittedly is a "former" skin head racist. He cant focus on anything and bounces all over the place selling seeds that god only knows where they came from.

Ive been buying seeds since 99 and he hasnt done anything in that amount of time that impressed me. If he shows back up: BUYER BEWARE
moondawg jest offline   Quote

Old 03-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #43
thegambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondawg View Post
He has a long way to go to prove he knows anything about cannabis to me. I grew out his petrola headstash and it sucked. I had 5 females and 3 pheno's - none of which were worth a spit. Potency was a 6. I grew out his Kodiak Gold and it demonstrated all kinds of wierd growth.

The guy is irradic and unrelialble. He admittedly is a "former" skin head racist. He cant focus on anything and bounces all over the place selling seeds that god only knows where they came from.

Ive been buying seeds since 99 and he hasnt done anything in that amount of time that impressed me. If he shows back up: BUYER BEWARE

I have to agree with most everything here. The last things of his I grew out was his G-Sus which was lousy, his Love Potion 1.1 which took all of 13+ weeks but was supposed to be a 10 weeker, and 1 strain whose name I can't remember at the moment that ACTUALLY TURNED INTO CELERY- long stalks of wispy veg material. His early stuff was wonderful, at least the sativa's but his indica's were never really any good other than a few exceptions. And when all this shit was going down, he raised his prices too. And he just kept moving to seed vendor to seed vendor to seed vendor as places stopped and/or refused to deal with him. His sprouting ratio's were terrible and many vendors got tired of the numerous complaints. Until I read a bunch of great reviews on his new stuff- from growers I know and respect (not one of his shills)- then I might consider making a purchase but IMO so many other breeders have caught up to him in terms of quality so why bother really with >>>>>tou violation>>>>>>> anymore???????

Last edited by gaiusmarius; 03-26-2012 at 10:09 PM.. Reason: edited out a first name

Old 03-26-2012, 06:45 PM   #44
Z-ro

i grew his pink kush clone via the pay it forward program, should have never let that one go, amazing chem/kush related plant...but it autoflowered when rootbound.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:28 PM   #45
serious6
Banned

thegambler; whats your first name? your a twat, he has a family to protect and popo moniters these forums. he gets busted because of this.......................... .............

and no i havent bought anything since 2007 and when i grew crap, i investigated.

please go purchase from bcbd, no wait, marc emery!

"skin head racist" what planet do you come from? i know his history; he's a bit unstable but then so am i.

Last edited by serious6; 03-26-2012 at 08:31 PM.. Reason: idiots