What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The White Jones &a couple GDP.all S1

archie123

here we go..soaked and planted 4 WJ's"will gift the other"and 2 GDP s1's....and 1 pineapple express fem?thats been kicking around..

an all fem grow?entering a new era for an old hippy!thanks to ojd&tru...should be epic or a sweet fail???lol
will be all organic TLO or very close...t5's for the little 1's,2 ufo's in veg when they get there?then under 6c hortilux..........

that is all/over&out:tiphat:

A1

ps,first one to call a pink grow...gets an ass kicking///lol

archie123

ec,welcome

and what we have here is 100% above the soil ,so the whole show is a go...
im rooting for the girl on the left??but we shall see!!in about a short 120 days??+=-?
over&out,,,,
good luck to all who got these,am proud to be given this chance w/such esteamed batch of thugs,theves&mutant rejects......"sorry thats the other batch"growers???

thanks again to tru&ojd

A1

archie123

crazy mild winter round here?so these things are going crazy themselfs ?some are popping third sets,,,wtf.....feb 22 and its 52f out????my heat bill ain't bad though??
out.....

A1

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good archie

your deff going to have a bunch of keepers from these
il be along for the ride
peace

archie123

copy///update 2day,,,
all up potted to 8 ltr pots,have topped 2,the other 2 will run au'natural,unless they go off and need training??all look strong medium to broad leaves,fair branching?should be ready to flower early to mid april??could be good.....

ty/ojd&tru

A1
peace/over&out.........

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I know the feeling. I don't always grow enough to hold me over between grows. Buying street swag is a real drag.

archie123

thanks pete,like the led's.have noticed they loose there pop after 24 mo??so i just added another of the same age,they like that!!they ain't no mh??but low overhead smaller op i like them...break a stem man...gl on the jones..

peace
A1

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gonna be fun watching this one......do you prefer LED's or T5's for veg?
Peace

archie123

tc , like the LED's.have 2 ufo's 90 watters.like i say they work well for small grow.no setup.just plug&play...low power consumption..

tonight/taking jones clones and smoking bones....white jones clones to bones thread to follow????
a good day,,latter all ...thanks for stoping by..

will get more pics soon,

A1

archie123

and there off.........ok ,put the first WHITE JONES into flower last night wj#3,shes topped and about 16"tall.the first of many...as i run 12/12 perpetual??the rest shall follow...have clones of all the four i started??all the moms look like clones of eachother??big fat krinkley leaves,deep saw edges,very cool plant...

the GDP I started at same time look great just about 1/2 the size??

thanks again to CGS

that is all/over&out

A1
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Attachments

• white jones 002.jpg
    white jones 002.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 44