What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

viking

jayd

i passed some viking plants onto my friend a good few months ago and have been smoking the buds he gave me over the past few weeks. hes revegging at the moment and i plan to grow some cuts soon but if that fails ive still got 2 or 3 of the viking s1 seeds left. heres some pics of viking from the same batch of seeds i grew a few years ago, great seeds provided by heath robinson

Attachments

• 324viking%2520001.jpg
    324viking%2520001.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 324viking%2520002.jpg
    324viking%2520002.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 324viking%2520004.jpg
    324viking%2520004.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 324viking%2520005.jpg
    324viking%2520005.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 324viking%2520007.jpg
    324viking%2520007.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 14

jayd

yes its the same old school positronics viking. i got the seeds a few years ago from the one and only heath robinson. i carnt remember the taste of it but the batch my friend just grew had a deep slight skunky acrid taste.

F

fizzbomb

hi jayd, very nice pics, my friend also grew out some viking s1's not that long ago and they all turned out superb as well, he only had 3 but most of them were finished at 7 weeks, its a very fast flowering strain which yields very well, smokes very nice and is a good all round strain, packs a punch as well, here is a couple of pics of the original viking ( not s1's ), these were finished at 7 full weeks, will be interesting to see what you get from your remaining seeds, looking forward to any updates :tiphat:

picture.php

Attachments

• viking.jpg
    viking.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 13
  • viking (4).jpg
    viking (4).jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 11

ILoveit

Wow good jobd Viking has been on my list since Heath Robinson mentioned it in one of his grows.
I hope one day Id be as lucky as you to grow the viking.

wdcf

hi jayd, very nice pics, my friend also grew out some viking s1's not that long ago and they all turned out superb as well, he only had 3 but most of them were finished at 7 weeks, its a very fast flowering strain which yields very well, smokes very nice and is a good all round strain, packs a punch as well, here is a couple of pics of the original viking ( not s1's ), these were finished at 7 full weeks, will be interesting to see what you get from your remaining seeds, looking forward to any updates :tiphat:

I thought viking was a purple strain?

watts

ohms
Veteran
no you thinking of the minnesota vikings football team..

the real viknig cut is good yield and truly done by 45-50 days. Dunno what the s1's are like.

jayd

ive heard certain phenos of viking can turn purple. look at my pics you can see litlle hints of purple in them

jayd

anyone still got viking? not been active for a while, checked my seed stash and couldnt find the last few s1s i used to have and carnt remember what i done with them. did come across 3 nl x g13/widow s1s of heaths also a friend gave me 3 of heaths ak x misty what i really hope are still viable

jayd

i dont really have the time/space to hunt out for the viking pheno. ive heard top44 isnt anything like it used to be as well
someone asked about a smoke report for the viking. i remember it had thick chunky buds and was a skunky smoke with a deep bodystone

HalfArsedFarmer

I know where you can still get regs for €25 maybe get 3/5 packs and store them till you do.

I myself have picked up a few packs of the old Dutch lines, Durban, Big bud, Swiss miss, K2 plus a couple more.

I just though it wise before the all go fem only.

Latest posts

Latest posts