Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Growers Forums > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > Must...catch...Heath... 7200 watts of VERT

Thread Title Search    
Click for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!
 Must...catch...Heath... 7200 watts of VERT Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 04:38 PM   #16
Marlo
Wall of Famer

Marlo is a survivorMarlo is a survivorMarlo is a survivorMarlo is a survivorMarlo is a survivorMarlo is a survivorMarlo is a survivorMarlo is a survivorMarlo is a survivorMarlo is a survivorMarlo is a survivor
tagged

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSPB View Post
The purpose was to metaphorically stack the deck with the best possible hand in the plants corner, so when we simply mimic rain, the plant can go all in.

NSPB Full Life Formula

PROUD MEMBER OF THE HONOR ROLL
Marlo jest offline   Quote

Old 02-08-2012, 06:49 PM   #17
BldSwtTrs

BldSwtTrs is a glorious beacon of lightBldSwtTrs is a glorious beacon of lightBldSwtTrs is a glorious beacon of lightBldSwtTrs is a glorious beacon of lightBldSwtTrs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Shhh~ View Post
Cool username first off!

Your on the right track to making your own name with this one homie, Heaths a legend all the same don't get me twisted I'm growing some of his beans at the minute (V3 strain 5 weeks into bloom).

So your running his vert pipes with 2 lights, I think he initially ran it with 1 x 600w and 84 or so site IIRC. I also remember him mentioning adding another light and level. Are they running all at once or 3 for 12 hrs then other three come on? How are you cooling them? How big is your res for each system?

Your clone game is tight! I love NFT one of my favorite methods of growing only beaten by coco for ease. Shit gets big hella fast in NFT.
'Preciate the love.

Yea I am running his vert pipes except they are 5 levels and run two lights. There are 4 systems in one room and 2 systems in the other room. They run at separate times.

As far as cooling I have a fan at the bottom of the system pointing straight up. Right now house temps are low to to winter, but in a few months I will be running at 2 ton window ac unit (already installed). Temps range from 72-75.

Each system has a 45 gallon res with an additional 25 gallons of water circulating in the system itself.

Will be posting pics of the systems soon...
BldSwtTrs jest offline   Quote

Old 02-08-2012, 06:53 PM   #18
Shcrews
DO WHO YOU BE

Shcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond repute
sounds good man i wanna see more! educate me please on this space age shit

Recently completed grow: Yosemite Tent City: 6kW Hardcore OG Kush
Shcrews jest offline   Quote

Old 02-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #19
BldSwtTrs

BldSwtTrs is a glorious beacon of lightBldSwtTrs is a glorious beacon of lightBldSwtTrs is a glorious beacon of lightBldSwtTrs is a glorious beacon of lightBldSwtTrs is a glorious beacon of light
Genetics genetics genetics...

In the last year I have ran lots of stuff...
PCK, Mango PCK, OG Kush, OG Haze, Chunky Cheese...
Popped a bunch more seeds, but ended up having to dump all of them. That, however, is a different story for a different time...

Right now I am running

Dirty Larry: Gotta give my friend props for creating this girl. Its Space Queen x Lemon Larry Kush x Urkle. There are a few different phenos of this.

Chem Cheese: Have a few phenos, but I love this stuff. Smells of straight stinky cheese and is frosty as hell.

Medicine Man: I am thinking of ditching this as it turned out to be a failure. Out of 6 phenos only one is looking like it MIGHT work.

AK99: Still figuring this one out. Stacks nugs like nothing else I have seen, but this bitch is wild. Requires lots of training.

Wifi: Havn't ran much of it yet so I am still trying to get it going.

Snow Dawg: Same as above. From what I can see now I will likely only be keeping one or two phenos.

Just popped these about 3-4 weeks ago. They are a mix of Wifi, Guava 13, Wifi, Grape Stomper. In the past we would pop the seeds in starter soil in plastic cups and then transplant them to the EZ cloner after 3-4 weeks. This time around I popped the seeds the same way, but transplanted them to soil. I will be taking cuts of them to run through the system as I don't like running stuff straight from seed.

All of the ladies...

Wifi...

Guava 13...

I am sure you guys are thinking I am crazy for running all of these different genetics. DHF is probably having a heart attack because im not monocroppin' yet. Truth is I am running all of this at once to find my winning phenos quicker. Once I find the keepers I will get rid of the rest and run full systems with 1 phenotype. Hopefully this happens sooner than later...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1969.jpg (104.3 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1976.jpg (72.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1979.jpg (65.6 KB, 14 views)

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:27 PM   #20
bobblehead

bobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivor
I would take that AK99 and fill up a room with it, and then test all of your other genetics in another room on a smaller scale... Just sayin.

