Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > House of Love Seed Co > HoL Crouching Tiger / OG Kush Bx and Mad Dog Madness / Sour Dog test grow

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds
HoL Crouching Tiger / OG Kush Bx and Mad Dog Madness / Sour Dog test grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2012, 01:52 AM #1
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Maj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant future
HoL Crouching Tiger / OG Kush Bx and Mad Dog Madness / Sour Dog test grow

Hello everyone, I am starting this thread a little earlier than normal because this will be my first run with coco.

On 3/14 I put six Crouching Tiger / OG Kush Bx and six Mad Dog Madness / Sour Dog into shot glasses half full of water and put them on top of my computer with upside down party cups over them. Two days later I put them into party cups of B'cuzz coco and here they are today. Eight of the twelve are up and ready to go and I am sure the others will be up shortly. The front six are the MDM/SD and the back six are the CT/OGK. So far they have just gotten tap water pHed to 5.6-5.8. I will be using just Maxibloom powdered nutes this time. I received a sample box from House and Garden but I want to keep this first run as simple as possible and it doesn't get much easier than Maxibloom at 7 grams per gallon.

Maj.Cottonmouth is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-23-2012, 01:59 AM #2
jonnybgood29

nice, first in! i havent heard of these crosses yet, going to be interesting!

Old 03-23-2012, 06:02 AM #3
hotboxes

Location: North of the equator but south of the north pole, if thats any hint......
hotboxes has disabled reputation
Looking good bro I'm here for the long haul keep it green

2013 season in a med-legal state( failed)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=265506

PPK thread 2014 (current)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=279000
hotboxes is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2012, 04:21 PM #4
mugenbao

I've been very seriously considering a maxibloom/coco grow lately after seeing how well my clones do in coco.

I will be following this thread with very much interest

Old 03-23-2012, 06:54 PM #5
festivus
STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!

festivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud of
Allright! Def subbed for another Major grow!!

Seed Buyers Beware! Don't waste your money on hype. If you have to buy multiple seed packs to find that "keeper", you're getting ripped off. Every female in a pack of seeds should be a keeper! We've been led to believe that lots of variation in a cross is a good thing, because some vendors would rather you buy several packs of their gear, instead of them actually doing the selections to fix that nag champa or golden clit trait themselves. For hobby growers, pheno hunting is fun. But mono-croppers who grow to pay the bills prefer a consistent product that regularly delivers the desired trait package.
festivus is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2012, 10:52 PM #6
redspaghetti
love machine

redspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud of

im right behind ya festi
redspaghetti is offline Quote

Old 03-26-2012, 01:05 AM #7
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Maj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnybgood29 View Post
nice, first in! i havent heard of these crosses yet, going to be interesting!
HoL always keeps it interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboxes View Post
Looking good bro I'm here for the long haul keep it green
Welcome, I am hoping to put on a good show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenbao View Post
I've been very seriously considering a maxibloom/coco grow lately after seeing how well my clones do in coco.

I will be following this thread with very much interest
Sweet, I hope to make it look easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by festivus View Post
Allright! Def subbed for another Major grow!!
Right on and welcome to what I hope will be a stellar grow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redspaghetti View Post

im right behind ya festi
Glad to have ya red.

So today they got their first nutes (Maxibloom @ 7gram per gallon) and I will be watering them to slight run off everyday. One of the four stragglers has popped and I am still expecting the other three to come through soon.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:12 PM #8
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud of
vStagger Leev has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
This guy has a never ending supply of HOL beans.... epic bro Along for another sticky grow. Let's see some trees!!! much love, SL

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=210839 My 4000W multi strain grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=290237 <--- My 6000w E-Papillon grow!
vStagger Leev is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2012, 08:22 AM #9
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

I am a test growin' mofo fo sho. They are trucking right along too. Today is two weeks from starting germination.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:30 PM #10
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud of
vStagger Leev has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
nice bro, so young and tender still... I know these will turn into some huge sexy bitches though Lookin forward to the show! Much love bro SL... dont forget 4/20.... be there or be squuuuaaaaare.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=210839 My 4000W multi strain grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=290237 <--- My 6000w E-Papillon grow!
vStagger Leev is offline Quote