What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Jones CSG Test Grow

Just dropped my White Jones today along with some recently cracked White Fire Og's (r@skal)

Both seeds are feminized and are crossed with the white so we'll see how this turns out.

Thanks OJD and True, I hope to do this one right for you..

colonel forbin

how's it going i am new to the forums. I am just trying to figure out how to become a tester. I would love to start some journals just not to sure how it all works. Any insight into becoming a tester would be awesome thanks alot

archie123

how's it going i am new to the forums. I am just trying to figure out how to become a tester. I would love to start some journals just not to sure how it all works. Any insight into becoming a tester would be awesome thanks alot

cf //keep growin&keep showen what you can do???
grntmb,got a test going as well,should be sweet??break a stem man!!!

A1:tiphat:

Well guys I got 3/3 above ground and looking pretty good. I have to move my op so I waited to pop the other 2 beans incase something goes wrong when that happens, as soon as I am 100% settled I will throw in the other 2. I just didnt want to lose these genes from something going wrong in the move

They all have a twisted angry look to their leaves but other than that looking great. The twisted leaves may be a ph problem but I have 3 wifi's going next to these that do not look the same.

Pics coming over the weekend

archie123

gt,good call on the "angry leaves"mine are showing this also??nothing else in the start showing this???

will grab pics

mugenbao,thanks man...the more research i do on this gears geans,i hope so??if these turn out right they should be killer!!after all it is a test grow??

A1

hey guys just a quick update.. got 3 wifi seedlings and 3 white jones seedlings both looking great

the wifi are the 3 on the left and the white jones are on the right

attachment.php

Attachments

• wifiwijones.jpg
    wifiwijones.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 39

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good greenthumbdub

hard competition we up against with wifi, raska.l is def pumping out the dank

but im sure ours will be no slouch
look forward to your updates

peace

looking good greenthumbdub

hard competition we up against with wifi, raska.l is def pumping out the dank

but im sure ours will be no slouch
look forward to your updates

peace

no competition here homie, just dank buds :)

The only reason I put them in the thread together is because well, r@skal isn't generally allowed here.. I expect to see the white jones come out every bit as dank as the wifi and maybe even some similar phenos

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
na bro
its all good

we enjoy seing dank buds from whatever company they from
raska.l always done me good,sent me replacements when they went missing 1 time,thats cool in my books plus the man grows the dank buds

look forward to updates of both

peace

Well these babies are vigorous! I've got 2 seedlings that are really shooting up and the third has the same amount of nodes but is 2-3" shorter. Looking very healthy and growing with speed! I'll grab some new pics in the next couple of days

M

mugenbao

Glad to hear they are starting well for you! Can't wait until I get mine, I'm really anxious to get 'em going :D

well almost had a disaster.. all 6 plants were seriously close to dying on me.

I put them under a new light and had to leave for 2 days, come back and the pots were dry as a bone all plants severely wilted. I got them to come back a little and transplanted, I'll update as things progress hopefully I wont lose any