What's new

spun's perpetual multi-strain grow

spunion

Howdy. I wanted to keep a journal to help me keep track of my plants' progress and get some advice from ICMag pros like yourself ;)

strain list
AK-47
"Anarcho" Skunk
Belladonna (phasing out)
Big Head Todd
Darkstar
Flo
Island Sweet Skunk
NL#5 (phasing out)

setup
1000w vertical HPS (flower)
250w MH (veg)

medium
soil

base nutes
Fox Farm Grow Big & Tiger Bloom

spunion

Here are some shots I took today (with cell phone camera :)). These are in week 4.

AK47
QE7tI.jpg

FLO
Biexf.jpg

Big Head Todd
nTqw3.jpg

spunion

Here is where my veggers are at. Many of them started flowering and have not completely come out of it yet.

Flo
QyV57.jpg

NL#5
yNSvX.jpg

Skunk
0q4C3.jpg

AK47
v3li9.jpg

spunion

healthy plants spunion!
I pretty satisfied right now, although it has been up and down. Been struggling a little bit with chlorosis in flowering, and some veg plants stretching too much.

Here is some pics from yesterday...

AK47
0WdSq.jpg

Island Sweet Skunk
8nkHQ.jpg

Northern Lights #5
XsoAQ.jpg

Skunk
m0vqi.jpg

spunion

I edited the Flo picture, does that look like a hermie? At first I thought it was for sure, but after pinching one off, there is no seed forming in there as far as I can tell.

chiroman

Wow that AK-47 looks great! Is that from serious seeds? I'm seriously looking into getting some of those beans for my next grow.

spunion

Wow that AK-47 looks great! Is that from serious seeds? I'm seriously looking into getting some of those beans for my next grow.

Yeah it's Serious AK47, I got the strain via clone but the clone dealer specifically said it was from Serious seed. It's probably the most white/frosty looking bud I'm growing aside from the Flo which doesn't yield nearly as well.

Superstone

Your Flo doesn't appear to be herming(at least in the photo).By the way...:good: you've got some great looking plants.

spunion

Your Flo doesn't appear to be herming(at least in the photo).By the way...:good: you've got some great looking plants.

Thanks, the flo has those under the fan leaves in numerous spots. Kinda freaked me out cause it seems like a spot where balls could develop.

Latest posts

Latest posts