Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > The Dog Clone

Thread Title Search    
Click to see great products at Aqua Lab!
 The Dog Clone Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2014, 05:16 AM   #1
Greyskull
Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason

Greyskull is a survivorGreyskull is a survivorGreyskull is a survivorGreyskull is a survivorGreyskull is a survivorGreyskull is a survivorGreyskull is a survivorGreyskull is a survivorGreyskull is a survivorGreyskull is a survivorGreyskull is a survivor
The Dog Clone

This is the Dog clone.

It has been on Maui since at least 1993, by way of Big Island. Though I have also heard from reputable source (i.e. the people I got the Skunkdawg clone from) that Molokai was involved in her "landing"...

Though she is a recent acquisition, The Dog will be a primary focus of my garden for many years to come.

These flower pics are from my initial test run to see how she could hang with the team.

This Dog is vegging in a 3g container of Promix - about 4 days away from moving into a 7g pot to start blooming.

First run's buds. Could use some dialing to bring out some "pop" with the aesthetics. But the smell, the taste... it's "there". I am very much looking forward to pumping this plant out and working with her extensively...

Greyskull is offline   Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2014, 05:25 AM   #2
GeorgeWBush

GeorgeWBush has much to be proud ofGeorgeWBush has much to be proud ofGeorgeWBush has much to be proud ofGeorgeWBush has much to be proud ofGeorgeWBush has much to be proud ofGeorgeWBush has much to be proud ofGeorgeWBush has much to be proud ofGeorgeWBush has much to be proud ofGeorgeWBush has much to be proud of
looking sweet brother, I'm taking it's not the same "dog" that everyone is fussing over, probably better
GeorgeWBush is offline   Quote

Old 06-21-2014, 05:30 AM   #3
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

Location: sPeCial EdUcAtIoN tRaiLoR behind the school with the rest of the window lickers
stoney917 is a survivorstoney917 is a survivorstoney917 is a survivorstoney917 is a survivorstoney917 is a survivorstoney917 is a survivorstoney917 is a survivorstoney917 is a survivorstoney917 is a survivorstoney917 is a survivorstoney917 is a survivor
Congrads bro I seen u been looking for that for a minute... Good find looks well worth the wait... Now for ur next misson go find the blood ...
stoney917 is offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2014, 06:33 AM   #4
theJointedOne

theJointedOne is a survivortheJointedOne is a survivortheJointedOne is a survivortheJointedOne is a survivortheJointedOne is a survivortheJointedOne is a survivortheJointedOne is a survivortheJointedOne is a survivortheJointedOne is a survivortheJointedOne is a survivortheJointedOne is a survivor
Very nice, thank for sharing.

She looks like some nice smoke.

Old 06-21-2014, 07:04 AM   #5
Jbomber79

Jbomber79 has a reputation beyond reputeJbomber79 has a reputation beyond reputeJbomber79 has a reputation beyond reputeJbomber79 has a reputation beyond reputeJbomber79 has a reputation beyond reputeJbomber79 has a reputation beyond reputeJbomber79 has a reputation beyond reputeJbomber79 has a reputation beyond reputeJbomber79 has a reputation beyond reputeJbomber79 has a reputation beyond reputeJbomber79 has a reputation beyond repute
What ya got there GS in genetic make up? she throws some big nuggets for sure smoke report?

Jbomber79 is offline   Quote

Old 06-21-2014, 07:16 AM   #6
Swampdankv2

Swampdankv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSwampdankv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSwampdankv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSwampdankv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSwampdankv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSwampdankv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSwampdankv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSwampdankv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSwampdankv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSwampdankv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSwampdankv2 has a reputation beyond repute
She damn sure showed off for the initial run.

