Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Growers Forums > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > Must...catch...Heath... 7200 watts of VERT

Thread Title Search    
Click for Medman's Genetics
 Must...catch...Heath... 7200 watts of VERT Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2012, 04:30 AM   #31
Aerohead
space gardener

Aerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant future
I love that pic, it's so sci-fi... awesome!!
Aerohead jest offline   Quote

Old 02-09-2012, 04:32 AM   #32
BldSwtTrs

BldSwtTrs is a glorious beacon of lightBldSwtTrs is a glorious beacon of lightBldSwtTrs is a glorious beacon of lightBldSwtTrs is a glorious beacon of lightBldSwtTrs is a glorious beacon of light
BTW: Can anybody explain to me how to post larger pictures? I see lots of people just post large pictures directly into the thread without having to expand them. I guess I am a noob...
Could it have something to do with my new account or lack of posts? Any help would be great...
BldSwtTrs jest offline   Quote

Old 02-09-2012, 08:17 AM   #33
5th

5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor
Very cool.

Old 02-09-2012, 10:55 AM   #34
~Shhh~
JETS

~Shhh~ has disabled reputation

That's awesome homie!

To make pics bigger you need to click on the picture (so it's full size) then copy the address in the 'reply box' there is postcard looking thing just above click that (insert image) and copy the images address into the pop up box.
~Shhh~ jest offline   Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:14 PM   #35
vangaurd

vangaurd will become famous soon enoughvangaurd will become famous soon enough
WOOOOW! Swing for the wall my man with many good vibes coming your way!
OUT FUCKING STANDING!
vangaurd jest offline   Quote

Old 02-09-2012, 05:08 PM   #36
drknockbootz

drknockbootz will become famous soon enough
stop teasing and whip it out!
drknockbootz jest offline   Quote

Old 02-09-2012, 06:41 PM   #37
Kitsym

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BldSwtTrs again.

Old 02-09-2012, 06:55 PM   #38
BongRipkenJR.
Stranded in babylon

BongRipkenJR. is a splendid one to beholdBongRipkenJR. is a splendid one to beholdBongRipkenJR. is a splendid one to beholdBongRipkenJR. is a splendid one to beholdBongRipkenJR. is a splendid one to beholdBongRipkenJR. is a splendid one to beholdBongRipkenJR. is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by krunchbubble View Post
GOOD LUCK!!! I HOPE YOU ACCOMPLISH WHAT YOU WANT!!!!

BUT.....

I don't think ANYONE can catch HEATH.....

simply because, i SERIOUSLY think he's NOT truthful....

I SERIOUSLY think you ARE correct. The weed game is so full of hype trains and number inflaters. The #1 thing to do to be famous in the weed game is make outrageous claims. I will take the -k for saying this.

My introduction to ICmag with pictures of various grows of mine

Trinity County Fun
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....15#post4286815v

Quote:
fdd2blk "hydro is like breast implants. they look great but once you get your hands on them you feel kinda cheated."
Seeded weed... The next big trend in cannabis. It's not just for your grandpa anymore!
BongRipkenJR. jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:12 PM   #39
~Shhh~
JETS

~Shhh~ has disabled reputation
^^I dunno, what's the real point of over inflating everything if your not out to gain anything. I think that a lot of folks may have this view as they haven't or don't think they can replicate the numbers. Anyway, that's surely another thread and we really wanna c what the OP is got up his sleeve, don't we?
~Shhh~ jest offline   Quote

Old 02-09-2012, 07:23 PM   #40
bobblehead

bobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by krunchbubble View Post
GOOD LUCK!!! I HOPE YOU ACCOMPLISH WHAT YOU WANT!!!!

BUT.....

I don't think ANYONE can catch HEATH.....

simply because, i SERIOUSLY think he's NOT truthful....
Quote:
Originally Posted by BongRipkenJR. View Post
I SERIOUSLY think you ARE correct. The weed game is so full of hype trains and number inflaters. The #1 thing to do to be famous in the weed game is make outrageous claims. I will take the -k for saying this.
I'm not here to defend Heath... but my question to both of you, is if you've ever setup a vertical room, and tweaked it over and over again, growing the same plant over and over again...? IMO that's why most growers don't ever even achieve the 1gpw mark, let alone surpass it. I've torn down and rebuilt and relocated so many times, it's kinda hard to get things dialed in.

