Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > Rare Dankness (Moonshine's Seeds) > doc's og............

Thread Title Search    
Advertise on ICMag - Click for more info
 doc's og............ Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2012, 05:34 PM   #61
Moonshine*
Rare Dankness

Moonshine* is a survivorMoonshine* is a survivorMoonshine* is a survivorMoonshine* is a survivorMoonshine* is a survivorMoonshine* is a survivorMoonshine* is a survivorMoonshine* is a survivorMoonshine* is a survivorMoonshine* is a survivorMoonshine* is a survivor
Tha STR not a crazy popular one so there will be a few packs around Im sure. It takes some dedication to tackle that one if you really are looking for a treat you gotta go for the longer flowering ones. The Errl from that strain will turn your brain inside out so be careful. I took a fairly big dab of STR errl made by my buddys at Top Shelf extracts and I got in my truck and drove 35 minutes before I snapped back to reality. Fucking scary.
May 2012 - HighTimes "Strongest Strain on Earth" - OG GhostTrain Haze #1
Dec 2012 - HighTimes "Top 10 strains of the year" - OG GhostTrain Haze #1
2nd place - 2012 HighTimes Cannabis Cup - Seed Co Hash. "Tangerine Compound"
3rd place - 2012 HighTimes Cannabis Cup - Seed Co Hybrid. "Rug Burn OG"
1st Place - 2013 Best of the Best Michigan Medical MJ Report competition. (also highest THC test for comp) "Scott's OG"
2nd place - 2013 High Times Medical Cup Los Angeles Sativa. Ghost Train Haze #1 grown by Kyle Kushman
2013 High Times Top 10 Hazes of All time. Ghost Train Haze #1

www.raredankness.com
Moonshine* jest offline   Quote

Old 05-11-2012, 05:43 PM   #62
Infinitesimal
Gold Member

Infinitesimal is a survivorInfinitesimal is a survivorInfinitesimal is a survivorInfinitesimal is a survivorInfinitesimal is a survivorInfinitesimal is a survivorInfinitesimal is a survivorInfinitesimal is a survivorInfinitesimal is a survivorInfinitesimal is a survivorInfinitesimal is a survivor
so you mean i can continue to put food on my plate instead going and spending my last dime on some more seeds! j/k lol

lol sound like my ticket I wanna ride from a crazy somlian. I'm more and more interested in longer flowering Sativas and really interested in playing with photoperiod and light angles. whats up your PMP haze how do you like that one personally.... honestly I know you probably like all your own strains but like relative to your collection.

thanks man,
peace
Infi

The China Syndrome - test growStank Bros. Ken Father x Alpha Diesel
Infinitesimal jest offline   Quote

Old 06-08-2012, 06:59 PM   #63
Thugnificent

Thugnificent will become famous soon enough
rd drop on the seed depot, pick em up while u can....just got a pack of the doc's og...its going to be a good summer!!!!
Thugnificent jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:55 PM   #64
cody2white
ghost in training

cody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant future
Amen. thankyou for that info

Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up
cody2white jest offline   Quote

Old 07-01-2012, 08:28 AM   #65
Yes4Prop215

Yes4Prop215 is a survivorYes4Prop215 is a survivorYes4Prop215 is a survivorYes4Prop215 is a survivorYes4Prop215 is a survivorYes4Prop215 is a survivorYes4Prop215 is a survivorYes4Prop215 is a survivorYes4Prop215 is a survivorYes4Prop215 is a survivorYes4Prop215 is a survivor
greenluv whats the update on those Docs? they flowered yet?

i wanna see some pics who else popped some of these? i popped mine got 9/10 germination and they are off to the races..
Yes4Prop215 jest offline   Quote

Old 07-01-2012, 04:50 PM   #66
greenluv707
pit wisper/ rare strain collector

greenluv707 is a splendid one to beholdgreenluv707 is a splendid one to beholdgreenluv707 is a splendid one to beholdgreenluv707 is a splendid one to beholdgreenluv707 is a splendid one to beholdgreenluv707 is a splendid one to beholdgreenluv707 is a splendid one to beholdgreenluv707 is a splendid one to behold
my bad prop, been laggin latley........

germ rate was 6/6 very good.........
now on the f/m ratio was not so good.......1 girl 5 boys......

ive been gettin her big so i can cut a decent amount of cuts off of her.....got a nice collection of cuts now and will be startin a room in sept. to show case her...........

did you grab any other beans while you were there?

a lil tk,fo,aw,cm+ =

strain collector........allways lookin for thoes rare ones.......

"Thoes who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves" ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say;fools because they have to say something"
PLATO.
greenluv707 jest offline   Quote

Old 07-01-2012, 05:00 PM   #67
brotherindica
Kronically Ill

brotherindica is a survivorbrotherindica is a survivorbrotherindica is a survivorbrotherindica is a survivorbrotherindica is a survivorbrotherindica is a survivorbrotherindica is a survivorbrotherindica is a survivorbrotherindica is a survivorbrotherindica is a survivorbrotherindica is a survivor
I popped 10 Doc's OG & 10 Scott's OG.