He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master. HST
swampdankv2 is a fictional character created by a group of adolescent midgets to impress chicks with. All images posted by us were stolen from people who actually grow plants. Any opinions expressed are the result of a club meeting think tank that meets every Thursday.
Swampdankv2 is offline   Quote

Old 06-21-2014, 09:39 AM   #7
true grit

true grit has much to be proud oftrue grit has much to be proud oftrue grit has much to be proud oftrue grit has much to be proud oftrue grit has much to be proud oftrue grit has much to be proud oftrue grit has much to be proud oftrue grit has much to be proud oftrue grit has much to be proud oftrue grit has much to be proud of
Looking good homie, how are the smells?
true grit is offline   Quote

Old 06-21-2014, 09:40 AM   #8
Cannavore

Cannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivor
Nice man I've been wanting to see good pics of this one for awhile now
Folks, it's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because, um – they're no longer relevant. We're supposed to keep evolving. Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs. You do know that, right? Bill Hicks
@thecannavore

• Top Dawg Seeds Strain Index
• Bodhi Seeds Strain Companion's Guide
Cannavore is offline   Quote

Old 06-21-2014, 09:47 AM   #9
paper thorn

paper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to behold
So does this descend from some old Hawaiian strain like MW?
Could you describe the smell? It looks like it's killer to me.

Ray Hubbard singing Beauty Way

Quote:
im babbling again i see,better get to trimming....and some rush 2112!
unclefishstick
paper thorn is offline   Quote

Old 06-21-2014, 10:38 AM   #10
ThaDocta

ThaDocta has a brilliant futureThaDocta has a brilliant futureThaDocta has a brilliant futureThaDocta has a brilliant futureThaDocta has a brilliant futureThaDocta has a brilliant futureThaDocta has a brilliant futureThaDocta has a brilliant futureThaDocta has a brilliant futureThaDocta has a brilliant futureThaDocta has a brilliant future
Save me a little taste brah! Be there in a month!
ThaDocta is offline   Quote

Old 06-21-2014, 09:42 PM   #11
subrob
plain ole biker trash

subrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivor
Hell ya man! Looking good!
subrob is offline   Quote

Old 06-21-2014, 11:56 PM   #12
FatherEarth

FatherEarth has a reputation beyond reputeFatherEarth has a reputation beyond reputeFatherEarth has a reputation beyond reputeFatherEarth has a reputation beyond reputeFatherEarth has a reputation beyond reputeFatherEarth has a reputation beyond reputeFatherEarth has a reputation beyond reputeFatherEarth has a reputation beyond reputeFatherEarth has a reputation beyond reputeFatherEarth has a reputation beyond reputeFatherEarth has a reputation beyond repute
Is this the same dog as the WC D.O.G.?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg harvest dog 60 moons.jpg (108.9 KB, 246 views)
File Type: jpg dog 12 more .jpg (63.7 KB, 242 views)
File Type: jpg Good Dog.jpg (107.3 KB, 249 views)

Last edited by FatherEarth; 06-30-2014 at 12:33 PM..
FatherEarth is offline   Quote

Old 06-22-2014, 01:01 PM   #13
MOneYMiKe
XLVII

MOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivor
Nice find greyskull....she got that nose homie?

Old 06-22-2014, 01:26 PM   #14
ThaDocta

ThaDocta has a brilliant futureThaDocta has a brilliant futureThaDocta has a brilliant futureThaDocta has a brilliant futureThaDocta has a brilliant futureThaDocta has a brilliant futureThaDocta has a brilliant futureThaDocta has a brilliant futureThaDocta has a brilliant futureThaDocta has a brilliant futureThaDocta has a brilliant future
Father Earth… Definitely not the same cut.

The D.O.G. is a clone I originally obtained from ORGNKID and spread to the boys in norcal. Some kinda fruity-ish incensey bubba hybrid, IMO.
ThaDocta is offline   Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2014, 01:59 PM   #15
pappy masonjar

pappy masonjar is a survivorpappy masonjar is a survivorpappy masonjar is a survivorpappy masonjar is a survivorpappy masonjar is a survivorpappy masonjar is a survivorpappy masonjar is a survivorpappy masonjar is a survivorpappy masonjar is a survivorpappy masonjar is a survivorpappy masonjar is a survivor
Nice GS!
Im glad u started a thread on this.
Did u ever talk to any of the nor cal guys about that fella I was tellin u about?
Somebody up there gotta know him.

Farther Earth, like docta said, this is different than the west coast dog.
This is the Maui dog
Some folks have speculated that it may be the same as "The Dog" clone that chemdog's bagseeds came from.

~Any horse can run downhill; Only a thoroughbred can run uphill.~

Champagne for my real friends. Real pain for my sham friends.
pappy masonjar is offline   Quote