Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cooking With Cannabis > Nut Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Mile High Glass Pipes!
Nut Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2012, 02:04 AM #11
TrichyTrichy
¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♥ ¸.•´ .

TrichyTrichy has a brilliant futureTrichyTrichy has a brilliant futureTrichyTrichy has a brilliant futureTrichyTrichy has a brilliant futureTrichyTrichy has a brilliant futureTrichyTrichy has a brilliant futureTrichyTrichy has a brilliant futureTrichyTrichy has a brilliant futureTrichyTrichy has a brilliant futureTrichyTrichy has a brilliant futureTrichyTrichy has a brilliant future
There is a mix on Amazon called 123 Devilishly Decadent Brownie Mix
"123 gluten free devilishly decadent brownie mix, 30.56-ounce boxes (pack of 2) makes a full 9" x 13" tray of silky smooth brownies, dotted with chocolate chunks (the chips do contain soy lecithin). Gluten -free, wheat-free, corn-free, dairy-free, nut-free and peanut-free."

Old 02-20-2012, 03:32 AM #12
guest 77721

Doh, I was in the organic/health food section of the grocery store yesterday and looked right at a bunch of gluten free baking mixes. There's a little section dedicated to gluten-free stuff. There's brownie, cookie and cake mixes.

Old 02-20-2012, 06:45 AM #13
eloquentsoution

eloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rough
1/2 rice flou,r 1/2 tapioca flour, 1 tsp xanthium gum for pastries.

i substitute honey, maple syrup and molassas for sugar regularly.
eloquentsoution is offline Quote

Old 02-20-2012, 08:52 AM #14
Hydro-Soil
Banned

Hydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud of
I get so tired of 'sweet's to medicate with.

A while back I switched to Canna-Caps.

Kief/BHO/QWETHO in a little olive oil
Decarb at 250F for 20-30 mins
Add powdered oatmeal
Stuff in capsules

Too weak? Use more kief and less oil and larger capsules.
Too strong? Add more powdered oatmeal.

I will do pinches when I don't have capsules... not bad at all and gone with a swish of water or juice. (Or some damn good home-made wine. LOL)

Virtually tasteless, digestable by everyone and wonderfully effective.

Stay Safe!
Hydro-Soil is offline Quote

Old 02-20-2012, 10:16 PM #15
eloquentsoution

eloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydro-Soil View Post
I get so tired of 'sweet's to medicate with.

A while back I switched to Canna-Caps.

Kief/BHO/QWETHO in a little olive oil
Decarb at 250F for 20-30 mins
Add powdered oatmeal
Stuff in capsules

Too weak? Use more kief and less oil and larger capsules.
Too strong? Add more powdered oatmeal.

I will do pinches when I don't have capsules... not bad at all and gone with a swish of water or juice. (Or some damn good home-made wine. LOL)

Virtually tasteless, digestable by everyone and wonderfully effective.

Stay Safe!
i use drops of holy anointing oil. easier to titrate.
eloquentsoution is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2012, 06:52 PM #16
Dragon Fly

Dragon Fly is on a distinguished road
Hi all I tried to do the canna goodies myself, and found them to work ,but didn't like the sweet or calories...So i went to making vegetable glycerin tincture, works great!!!! now people are asking me for sugar free candy and am having problems finding some recipes any suggestions are welcome!!!!!!! thanks

Peace, Love, & Happiness Dragon Fly
Dragon Fly is offline Quote

Old 03-15-2012, 03:23 AM #17
MissGreenDreamz
Banned

MissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really nice
the simplest nut/dairy/gluten etc. free treat I make is "Nice Krispies" melt like 1/4 cup of medicated coconut oil with like 10 oz or more of marshmallows (marshMELLOW is a vegan alternative) throw in the box of rice krispies and mix well. Make it different every time with vegan nut free choc chips from enjoy life brand, raisins, berries etc... Pour the mixture in a pan, cover and stick in the fridge. Cheap, healthy, simple, allergen free etc... InJoy!~mgd
MissGreenDreamz is offline Quote