What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace Malawi Fem undercurrents w/ 1200watts

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Tolkin Bowls for the update, looks like they lost a bit of health and leaf color in the last days but im glad the gardener took care of the plants :) Looks harvest is close, are they still re flowering or maturing the last flowers ?

Have a great start of week!

My wife did a good job she usually kills plants when I leave hahaha

I cut them down yesterday all were ready except for Malawi 12 and Golden Tiger 2, these plants could have used at least another week.

These plants were a joy and I am looking forward to the smoke.

One more picture for you guys. Good Medicine.

Peace

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Time to enjoy Tolkin Bowls! :) Thanks for share your malawi experience. Please let us know how it smokes after a bit of curing. Best wishes!

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
OMG purple malawi and malawi 12 for the win!!

Purple phenos? lol.. that's obviously a hybrid. ;)

R

Raw_Dog

Lemme grab a bowl of popcorn :lurk: The Purple one just made me sit my ass down.

M

MrSterling

Just went through this thread. Holy smokes look at that purple Malawi! Dubi, if you happen to see this, you mentioned the purple pheno being hard to find in the fem Malawi, but what about the regular packs?

L

longearedfriend

me and my brother have a vial of 6 malawi female seeds

we haven't gotten around to them yet

the yellowing on the leaves is it normal ? is it because your wife took care of the plants ? (No disrespect to you ladies)
I was wondering what you attribute it to

thanks for sharing

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Just went through this thread. Holy smokes look at that purple Malawi! Dubi, if you happen to see this, you mentioned the purple pheno being hard to find in the fem Malawi, but what about the regular packs?

Hello MrSterling,

The purple malawi was easier to find in the fem version in our earlier malawi releases, we have found a very desirable purple malawi mum for breeding, not so powerful like the killer malawi mum but more pleasant, tasty and early flowering, still enough powerful :D it has been backcrossed again to the killer malawi mum in feminized format to try to stabilize the most colorful, resinous and powerful expressions. I'd recommend you to wait for the new malawi fem releases, hopefully will be available at the end of this year.

FlaDankster

Veteran
Tolkin...................are you still fugged up bra?

Would love to hear your experiences with the finished product.

Surely cured well by now.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts