What's new

Indian tea (medical tea)

marimbas

Ok this is what you have to do, first do some nice cannabutter... strong if possible. (for the tea you will use a little bit).

Ingredients

2 teablespoons of STRONG cannabutter
1 teablespoon of white flour
1 1/2 Cup of milk
1 pinch of cardamomme seeds (crushed- powder)
1 pinch of anise seeds (crushed - powder)
1 or 2 teablesoons of honey

you will put in the fire (medium low flame) a tea pot, and you will put the canna butter there, it will melt, when it srtarts boil, add the white flour, and mix it well, then add the cold milk, and mix fast, you will need to keep mixing so the cannabuter with flour mix, will dilute in the milk.

then add the cardamomme seeds and the anise seeds and let it boil, the tea will get thick. you can add a little hot water to make it softer, but if you add so you have to add little by little and move it fast...

once it starts boiling add the honey and mix well.

let it cold a little bit and serve in a nice mug, then enjoy it....

**** This is a recipe from a medical school in india, a friend of mine lived there for a looooong time and he is officialy recogniced. I would recomend you to use a Indica, and drink your tea at night.

somoz

Veteran
sounds yummy marimbas. thanks for the post. i'll let ya know how it goes down.

somoz

sneakinman13

Veteran
so do you think it would be worth it todo it with cannabutter made from plant material..
no buds where added just plant material..??

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i make bhangs all the time with hash, yumm yumm. never used cardamomme before ill have to try it.

joedude

I was under the impression that......if you allow your cannabutter to boil for any period of time that the excessive heat would destroy the THC and CBD's ? Am i missing something? :( ?

est1977

I'll have to try this ,I make a similar tea using chai tea and adding a couple of tablespoons of grade a kick ass og butter (from my last harvest).I boil the water for the tea steep the tea for 5 minutes then add the butter. a bit of cannabis cream 2 teaspoons honey/sugar

Latest posts

Latest posts