What's new

The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011 Final Entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vonforne

Sorry for the delay on posting this.

Post up one member and their entry. You cannot enter yourself. It is similar to bud of the month. The entry must have been posted in the regular thread.

At the end of one week we will have a voting poll to see who are the top entries.

Loudog and I are the only ones who stepped forward with prizes so far.

Place them up and may the best pictures win.

Good luck.

V

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=221169&page=1
beer cup thread.

this was a hard choice, so many great plants. chaco with his monster, endur with that hornswagggle, delic with his plants. many choices but im gonna have to give it to greenmatter. this warlock picture is just too insane.
picture.php

L

LouDog420

Greenmatter has a healthy handful of pics that all deserve the nom, great job brother!! So many great plants to choose from, I know a few more I really like will get voted in by others too from those well deserving members
wink.gif

I loved major's hanging plants, but there isn't a very clear shot of the whole thing sitting around that vert bulb. Shit had me giggling every time I looked in and saw them swinging in the breeze, so my nomination goes here...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4841040#post4841040
Maj.Cottonmouth and his close up of the floatin' beer cup

picture.php

delic

Man,,, this hard there are so many good pics. I need to get on a proper pc, this little tablet screen isn't big enough to do the pics justice

-delic

I

icon

i can send in some seeds if you like hindu x lvpk or something else i'll have to dig through my vault & see what i have to spare.

Garuda

Veteran
My vote goes to CHACOs beast:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Greetz,
Garuda.

edit: yes, I changed the picture to one documenting this amazing piece of work way better, must have overlooked this at first. Should be ok since the nomination time limit isn't over yet ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LouDog420

Oh ya, great noms :dance013:

Still more great plants in there to dig out (gettogro, delic, endur, icon....) muahaha can't I just nominate them all ;)

:rtfo:

delic

i nominate Endurs picture of hornswaggle. It's all about the beer cup and the bud.

picture.php

But lovely buds all round, it's been fun

-delic

V

vonforne

you have till the end of the night to get all the entries in. I then lock the thread and we begin to vote.

V

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
woot woot, come on gang, there are only a few hours left and lots of amazing plants which deserve to be nominated :canabis:

Status
Not open for further replies.