What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you using to press hash??

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I'll start out...here is mine, it is simply a piece of pipe with a cap on 1 end, then I insert a wood dowel, and put it in a door clamp for a few hours, and I sit it next to a light, to keep gentle heat on it--
I put in 15 grams of kief, so I end up with nice half ounce plugs--
Let's hear and see how you do it--:tiphat:

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
Makin clay press.

Mine broke at the threads after a few uses though, so I'm going to eventually get the stainless steel one.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

G

greenmatter

my press is very close to brother bears'. the only difference is i used round dies because they were easy to make.

BUT i like his dies way better than mine! thanks for the idea brother! ......... i can't leave any more rep today

T

TrichyTrichy

a surgical steel press from AquaLabsTechnology excellent quality.

RaNgEr RiCk

I use a clay extruder purchased from a local arts and crafts store. It can only press about 7 gram pucks at a time. Good thread

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I make hash buttons, I use a 1" pipe nipple, with a couple of pieces of 1" hardened dowel stock and a home made glycerin tincture press.

The 12000 psi hydraulics also makes excellent Cannabuttons, or Super Cannabuttons out of ground buds.

Attachments

• Cannabutton die with button-1.jpg
    Cannabutton die with button-1.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Cannabuttons-1.jpg
    Cannabuttons-1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Cannabutton being pressed-1.jpg
    Cannabutton being pressed-1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Vertical press for cannabuttons.jpg
    Vertical press for cannabuttons.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Press in horizontal position for tincture-1.jpg
    Press in horizontal position for tincture-1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 36

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran

mines similar to the others but a smaller scale. only used it once but seems a good size for gram pucks.

I do wish it was a larger diameter tho , more nickle size,I'm thinking the hash would stick together better.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts