Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Growers Forums > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > HGO's Vertical Coco RTW Grow With 2 Stacked 600's

Thread Title Search    
Click to buy IC Mag Products
 HGO's Vertical Coco RTW Grow With 2 Stacked 600's Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2012, 01:20 AM   #61
~Shhh~
JETS

~Shhh~ has disabled reputation
^^ yeah that Hope your on the mend soon bro.

I need some of the growgles that agent smith rocks before I flip to vert I think Good vibes coming your way!
~Shhh~ jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:21 AM   #62
roll it large
Coco-grower

roll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond repute
looking forward to updates mate hope ya get better soon got a cold myself

peace

my 1000w multistrain grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=221877

round 2 mix grow inc kalishnapple & agent orange
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226020
roll it large jest offline   Quote

Old 02-15-2012, 03:43 PM   #63
bobblehead

bobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivor
Get well bro. I hear cannabis is good for migraines...

"it is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied"-
John Stuart Mill

bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

bobblehead overtakes over
The Float Valve Auto Watering Thread
bobblepods v2.0. bobbleracks revamped- 4lbs 1gpw+
1800w flip pods... over
bobblehead's 1800w coco coliseumdone
bobblehead's 1200w Stadium v2.0. Many strains.
-over
bobblehead jest offline   Quote

Old 02-15-2012, 05:25 PM   #64
Vic Hammer

Vic Hammer will become famous soon enough
#5's

If your going in lights on, #5 Welding Lens FTW
Vic Hammer jest offline   Quote

Old 02-16-2012, 08:32 AM   #65
RetroGrow

RetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivor
Hey bro, a word of caution about the spray foam you mentioned in the beginning. That stuff is highly toxic to plants due to off gassing. Just helped a friend tear down his grow because he installed his insulation using that stuff, and it nearly killed all the seedlings. I'm guessing that is causing your problems too. It's called "Great Stuff", and there is nothing great about it. The chemical is Diisobutyl phthalate, and it is nasty stuff that offgasses.
RetroGrow jest offline   Quote

Old 02-16-2012, 06:00 PM   #66
Hundred Gram Oz
Our Work is Never Over

Hundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroGrow View Post
Hey bro, a word of caution about the spray foam you mentioned in the beginning. That stuff is highly toxic to plants due to off gassing. Just helped a friend tear down his grow because he installed his insulation using that stuff, and it nearly killed all the seedlings. I'm guessing that is causing your problems too. It's called "Great Stuff", and there is nothing great about it. The chemical is Diisobutyl phthalate, and it is nasty stuff that offgasses.

Damn I never knew that. Is there any other solutions rather than taking it off, I'm guessing a few heavy coats of paint would do jack?

I got a very bad virus, it really kicked my ass but I'm better now, thanks for the heads up.

HGO

PS the foam is in my mom/clone area and they are looking fine.

Vertical Donut
Current

Coco DTW Grow Tips From HGO
HGO vs ICMag Finished
Multi Strain 3600w Stacked Grow Finished
Vertical Coco Stacked 600's Finished
Multi Strain Vertical Coco Finished
Benefits of Vertical Growing
Tutorial: How to build your own secure lamp holder for a stacked bulb vertical grow
SSSDH Grow Report *****

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
Hundred Gram Oz jest online   Quote

Old 02-16-2012, 06:47 PM   #67
RetroGrow

RetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundred Gram Oz View Post
Damn I never knew that. Is there any other solutions rather than taking it off, I'm guessing a few heavy coats of paint would do jack?

I got a very bad virus, it really kicked my ass but I'm better now, thanks for the heads up.

HGO

PS the foam is in my mom/clone area and they are looking fine.
Not sure if you can get that stuff off or cover it up.
In my friends case, he had to abandon his room because there was just too much of it. It is nasty stuff and should be more publicized as such. Hopefully it's not the cause of your problem. For a virus, I would treat plants with aspirin to boost their own natural defenses. Use @ 325 MG per gallon of nute solution. Also can be used as a foliar spray.