All 20/20 popped fine.

Ended up w/7 female Doc's, 3 males. Scott's were 3 females, 7 males.

On day 14 flower. All look fairly uniform & very nice OG traits, very nice plants. Stretch is nearly over, ~2-2.5x, starting to bud. Rather excited to see them finish, try to get some pics up

Brother's Perpetual Tents

*Anything said or shown is a result of brother's wild, overly active imagination and can easily be found anywhere on the internet.

brotherindica jest offline   Quote

Old 07-01-2012, 05:04 PM   #68
greenluv707
pit wisper/ rare strain collector

greenluv707 is a splendid one to beholdgreenluv707 is a splendid one to beholdgreenluv707 is a splendid one to beholdgreenluv707 is a splendid one to beholdgreenluv707 is a splendid one to beholdgreenluv707 is a splendid one to beholdgreenluv707 is a splendid one to beholdgreenluv707 is a splendid one to behold
sweet deal brotherindica, you'll be flowering out yours befor i can get mine in the room......

can wait to see.......

i got some high hopes for this girl...........

a lil tk,fo,aw,cm+ =

strain collector........allways lookin for thoes rare ones.......

"Thoes who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves" ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say;fools because they have to say something"
PLATO.
greenluv707 jest offline   Quote

Old 07-01-2012, 10:31 PM   #69
Yes4Prop215

Yes4Prop215 is a survivorYes4Prop215 is a survivorYes4Prop215 is a survivorYes4Prop215 is a survivorYes4Prop215 is a survivorYes4Prop215 is a survivorYes4Prop215 is a survivorYes4Prop215 is a survivorYes4Prop215 is a survivorYes4Prop215 is a survivorYes4Prop215 is a survivor
nice if you can post any pics of those brother it would be appreciated!

i got the Docs, Rugburn, and Wardareekn....basically Ghost OG and HA OG x GhostxGhostxTKxTKxChem....haha sounds like a nice mix of strains! hope to see some uniform kushy goodness....i got a bunch of elite OG cuts already but always lookin for something new

Old 07-01-2012, 11:08 PM   #70
TickleMyBalls
just don't molest my colas..

TickleMyBalls is a survivorTickleMyBalls is a survivorTickleMyBalls is a survivorTickleMyBalls is a survivorTickleMyBalls is a survivorTickleMyBalls is a survivorTickleMyBalls is a survivorTickleMyBalls is a survivorTickleMyBalls is a survivorTickleMyBalls is a survivorTickleMyBalls is a survivor
Should I pop a pack of these soon? I have afghan ghost and tangerine trainwreck haze going right now. Seems like there aren't many reports of this for a cup winner...

The Midwest's Best Garden Club. Rare and elite seeds and clones for MI patients and caregivers. Holding it down in Ann Arbor.

legal med patient/caregiver

“I wound up doing time for something I should have been rewarded for, What I did was a community service, the way I look at it. I was punished for political reasons. Absolutely meaningless. Was I a criminal? No. I was a good member of society. Only my society and the one making the laws are different.”- Owsley Stanley R.I.P

If you can heal the symptom, but not affect the cause, it's quite a bit like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze
TickleMyBalls jest offline   Quote

Old 07-02-2012, 12:11 AM   #71
Ground Up

Ground Up has a spectacular aura aboutGround Up has a spectacular aura aboutGround Up has a spectacular aura about
So far popped
Afghani-face 0ff
longs peak blue
wardereekan
docs og.. all in various stages, all but one seed from wardereekan...not bad in my book..... gonna be busy this summer!

You can wish in one hand and crap in the other. See which one fills up first -- Life
Ground Up jest offline   Quote

Old 07-09-2012, 10:37 AM   #72
MakinGoo

MakinGoo has a spectacular aura aboutMakinGoo has a spectacular aura aboutMakinGoo has a spectacular aura about
I need 2 get me a pack of Doc's OG.. I grabbed a pack of Scott's OG at the SF Cup..
MakinGoo jest offline   Quote

Old 03-23-2014, 06:54 PM   #73
SkunkPlz

SkunkPlz will become famous soon enoughSkunkPlz will become famous soon enough
thought i would share my docs og momma

best of 5 females i found

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20140320_193629.jpg (69.5 KB, 13 views)

Old 03-24-2014, 03:25 AM   #74
Yes4Prop215

i kept one pheno around for a few runs, she came out real frosty and was very similar to some of the white fire cuts I've run. at first i was disappointed in the smell, it was lacking in that lemon fuel OG, had more of a skunk cheese smell, with hints of silver and earthy funk.

but randomly after like a 2 month cure the greasy lemon fuel finally came out of her, and she tasted real nice and was some good smoke.

yield and structure was good but i don't keep phenos around for too long so I'm gonna run some leroy TK and the wardareekn some time down the road.

Old 03-24-2014, 03:48 AM   #75
SkunkPlz

SkunkPlz will become famous soon enoughSkunkPlz will become famous soon enough
i missed out the on the ghost of leroy drop and i live like 10 miles from river rock. Really sad about that. This is the first rd gear i have run. I mainly got it because i am a docta fan boy