Anyway... Lots of people aren't TRUTHFUL on these boards... Personally I've never read a bit of bullshit from Heath. That's not to say that I don't feel he doesn't disclose the full truth, but when asked, he does answer.

If you can feed the clone monster... It's possible to achieve the goal using a compact heavy yielding plant like ChemD. It looks like I've got competition now.

edit: If you don't believe me... send him a PM. Just cause he doesn't post doesn't mean he's not around.

"it is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied"-
John Stuart Mill

bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

bobblehead overtakes over
The Float Valve Auto Watering Thread
bobblepods v2.0. bobbleracks revamped- 4lbs 1gpw+
1800w flip pods... over
bobblehead's 1800w coco coliseumdone
bobblehead's 1200w Stadium v2.0. Many strains.
-over

Last edited by bobblehead; 02-09-2012 at 08:28 PM..
bobblehead jest offline   Quote

Old 02-09-2012, 09:42 PM   #41
madalasatori

madalasatori has a spectacular aura aboutmadalasatori has a spectacular aura aboutmadalasatori has a spectacular aura about
I don't think Heath lies but I feel his numbers may be distorted somewhat by the way he trims - from pics I've seen he seems to leave a hell of a lot of leaves on which could up the weight by 50% or so.. Not hating at all as the bloke is an absolute genius and everyone has their own standards etc. Big up hr
madalasatori jest offline   Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:48 PM   #42
krunchbubble
Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad At, Just Be Patient....

krunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
I'm not here to defend Heath... but my question to both of you, is if you've ever setup a vertical room, and tweaked it over and over again, growing the same plant over and over again...? IMO that's why most growers don't ever even achieve the 1gpw mark, let alone surpass it. I've torn down and rebuilt and relocated so many times, it's kinda hard to get things dialed in.

Anyway... Lots of people aren't TRUTHFUL on these boards... Personally I've never read a bit of bullshit from Heath. That's not to say that I don't feel he doesn't disclose the full truth, but when asked, he does answer.

All im saying is how many people, from how many forums have tried to replicate his grows? I estimate - 300-400 people...

how many people have come CLOSE to his yields? - 0

now many people have yielded as much as him? - 0

bobblehead - i have reached 1 1/2 GPW, but i CANT come close to what HEATH CLAIMS.....

krunchbubble jest offline   Quote

Old 02-09-2012, 09:55 PM   #43
Anti
Sorcerer's Apprentice

Anti is a survivorAnti is a survivorAnti is a survivorAnti is a survivorAnti is a survivorAnti is a survivorAnti is a survivorAnti is a survivorAnti is a survivorAnti is a survivorAnti is a survivor
Heath's setups are spectacular and clearly got a lot of us to pay attention. This one looks like it's going to be a lot of fun, too.

Glad I got in before the real fun started.
micro group

DISCLAIMER: I am not an expert. I am not a guru. I am just some guy who is here to learn - just like you. Take what you like and leave the rest.

Anti jest offline   Quote

Old 02-09-2012, 09:58 PM   #44
Bonzo

Bonzo is a survivorBonzo is a survivorBonzo is a survivorBonzo is a survivorBonzo is a survivorBonzo is a survivorBonzo is a survivorBonzo is a survivorBonzo is a survivorBonzo is a survivorBonzo is a survivor

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)
Bonzo jest offline   Quote

Old 02-09-2012, 10:05 PM   #45
drknockbootz

drknockbootz will become famous soon enough
I think Heath did hit those numbers or at least very close to em. Think about it 90+ plants in a vert system and 600w with a strain you know like the back of your hand. Also take into consideration a lot of the genetics heath used where monster yielders ie..critical mass.
drknockbootz jest offline   Quote