What's new

CannabisTHC's Colorado Meds

CannabisTHC

I've got a bunch of pics to show from different grows, some organic and some chem nute grows. Always trying something new.

Some of them have a good fade and some don't, due to running them for the first time or using a different method of growing.

Abusive OG Kush cut Organic Soil
picture.php

picture.php

Chemdawg 91' SkunkVa cut Organic Soil
picture.php

picture.php

Chemdawg D cut Coco & Chem nutes
picture.php

icough2getoff

Yo CannabisTHC, good to see you posting back here again after a long break! The garden is looking damn fine as usual, nice collection of strains. Love the smell of that Golden Goat! Looking forward to some more pics :canabis:

Superstone

Been sniffing the air for this thread for the past 2 days...If I had hayfever I never would have found it! (lol) :biggrin:

...Glad I did though; it rocks!

CannabisTHC

icough2getoff-Thanks buddy, good to see you back too!
FiveLeggedGoat-Thanks for the reply.
~Shhh~-Thanks for swinging in man, yeah the headband is the original diesel without the DNL cross.
MacGyver420-Thanks for the reply
Superstone-haha, glad you found it man, thanks, swing back through.
DevilWeedSeeds-pre 98 bubba went 70 days give or take a few.

The OG Kush cut I have is the Abusive by the way, its different than most OG's but its quality bud, probably one of the lowest yielding OG cuts. Be interesting growing out the Tahoe OG cut, it'll yield better and be the OG I'm looking for.

The Chem 91 as you can see is Mg deficient, hard to give her enough Mg even though I put a good amount of dolomite lime in the soil for her and even added a bit of epsom salts for a few waterings. Chem D isn't as tricky as her sister. Headband on the other hand can be tricky to work with sometimes, it will show variegation every once and a while.

Upcoming strains that I haven't worked with yet:
Sunsour
Bodhi's Fantasy Island seeds
Tahoe OG cut
Strawberry Diesel
Mcfly

SAGE cut (coco and chem nutes)
picture.php

picture.php

Mendo Purps cut (ran with GO for first time)
picture.php

picture.php

Matanuska Tundra (coco and chem nutes)
picture.php

Thanks for stopping through

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
I like the look of your sage :tiphat: that has a killler bud to leaf ratio must be a breeze to trim. Grew out some sage n sour once, didn't get to finish her up due to security but the few early buds I tried (rest made hash out of) was very nice taste wise.

Good work mate :)

CannabisTHC

This thread is slower than my first grow thread on here back in 2004, weird, so many more people though now.

GranDadPurpler- They do smell very good, smoke is great as well. The chem 91 and headband are very similar, with the headband being more skunky and diesely where as the 91 is sweeter smelling chem and sweet tasting. They both linger on your palate for a good long time after smoking them. The 91 and Headband are my favorite smokes with OG next. The OG is quite a bit different than other chems I've smoked although its very good IMO has a unique taste to it that is very deep and rich, way too low yielding though. Chem D is raunchy, the smell is in your face bam and the taste is very similar, its a raunchier chem to me and is very good although I prefer 91' for the sweeter taste. Golden Goat is a strong smelling citrus dirty kind of smell, taste transfer is very similar. Its a great smoke although I don't hit it as often as I should. People love it though, especially girls. Pre 98 Bubba well in all honesty I don't think this is the real deal Pre 98 so I won't even rate this bud because the cut is LONG GONE, lol. Sage was a piney flavor and smell that became a lot better after a good cure. Purps is some of the tastiest and smelliest grape bud I've had, very good bud but not as potent as some others, more for taste. MT well she's just pretty, was a bland smoke.

~Shhh~-Thanks man, she was an easy trim, pretty good bud too after a cure.

Mountain High-Thanks dude, my buddy isn't sure if this is the Coffin cut, might be or might not. I know where to get the Coffin cut it got out to a bunch of people and now its kind of disappearing again, I know some people that have been holding on to it though we'll see how it works out.

toxic_hippie-Thanks man I appreciate it, I would say Headband and Chem 91 are my all time favs.

More Chem 91' SkunkVa (Organic Living Soil)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blowfish cut (Been told Katsu cut grown Coco chem)
picture.php

picture.php

CannabisTHC

Here's some beans that I ran from Cali Connection which were all pretty watered down in taste and smell, except one pheno that was a stand out which was a Chem valley kush. I ran 30 beans which were Alien Bubba, Chem valley kush, and Raskal OG. These wouldn't fade fed them too much for too long, they were just testers to pick winner pheno's though so not a big loss.

CC's Chem Valley Kush A9 Only Keeper Pheno Afghani dom (from seed in coco chem)
picture.php

picture.php

CC's Alien Bubba (from seed in coco chem)
picture.php

picture.php

CC's Raskal OG (from seed in coco chem)
picture.php

Thanks for stopping in!

Latest posts

Latest posts