"it is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied"-
John Stuart Mill

bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

bobblehead overtakes over
The Float Valve Auto Watering Thread
bobblepods v2.0. bobbleracks revamped- 4lbs 1gpw+
1800w flip pods... over
bobblehead's 1800w coco coliseumdone
bobblehead's 1200w Stadium v2.0. Many strains.
-over
bobblehead jest online   Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:42 PM   #21
420ish

420ish has a spectacular aura about420ish has a spectacular aura about420ish has a spectacular aura about
wow ,balls to the wall!watching this one!
420ish jest offline   Quote

Old 02-08-2012, 11:55 PM   #22
Shcrews
DO WHO YOU BE

Shcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond repute
ak99 huh - is that SoQuick's cut? never seen nugs like them

Recently completed grow: Yosemite Tent City: 6kW Hardcore OG Kush
Shcrews jest offline   Quote

Old 02-09-2012, 12:24 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunchbubble View Post
I don't think ANYONE can catch HEATH.....

simply because, i SERIOUSLY think he's NOT truthful....
Speaking of NOT truthful, Heath told me he'll beat your ass down for talkin shit...

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:38 AM   #24
megayields
Grower of Connoisseur herb's.

megayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivor
AK99 sounds interesting, I am going to have to explore that some more.

Great work man!

I grow and am motivated by the pure genius of Heath Robinson!

The more people I meet the more I like my dog

megayields jest offline   Quote

Old 02-09-2012, 03:46 AM   #25
Aerohead
space gardener

Aerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant future
Yes, How about that AK99??
Aerohead jest offline   Quote

Old 02-09-2012, 03:47 AM   #26
joesy whales

joesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by BldSwtTrs View Post
Thanks for the love boys. It is very much appreciated.

You are too kind Joesy, but I still have tons of work to do before I am on Agent Smith's level. I WILL get there some day though. 8-)

As for the watts for mothers though, it is pretty well necessary. When I first started running these systems I tried taking cuts from the system itself to supply clones for the next run. This quickly proved futile.

The optimal size for the ladies is between 6-8 inches for the vert system. No cuts are available when they are this size. If I waited any longer to put them in the system things get out of control and there is too much crowding. There are 115 plants in this system so you can imagine. We tried taking cuts a few weeks in to flower, but our strains don't like that. The cuts taken from weeks in to flower root at a much lower rate and have altered (for the worse) structures (think re-veg).

When running 6 of these systems I will need 690 rooted clones to run them so that means closer to 1000 cuts need to be taken in order to pick the best. Long story short, gotta have mothers.

That being said I will eventually be changing my mother setup to conserve light. Once the mothers get big enough and I can start getting 50+ nice cuts per, I can reduce the numbers/space/light they take up.
your right and i should have realized you were flowering fast, carry on

Old 02-09-2012, 04:00 AM   #27
AOD2012
I have the key, now i need to find the lock..

AOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond repute
AK99 was the first plant I ever grew, from Joey Weed, ordered off heavens stairway when I was 18. Oh man, bringing back the memories right now. Good luck with everything dude.

aod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonshine* View Post
Dont put much faith in shit u read , instead put faith in what u learn through practical application.
Quote:
The beauty of the cannabis trade is that it, while providing the high risk/reward levels of any profitable illegal business, unlike most other illegal businesses is one that can be done without in any way compromising one's moral standing or principles. The provision of cannabis to the existing market is, almost uniquely among illegal business endeavors, potentially not tainted by the harm it does to others. It can be done in a completely ethical way- even if it isn't always, it can be.

*Disclaimer* All pictures and written material are completely fictitious in nature, and in no way, matter or form a realistic depiction of my life. All of this is for entertainment purposes only.

Link-Library
AOD2012 jest offline   Quote

Old 02-09-2012, 04:10 AM   #28
Kitsym

thnx for posting !

this looks like you know how to work your system. Plants look very healthy!

Kick some ass!!

Old 02-09-2012, 04:23 AM   #29
BldSwtTrs

Problem with AK99 is... only have 1 pheno of it. Had about 8, but killed all but one when I had to shut down for a few months...

A little teaser of the systems AKA the mother ships

Stay tuned cause there is lots more to come
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1985.jpg (79.6 KB, 598 views)

Old 02-09-2012, 04:26 AM   #30
BldSwtTrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOD2012 View Post
AK99 was the first plant I ever grew, from Joey Weed, ordered off heavens stairway when I was 18. Oh man, bringing back the memories right now. Good luck with everything dude.

aod

Many thanks brother. I remember smoking some AK99 back in the day... beautiful pine cone shaped nugs, frosty as hell, with a real chill high. Beautiful...
I don't think you can find it anymore. Im just sad that I lost the other phenos.

0 members found this post helpful.