Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Growers Forums > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > HGO's Vertical Coco RTW Grow With 2 Stacked 600's

Thread Title Search    
Click for great deals at Seedbay
 HGO's Vertical Coco RTW Grow With 2 Stacked 600's Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2012, 05:44 PM   #31
Bonzo

Bonzo is a survivorBonzo is a survivorBonzo is a survivorBonzo is a survivorBonzo is a survivorBonzo is a survivorBonzo is a survivorBonzo is a survivorBonzo is a survivorBonzo is a survivorBonzo is a survivor
howdy HGO why would u not want to flush with R/O tap?

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)
Bonzo jest offline   Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 05:53 PM   #32
Hundred Gram Oz
Our Work is Never Over

Hundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
howdy HGO why would u not want to flush with R/O tap?
Hey Bonzo, briefly, because I'm an awkard twat

I'm growin in coco and flushing with RO water isn't good because it can do more damage. Coco likes consistency so it's good to flush through with a weak nutrient solution, in reality I could flush with tap/RO water to my EC drops then flush the pots with a higher EC to the coco is to where I want it but as I say, I'm an awkard twat

HGO

Vertical Donut
Current

Coco DTW Grow Tips From HGO
HGO vs ICMag Finished
Multi Strain 3600w Stacked Grow Finished
Vertical Coco Stacked 600's Finished
Multi Strain Vertical Coco Finished
Benefits of Vertical Growing
Tutorial: How to build your own secure lamp holder for a stacked bulb vertical grow
SSSDH Grow Report *****

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
Hundred Gram Oz jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:58 AM   #33
Hundred Gram Oz
Our Work is Never Over

Hundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivor
Hi all, it's been a very long week. As you know, I overfed my girls pretty badly and it's been a bit of a pain getting them back to good health again, mainly because of my inpatients! I've flushed the life out of them and took off some of the leaves that had a lot of nitrogen stored. The flushing and 0.4EC feeds has helped them a lot and they are now showing signs of hunger again

Heres where I'm at.

KarmaTrain 1 - Topped

Side View

KarmaTrain 2 - Untopped

Top and Side View

Chemdawg D 2 - Trained and showing her TMV (or whatever it is) heavily from the lack of calmag.

Top and Side View

Sour Diesel IBL - Topped

Top and Side View

Chemdawg D 1 - Untrained, she is showing signs of stress from the over feeding and I think a lil light stress.

Side View

4SD - Topped
This girl was hit the worst from the overfeeding and stress, she actually looks good in these pics compared to what she looked like a few days ago.

Top, Side View and Branching

Some random garden shots...

I know a lot of the plants look a mess but it is what it is and I can ony do my best for them now, they have had a very ruff few months revegging and being under a 250wCFL and being looked after very poorly while I was ill.

Today is the last day of veg, I'll get the heater under the tray tomorrow for a good lights off temps, repot into 6 Ltr Pots and that should do it.

Hope you enjoy.

HGO

Vertical Donut
Current

HGO vs ICMag Finished
Tutorial: How to build your own secure lamp holder for a stacked bulb vertical grow
SSSDH Grow Report *****

Last edited by Hundred Gram Oz; 02-06-2012 at 03:28 AM..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:59 AM   #34
Hundred Gram Oz
Our Work is Never Over

Other Stains that I'm growin...

Killer Queen - Lonestar Cut

Pre '98 Bubba Kush - Out of a reveg and showing new growth.

The White S1 aka Cheeseys Nightmare Kush, out of reveg

3 x Chiesel, Heaths large yielding cut in 1 pot

Giesel - Abused and revegged, she looks a right state.

Vertical Donut
Current

HGO vs ICMag Finished
SSSDH Grow Report *****

Old 02-06-2012, 02:14 AM   #35
bobblehead

bobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivor
It is what it is broski... In a couple weeks you won't even be able to tell that they were ever stressed. When ya gotta make room for more plants, ya gotta flower what ya have.

"it is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied"-
John Stuart Mill

bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

bobblehead overtakes over
The Float Valve Auto Watering Thread
bobblepods v2.0. bobbleracks revamped- 4lbs 1gpw+
1800w flip pods... over
bobblehead's 1800w coco coliseumdone
bobblehead's 1200w Stadium v2.0. Many strains.
-over
bobblehead jest online   Quote

Old 02-06-2012, 02:37 AM   #36
joesy whales

joesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
It is what it is broski... In a couple weeks you won't even be able to tell that they were ever stressed. When ya gotta make room for more plants, ya gotta flower what ya have.
dont you just hate that problem ? cuts, seeds, lol what a nightmare

Old 02-06-2012, 07:00 AM   #37
DHF

All things in time Bro....Glad yer up and rockin....as Bobbles said they`ll bounce back in no time....

Handle it...Freds.........

Old 02-06-2012, 09:11 AM   #38
roll it large
Coco-grower

roll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond repute
Agree with the others mate those will look totally different in a few weeks....things will turn out nice

Peace

my 1000w multistrain grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=221877

round 2 mix grow inc kalishnapple & agent orange
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226020
roll it large jest offline   Quote

Old 02-06-2012, 10:16 AM   #39
pranoman

pranoman will become famous soon enoughpranoman will become famous soon enough
nice to see you come back HGO
pranoman jest offline   Quote

Old 02-06-2012, 12:18 PM   #40
Bush Dr
Painting the picture of Dorian Gray

Bush Dr is a splendid one to beholdBush Dr is a splendid one to beholdBush Dr is a splendid one to beholdBush Dr is a splendid one to beholdBush Dr is a splendid one to beholdBush Dr is a splendid one to beholdBush Dr is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

Spoilt for buds sites there mate ...... but looking OK, as everyone says they'll bounce back and you'll look back wondering what the worry was about

Good to see you posting your grow pics again

BD

This ain't no ordinary herb I'm smoking - Fantan Mojah

Supermoto for that eXtra buzz
Bush Dr jest offline   Quote

Old 02-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #41
~Shhh~
JETS

~Shhh~ has disabled reputation
Be good when they all pull through the stress as they have a good structure to go around those bulbs. Your not messing with the mother selection are you mate lol! What's your favorite of that lot? What are you thinking about getting rid of?

I quite liked Rez's SD IBL, am smoking on some Emerald Traingle seeds Sour OG that is better IMO right now though... Bloody mate never took any cuttings so this is the last of it. I dunno if you tried Rez's SD 2.5 (best 1 IMHO), but it's like that but stronger and tastier. Only thing is it took 11 weeks to finish, very nice smoke though

You'll be cooking on gas in a week or so don't sweat it, as DHF says babyshit
~Shhh~ jest offline   Quote

Old 02-06-2012, 03:38 PM   #42
Hundred Gram Oz
Our Work is Never Over

Smile Diesel on my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
Yeah bobble, it's gonna take flower to snap 'em out of it, I'm pretty happy with the overall structure of the plants it's just a matter of them stretching and getting it out of their system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHF View Post
All things in time Bro....Glad yer up and rockin....as Bobbles said they`ll bounce back in no time....

Handle it...Freds.........
Cheers DHF, flower tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll it large View Post
Agree with the others mate those will look totally different in a few weeks....things will turn out nice

Peace
Good to see ya mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranoman View Post
nice to see you come back HGO
Hi, pranoman thanks for stopping by!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bush Dr View Post
Spoilt for buds sites there mate ...... but looking OK, as everyone says they'll bounce back and you'll look back wondering what the worry was about

Good to see you posting your grow pics again

BD
You know me Bush, as impatient as they come, as I said earlier I'm pretty happy with the structure, the SD is going to stretch into a beast over the next few weeks, I'll have to be very careful with the feeding over the next couple of days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Shhh~ View Post
Be good when they all pull through the stress as they have a good structure to go around those bulbs. Your not messing with the mother selection are you mate lol! What's your favorite of that lot? What are you thinking about getting rid of?

I quite liked Rez's SD IBL, am smoking on some Emerald Traingle seeds Sour OG that is better IMO right now though... Bloody mate never took any cuttings so this is the last of it. I dunno if you tried Rez's SD 2.5 (best 1 IMHO), but it's like that but stronger and tastier. Only thing is it took 11 weeks to finish, very nice smoke though

You'll be cooking on gas in a week or so don't sweat it, as DHF says babyshit

Hi mate, thanks for stopping by! I'm not messing with the mother stock , My veg/mom area has 15+ moms in there and about another 15 to be added over the next month.

I couldn't pick a favorite mate, out of all them plants KarmaTrain is the only one that I've flowered out, I got to 3 weeks flower last October with the rest before I had to chop down because of a security scare so your guess is as good as mine. I have another 2 or 3 phenos of SD and 4SD yet to be tested. I selected the biggest plants for this grow and will test the others in good time, all the chopping down, security scares, and lost deposits has hit my pocket bit time so I'm stuck with this grow for the time being.

KarmaTrain, you might often hear me rant about this girl. She is a must have strain, grows strong and vigorous, branches great, handles stress well, yields great when dialed smells so damn good very sweet, clones very quickly, done in 8 weeks but I like to take her to 9. I rate her highly.

That SD sounds yummy I have a friend that is getting me an old pack of the 2.5 very soon, I'm looking forward to growing them out. Once this grow is over I'll be making lots of SD beans, I'm building an isolation chamber and doing an open pollination with all my SD phenos I might actually have the riri cut and devils harvest krew cut by then too so it's gonna get pretty dieselly around these parts.

Vertical Donut
Current

HGO vs ICMag Finished
SSSDH Grow Report *****

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:26 AM   #43
EverLast

Thumbs up

Its gettin interesting....cant wait to see some Chem buds!
Which bloom stimulators are you going to use bro?

Old 02-07-2012, 04:57 PM   #44
~Shhh~
JETS

~Shhh~ has disabled reputation
I like the sound of your SD project bro that will make for some mega SD pheno's for sure. The riri cut looks spot on, I grew the IBL's and had something that looked somewhat similar to it and was very sour tasting, but trust me bro... Emerald Traingle Sour OG is the sourest SD variant I have tried from seed, they do them in regular male and female seeds as well so you could find a stud in there

You have me itching to try this karma train now lol! Sounds like some good shit, can't remember knowingly smoking trainwreck yet either.

So you haven't smoked any of those strains yet aye? You'll be pleased come harvest dude, the IBL is a real nice toke, and chem is one of my favourites, very good erb'.
~Shhh~ jest offline   Quote

Old 02-07-2012, 05:28 PM   #45
Hundred Gram Oz
Our Work is Never Over

Yo mate, I've yet to try the other phenos. I've got 3 or 4 phenos of 4SD and SD to go through yet but the rest are in the veg room.

SD open pollination will be starting very soon, I'm hoping for it to start around the end of April and I will also be hitting up a lot of my other girls with some SD pollen if I find a good enough male to play with.

The riri looks to be the bomb, no doubt. All sour with not a lot of diesel, calyxes like grapes and a high to kill. I'll be running 2 of them with 2 of heaths chiesel and maybe a sssdh or jack o nesia. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the info bro.

HGO

Vertical Donut
Current

HGO vs ICMag Finished
SSSDH Grow Report *****

Last edited by Hundred Gram Oz; 02-07-2012 at 05:39 PM..