What's new

Hey Dave

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got to take pics of some very special ladies recently at week 5 just before they got hit with some PK13-14, this is the first of 2.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace

woolybear

Veteran
nice. i'm going to put about a dozen xmas special clones into flower soon... and this is before smoking/harvesting any!!!

am i crazy or what? :)

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the other lady

the other lady

Hey Woolybear, I guess we're all a little crazy or we wouldn't be here doing what we do......after hearing and seeing the Xmas special i think its safe to say you made a good move with the clones, everyone seems to love her.
Here is the other Hey Dave lady

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A few more pictures to come (due to 5 pics per post limit).
Peace

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a few more of #2

a few more of #2

Here are some closer shots of #2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Super excited about these ladies, they should have bulked up a fair bit since they got a hit of PK13-14 so im gonna get some more pictures of them tonight.
Peace

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi TC:wave:

Very nice mate!! They start to pull out some colors a bit aren't they ?

They look frosty and i like their shape!!

Keep up the good work:tiphat:

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I'm looking forward to seeing these beauties finish.. Have you guys found a nice mixed pheno?? That OGK/AfghaniKush was one of my favorites but lost mother due to bust.. Nice work guys, keep it up...

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So far all phenos are showing a great expression of the OGK/Afghani Kush.
The Casey Jones has added a lot of yield, vigour and structure as well as some floral/incense undertones to the chocolate/coffee/kushy/piney flavours that dominate the strain.
Hope that helps.
Peace

OG.Gotti

Veteran
So far all phenos are showing a great expression of the OGK/Afghani Kush.
The Casey Jones has added a lot of yield, vigour and structure as well as some floral/incense undertones to the chocolate/coffee/kushy/piney flavours that dominate the strain.
Hope that helps.
Peace

Thanks man.. That's exactly what I wanted to know.. And exactly what I had hoped for the cross.. Very nice..

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Dave#1

Hey Dave#1

Here is the #1 plant at what i think is around 9 weeks of flower with 2 weeks plain water, she is due down very soon.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Few more to come (fucking 5 post limit).
Peace

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Didn't realise there were none there, will get sorted asap and let you know.
Peace

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
whats the most dominant smell coming from this line? do they have the OG smell? Fruity? chem smell?

catch22frubert

So far mine have a really crazy smell. Its like lemon lime trix cereal with a touch of gasoline and earthy Kush. I'm around 28 days into flower and they smell and look divine with a great yield for a kushy plant. Very little variation and i would recommend them 100%. Great hearty plant,takes nutes like a champ and puts out some of the finest buds I've seen in my short time gardening(5th run of high quality genetics so far). I'm very interested in what other people are getting for smells and tastes from their plants. I've heard others describe the indica leaning pheno being like a Bubba type Kush and the sativa pheno being a mix of Bubba and the Casey Jones. I don't have much Kush or diesel smells yet...they are more in the background for now but I'm only about 30 of 65-70 days in and it could change as they mature and get closer to being ripe.

Latest posts

Latest posts