Old 02-16-2012, 07:15 PM   #68
bobblehead

bobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivor
Quote:
Not sure if you can get that stuff off or cover it up.
In my friends case, he had to abandon his room because there was just too much of it. It is nasty stuff and should be more publicized as such. Hopefully it's not the cause of your problem. For a virus, I would treat plants with aspirin to boost their own natural defenses. Use @ 325 MG per gallon of nute solution. Also can be used as a foliar spray.

HGO is feeling ill. His plants don't have a virus... and doesn't aspirin cause flowering plants to reverse?

"it is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied"-
John Stuart Mill

bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

bobblehead overtakes over
The Float Valve Auto Watering Thread
bobblepods v2.0. bobbleracks revamped- 4lbs 1gpw+
1800w flip pods... over
bobblehead's 1800w coco coliseumdone
bobblehead's 1200w Stadium v2.0. Many strains.
-over

Last edited by bobblehead; 02-16-2012 at 11:52 PM..
bobblehead jest offline   Quote

Old 02-16-2012, 07:39 PM   #69
Bush Dr
Painting the picture of Dorian Gray

Bush Dr is a splendid one to beholdBush Dr is a splendid one to beholdBush Dr is a splendid one to beholdBush Dr is a splendid one to beholdBush Dr is a splendid one to beholdBush Dr is a splendid one to beholdBush Dr is a splendid one to behold
Just to be sure, I'll get HGO's g/f to give him a foliar spray

This ain't no ordinary herb I'm smoking - Fantan Mojah

Supermoto for that eXtra buzz
Bush Dr jest offline   Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2012, 02:59 AM   #71
RetroGrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post

HGO is feeling ill. His plants don't have a virus... and doesn't aspirin cause flowering plants to reverse?
Nope. Not in my experience. But it does bring sick plants back to a healthy state.

Old 02-17-2012, 03:20 AM   #72
5th

5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor
Quote:
I used "Great Stuff" to stop the few pin hole leaks in my tubes when I first leak tested them...plants are alive...leaks stopped instantly...got any links to support this off gassing claim? I like readin' n' such.

Old 02-17-2012, 04:24 AM   #73
RetroGrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th View Post
I used "Great Stuff" to stop the few pin hole leaks in my tubes when I first leak tested them...plants are alive...leaks stopped instantly...got any links to support this off gassing claim? I like readin' n' such.
I don't make this stuff up. First read about it right here on IC Mag.:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=223682&page=2
Post #25.

A little Googling tells you a lot more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phthalate

Old 02-17-2012, 04:30 AM   #74
RetroGrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bush Dr View Post
Just to be sure, I'll get HGO's g/f to give him a foliar spray
Be sure she sprays under his testicles also...

Old 02-17-2012, 02:08 PM   #75
Hundred Gram Oz
Our Work is Never Over

Hundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivor
Arrow Day 10 Flower

You guys really crack me up lmao, I'm in a hurry so this is a quick update.....

Plant Heights:

KarmaTrain #1 - 23"
KarmaTrain #2 - 26"
Chem D #1 - 21.5"
Chem D #2 - 26"
Sour Diesel IBL - 23"
4SD - 23.5"

Photos were taken before the girls got a trim, I'll give another trim just before flower stretch around day 19 +/-

KarmaTrain #1 (topped)

Karma Train #2 (untopped)

Sour Diesel IBL

Chem D #1 (topped)

Chem D #2 (untopped)

4SD

Gotta run do some shopping so I'll hit ya back later guys.

Peace

HGO

Vertical Donut
Current

Coco DTW Grow Tips From HGO
HGO vs ICMag Finished
Multi Strain 3600w Stacked Grow Finished
Vertical Coco Stacked 600's Finished
Multi Strain Vertical Coco Finished
Benefits of Vertical Growing
Tutorial: How to build your own secure lamp holder for a stacked bulb vertical grow
SSSDH Grow Report *****

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Last edited by Hundred Gram Oz; 02-19-2012 at 12:59 PM.. Reason: Added Plant Heights
Hundred Gram Oz jest online   Quote