Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Growers Forums > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > My first Vertical...nirvana strains

Thread Title Search    
Visit Sensi Seeds For all your Genetic Needs!
 My first Vertical...nirvana strains Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 12:30 PM   #1
zukinjo

zukinjo will become famous soon enough
My first Vertical...nirvana strains

I started my first vertical...i am really exited...hope to get good yeilds or a good learning curve...:

I have a box 80x80x160cm...i will fit 8 plants....4xak48 and 4xswiss cheese...i know ak48 will have a nice strech hope swiss cheese will have a nice one too... using a 250 mh light for veg and will flower with 400 w hps...

The other plant are clones and freebies that i got...they are for my first outdor....(first outdoor and first vert) yea baby....

There is only one important point you must keep in your mind and let it be your guide. No matter what people call you, you are just who you are. Keep to this truth. You must ask yourself how is it you want to live your life. We live and we die, this is the truth that we can only face alone. No one can help us, not even the Buddha. So consider carefully, what prevents you from living the way you want to live your life?” - Dalai Lama
zukinjo jest offline   Quote

Old 02-08-2012, 01:05 PM   #2
konopenko

konopenko is a name known to allkonopenko is a name known to allkonopenko is a name known to allkonopenko is a name known to allkonopenko is a name known to allkonopenko is a name known to all
To psiho, a bo kej za sprobat...držimo pesti
konopenko jest offline   Quote

Old 02-10-2012, 12:51 PM   #3
zukinjo

I just transplanted them to plagron growmix...1 liter pots....and later in 11liter pots...

stay tuned...

There is only one important point you must keep in your mind and let it be your guide. No matter what people call you, you are just who you are. Keep to this truth. You must ask yourself how is it you want to live your life. We live and we die, this is the truth that we can only face alone. No one can help us, not even the Buddha. So consider carefully, what prevents you from living the way you want to live your life?” - Dalai Lama

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2012, 03:41 PM   #4
zukinjo

Hi vert lovers

As u can see i started training them and got them in bigger pots (11 liter) in the end there will be only 8 plants inside....cant wait to see the end result
Vert rules....

Old 02-22-2012, 03:47 PM   #5
bobblehead

bobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivor
Why will there only be 8? Are they unsexed? If they're unsexed, how do you know that you'll end up with 8 females? Most of the time I get more females than males... Sometimes I get many many more males than females.

"it is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied"-
John Stuart Mill

bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

bobblehead overtakes over
The Float Valve Auto Watering Thread
bobblepods v2.0. bobbleracks revamped- 4lbs 1gpw+
1800w flip pods... over
bobblehead's 1800w coco coliseumdone
bobblehead's 1200w Stadium v2.0. Many strains.
-over
bobblehead jest offline   Quote

Old 02-22-2012, 05:00 PM   #6
Lowman
Keeper of the Bottom Line

Lowman is a jewel in the roughLowman is a jewel in the roughLowman is a jewel in the rough
Maybe it's the angle of the pic..but the light looks to be way above the plants. If that's the case...you should lower so the base of the bulb is even with the height of the top of the tallest plant.

if these girls get big....8 plants maybe too many, depending on the size you veg them to.
Lowman jest offline   Quote

Old 02-22-2012, 05:14 PM   #7
zukinjo

I know what u mean guys...the bulb is up because i watered

The seeds are feminized....

And fot the other plants the are for my outdoore...

Stay tuned----

Old 02-22-2012, 08:07 PM   #8
bobblehead

bobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukinjo View Post
The seeds are feminized....
lol... so I'll ask again... how do you know you'll end up with 8 females? j/k looks like you're off to a good start.

"it is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied"-
John Stuart Mill

bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

bobblehead overtakes over
The Float Valve Auto Watering Thread
bobblepods v2.0. bobbleracks revamped- 4lbs 1gpw+
1800w flip pods... over
bobblehead's 1800w coco coliseumdone
bobblehead's 1200w Stadium v2.0. Many strains.
-over
bobblehead jest offline   Quote

Old 02-22-2012, 10:56 PM   #9
zukinjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
lol... so I'll ask again... how do you know you'll end up with 8 females? j/k looks like you're off to a good start.
Lol....

Old 02-22-2012, 11:37 PM   #10
Mister_D

Mister_D is a survivorMister_D is a survivorMister_D is a survivorMister_D is a survivorMister_D is a survivorMister_D is a survivorMister_D is a survivorMister_D is a survivorMister_D is a survivorMister_D is a survivorMister_D is a survivor
Good start you've got, plants are looking healthy and happy. I assume the the growmix has nutes already in it? Guessing even if it does, there won't be enough for the whole cycle. What do you plan to feed these "females" J/K ? Also congradulations on going vert. You know what they say? Once you go vert you'll never revert Plenty of help around here if ya need it.

D's Vertical Redemption (Completed)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....57#post4840157

D's Gone Hunting (Current)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post5941311

Cannafornia Seeds Caliente Kong & Alaskan Thunder Kong Test Thread (Current)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....15#post6280215

""Get It Fucking Done. It’s the truth, it’s the one thing you learn real fast in life is that nobody gives a fucking shit about excuses and the sooner you learn that nobody really gives a fuck about you, that you need to get off your ass and make shit happen then the better off everyone will be""". - Zakk Wylde
Mister_D jest offline   Quote

Old 02-22-2012, 11:48 PM   #11
Hundred Gram Oz
Our Work is Never Over

Hundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivor
Your growing a lot of plants in the space you've got, don't veg them out too much or you'll have lots of pop corn. I usually go for 4-6 plants in a 4x4' area. Keep us updated

HGO

Vertical Donut
Current

Coco DTW Grow Tips From HGO
HGO vs ICMag Finished
Multi Strain 3600w Stacked Grow Finished
Vertical Coco Stacked 600's Finished
Multi Strain Vertical Coco Finished
Benefits of Vertical Growing
Tutorial: How to build your own secure lamp holder for a stacked bulb vertical grow
SSSDH Grow Report *****

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
Hundred Gram Oz jest online   Quote

Old 02-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #12
zukinjo

Tnx for the help and for the kind words...
Its always nice to hear advice from vert vets...

So to answer you MisterD i have a combination of gvanomix and growmix and i know it would not be enough for them... i will feed them hessi nutrients(enzime,vit,hessi tnt)...and lowering the ph to 6.5...
and i hope i really never go REvert

Hundred oz
Your advice is my command so i will take your advice...
Peace

Old 02-24-2012, 02:28 PM   #13
zukinjo

WHats up--:)

i transplanted my girls into 11 and 8 liter pots...

No i am wondering how long do u think i should veg them?

Old 02-24-2012, 03:04 PM   #14
Opus53

Opus53 is just really niceOpus53 is just really niceOpus53 is just really niceOpus53 is just really nice
looks great buddy, thats a good idea to tip the training trelis back at an angle!

bests with the show....opus

Opus53 jest offline   Quote

Old 02-27-2012, 01:28 PM   #15
zukinjo

i fertelized just a bit too much...