What's new

Bubble bags/Ice-o-lator

Morganic

Hello all hows it growin. My question to all you hash making gods is whats the difference between the ice-o-lator bags which i can get locally and the bubblebags. Im confused

Mo

G

Not much, maybe just the way its constructed. Check and see what screen sizes they use. It may not make much of a difference, I'm sure they use similar screen sizes. Same product different manufacturer, Just like the aero-cloner.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
Well I have to completly disagree with you.

ice-o-later 2 flimsy bags = 1 grade of hash

bubblebags 7 bags, of which at least the work bag is heavier material and will stay where it was put.
7 bags = 6 grades of hash of different qualites, 3 of which most likely will be of higher quality, than the 1 ice-o-later quality.

imho ice-o-later is an unfinished product.

PALM

And if I were you I would listen to TH as it is well known his full melt bubble is amazing!

Sour Cheers!

nachash

I heard it was just the labels.

what would i do with 6 types of the same hash anyway ?

that sounds like a lot of messing about and time wasting

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
I heard lada and Ferrari where the same thing.

I heard lada and Ferrari where the same thing.

:rolleyes: "6 types of the same hash"

for a little extra mucking about you get a much higher quality product.

I don't want the 190u or 160u crap in my 73u.
if you don't care get the iceolater bags

also if you like throwing away hash get the iceolaterbags.

your loss not mine.

:p

Last edited:
G

guest123

if you want results like this you need to use bubble bags , the last results i got were even better , shiney glossy , sweet tasting , it just doesnt get any better than that ...
7the_final_result_some_drying_left-med.jpg

funker

oh jesus, when bubbleman sees what nachash said... good lordy!

Just kidding, but there was a thread where a guy asked to just get a 5 bag 5 gallon set, leaving out a few of the mid sized bags, and bubbleman set him (and me) straight.

They speak the truth! Can't wait to order my set (one month and counting). Full melt...

-funker

Mila invented them and Bubbleman perfected them. She was going to kick some Kushman ass when Bubbleman got full credit in that Ragazine. The difference is in the Hash and the wear and tear. Better hash and a longer lasting product win in my book. Hands down. I am willing to PAY for quality. What to do with 6 different grades of product? Get really stoned. 6 different ways. Mucking around? Wasting time? Making the hash is a big part of the fun.

Last edited:
I use the ice-o-lator bags on a commercial scale here in the netherlands....and i always get a melty product...and i have been able to preserve them for one year in near mint condition ...and i have pulled out 100's of grams of stuff from them....

Im not doubting that the bubblebags are an excellent product but i find the price a bit deterring and i the amount of work in it seems a bit tiring with 6 bags...

I have heard from some that there are a new set of bags that are built like the bubblebags but have only 3 bags....and they are more cost effective from what i heard...anyhow..if anyone knows let me know

Morganic

Well i just found out my P.O's got lost in the post. When i phoned the postal service today i was told it could take 6weeks to find out if they'd been cashed. PATHETIC

Tip; NEVER SEND POSTAL ORDERS.