What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thanks yall

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
I just wanted to drop in and say thanks to you guys! I made some cheap but easy "bubble?" hash, just using a panty hose and filtering once.

i had to chop my plants prematurly due to security issues, but the result from yesterday's activities are amazing. pretty much an instant strong high for four hours off of two hits... very impressive imho

THANKS MUCH

who knows, when i get some real money i will invest in those fancy bags, but i am definatly not upset with these results

poolratt

Howdy Refugee,sorry to hear about ur plants.how many did u use in ur hash and how much did u get out?I was just getting to know everybody on OG when it shut down.I almost cryed:)Oh and by the way Ive never heard anybody from southern Penn use the word "Yall" u Damn Yankee(just kidding)Im from down south and use it all the time(damn rebel scum!)See yall later.

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
it really was only one plant that was flowering, about 3 weeks into it. it had 3 6 inch bud sites and 3 other smaller ones. I got 3 batches yeilding about 1.5g's each of potent stuff.

as for the yall stuff, not in my location. mostly yankees since we are near to philly

Latest posts

Latest posts