You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > A Taste of Africa from Malawi

Thread Title Search
A Taste of Africa from Malawi Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2012, 04:40 AM #1
Zanddar
IC Mag Supporter

Zanddar is a splendid one to beholdZanddar is a splendid one to beholdZanddar is a splendid one to beholdZanddar is a splendid one to beholdZanddar is a splendid one to beholdZanddar is a splendid one to beholdZanddar is a splendid one to beholdZanddar is a splendid one to beholdZanddar is a splendid one to beholdZanddar is a splendid one to beholdZanddar is a splendid one to behold
A Taste of Africa from Malawi

Starting 4 packs of Malawi with a total of 48 seeds.Started and finished indoors.
This is the latest and greatest from ACE,all fresh seed from the killer Malawi.
Looking for a serious sativa experience.
Will be selecting the best for inbreeding.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Malawi Seed Packs.jpg
Views:	833
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	157249 Click image for larger version

Name:	Malawi Seed.jpg
Views:	664
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	157250
Zanddar is offline Quote

40 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:46 AM #2
Kant C Shyt

Kant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to all
Hey Zanddar, guess i'm the 1st to pull a seat. Very interested in the Malawi, just recently got my pack in the mail. Don't have as large of a starting selection as you have but I plan to explore the F2s* and like you i'm looking for a serious sativa experience . GL on your grow and take care 1
Kant C Shyt is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:03 AM #3
abellguy

abellguy is a jewel in the roughabellguy is a jewel in the roughabellguy is a jewel in the roughabellguy is a jewel in the roughabellguy is a jewel in the roughabellguy is a jewel in the rough
Sweet, I got a seat, I have a malawi cross going and am loving it so far although I have yet to taste it, the trics are just crazy on it and yielding incredibly
abellguy is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2012, 07:43 AM #4
icon

Old 03-14-2012, 01:38 PM #5
Tlapapa

Tlapapa has a spectacular aura aboutTlapapa has a spectacular aura aboutTlapapa has a spectacular aura aboutTlapapa has a spectacular aura aboutTlapapa has a spectacular aura about
subscribed to this thread, while I wait on my pack of Malawi's
Tlapapa is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2012, 02:27 PM #6
The Revolution
Banned

The Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of light
This oughta be a good one. I didnt even know ace was selling malawi genetics!
The Revolution is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2012, 05:23 PM #7
Mickeyspliff

Mickeyspliff will become famous soon enoughMickeyspliff will become famous soon enough
Nice to have so many seeds to choose from for your selection. I'm looking forward to your grow, waiting on a few of these magic beans myself for use in crosses.
Mickeyspliff is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2012, 05:34 PM #8
Seismic

Seismic is just really niceSeismic is just really niceSeismic is just really niceSeismic is just really niceSeismic is just really niceSeismic is just really niceSeismic is just really niceSeismic is just really niceSeismic is just really niceSeismic is just really niceSeismic is just really nice
Goodluck with the grow. So far I have enjoyed growing and smoking every malawi cross I have done. You wont be disappointed.

Old 03-14-2012, 05:35 PM #9
Jungle.Microbes

Jungle.Microbes will become famous soon enoughJungle.Microbes will become famous soon enoughJungle.Microbes will become famous soon enough
love malawi genes
Jungle.Microbes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:42 PM #10
mayan
Atavist

mayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud of
Best of good fortune with your grow, Zanddar.
mayan is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.