You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > A strange request

Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds
 A strange request Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2013, 06:14 AM   #1
Small time

Small time is a jewel in the roughSmall time is a jewel in the roughSmall time is a jewel in the rough
A strange request

Looking for a pleasant high with a lot of flavor, that doesn't waste me. I got some good killer for pain,
but I like smoking weed. Want a buzz of course, but want to spark it up and go,,,,, mmmMMMMmmmm. Now that's a good smoke. What flavor am I looking for? Hell, how many flavors are there?

Stash I have so far, Sour Cream, Boggle gum, tasty bag seed, iced widow, and iced grapefruit. On the next run is Master Kush, Kush x Skunk#1, Resin Bomb. I've prepped for smell. I'm hoping one of the K x S#1 is stink city.

So, as far as Con-E-Sewer strains, what turns your head around? It don't have to knock me in the dirt, but it does need to buzz. What's out there?
Small time jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2013, 07:17 AM   #2
Feijao
Lace up

Feijao has a spectacular aura aboutFeijao has a spectacular aura about
Several of TGA Subcool strains have tons of taste without overly medicating. I would take a look at Jilly Bean if I were you.
Feijao jest offline   Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2013, 09:06 AM   #3
oceangrownkush

oceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud of
Casey Jones was a favorite of mine for all day toking.. Gets you right ripped but in a way that is so clear its almost clairvoyant.. Next level productivity, can't sit still energy. Awesome shit, wish I could get that old cut back the last CJ I flowered out was just OK, more trainwreck-dom good yielder, flat spicy flavor I wasn't really into... First cut I ran was a straight winner, psychedelic headstash, super spicey hazey flavor.. Like some herbal cocaine.

edit; think there are definitely some CJ crosses up for grabs, and maybe some f2's/f3's and such.. I think even a CJ S1?? IIRC anyways.. Good luck to you OP.
oceangrownkush jest offline   Quote

Old 01-01-2014, 12:07 AM   #4
guerilllataktic

guerilllataktic is a name known to allguerilllataktic is a name known to allguerilllataktic is a name known to allguerilllataktic is a name known to allguerilllataktic is a name known to allguerilllataktic is a name known to all
blueberry or f13

Old 01-01-2014, 12:30 AM   #5
waveguide

waveguide is a jewel in the roughwaveguide is a jewel in the roughwaveguide is a jewel in the roughwaveguide is a jewel in the rough
since you got kush, try an o.g.

welcome to the world of strain whores.. i recommend checking out the less expensive banks like nirvana, mandala, seedsman before blowing your cash on the top end of the market.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2014, 01:27 AM   #6
wantaknow
ruger 500

wantaknow has a brilliant futurewantaknow has a brilliant futurewantaknow has a brilliant futurewantaknow has a brilliant futurewantaknow has a brilliant futurewantaknow has a brilliant futurewantaknow has a brilliant futurewantaknow has a brilliant futurewantaknow has a brilliant futurewantaknow has a brilliant futurewantaknow has a brilliant future
peak seeds blueberry

Old 01-01-2014, 01:34 AM   #7
Midnight Tokar

Midnight Tokar is a jewel in the roughMidnight Tokar is a jewel in the roughMidnight Tokar is a jewel in the roughMidnight Tokar is a jewel in the rough
One more vote for just about anything TGA, particularly JillyBean.
Midnight Tokar jest offline   Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2014, 02:18 AM   #8
rives
Inveterate Tinkerer

rives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivor
Jilly Bean is a good pick, but one of my favorites is Sweet Tooth.
rives jest offline   Quote

Old 01-01-2014, 06:42 PM   #9
sourpuss

sourpuss will become famous soon enoughsourpuss will become famous soon enough
C99 and C99 hybrids, especially with another great tasting strain, all above r great choices, Imo u could by a pack of say C99 crossed to blueberry. Probably have phenos leaning either way in flavor.
sourpuss jest online   Quote

Old 01-01-2014, 08:03 PM   #10
Small time

Small time is a jewel in the roughSmall time is a jewel in the roughSmall time is a jewel in the rough
Thanks! I think my March Madness will be C99 and Jillybean
Small time jest offline   Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 03:01 PM   #11
frankenstein2
Astronaut Status

Location: where the cannabis flows like the salmon of capistrono
frankenstein2 has a brilliant futurefrankenstein2 has a brilliant futurefrankenstein2 has a brilliant futurefrankenstein2 has a brilliant futurefrankenstein2 has a brilliant futurefrankenstein2 has a brilliant futurefrankenstein2 has a brilliant futurefrankenstein2 has a brilliant futurefrankenstein2 has a brilliant futurefrankenstein2 has a brilliant futurefrankenstein2 has a brilliant future
Pineapple express from g13 labs. Blue widow from dinafem. Northern lights x Big bud from world of seeds(to me this one is a personal fav that the taste is hard to beat). Sugar Black Rose from delicious seeds. Critical + from dinafem. Sharksbreath from DNA genetics. Those are just a few that I've grown that have a great taste and won't dar ya right out.

Old 01-02-2014, 04:21 PM   #12
HeriMarry

HeriMarry has a spectacular aura aboutHeriMarry has a spectacular aura aboutHeriMarry has a spectacular aura about
Look at Jackberry.
HeriMarry jest offline   Quote

Old 01-05-2014, 10:40 PM   #13
guy fawkes

guy fawkes has much to be proud ofguy fawkes has much to be proud ofguy fawkes has much to be proud ofguy fawkes has much to be proud ofguy fawkes has much to be proud ofguy fawkes has much to be proud ofguy fawkes has much to be proud ofguy fawkes has much to be proud ofguy fawkes has much to be proud of
fms grape fruit dose what it says on the tin, fast fruity happy day smoke , big yielder to.

Old 03-30-2014, 12:28 PM   #14
Spider Crab

Spider Crab will become famous soon enoughSpider Crab will become famous soon enough
Chocolate Rain and Boudica.
Spider Crab jest online   Quote

Old 03-30-2014, 01:10 PM   #15
HarleyJammer

HarleyJammer is on a distinguished road
I was given a couple nugs of critical sensi star last week. The buzz was smooth and not overly medicating.
HarleyJammer jest online   Quote