Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Dig For Victory - 2012

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Dig For Victory - 2012 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-23-2012, 01:28 AM #1
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
Dig For Victory - 2012

2 bad outside seasons behind me but hopefully something learned each season.

Time to get started with the preparations for this years outdoor.
Pot*Freja F2 that I made with a special mango/tangerine pheno have been germinated. Today I repotted them into 13cm pots. The plan is to flower these out under hps when they're big enough to yield a few clones - then raise mothers from the clones. By the end of february these should be put in flower. By the end of March the clones should have rooted and be on their way to be nice clone mothers around mid April.
I should perhaps have given these some more attention or perhaps started them in another way but anyway I'm sure they will start growing fast soon.
blackone is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:33 AM #2
Bullfrog44
Banned

Bullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud of
Nice, I just put some cuts in Rapid Rooters 4 days ago for some outdoor. Glad to see somebody else thinking early this year, good luck.
Bullfrog44 is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2012, 03:33 PM #3
Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff will become famous soon enough
Subscribed
Spaceman Spiff is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2012, 03:41 PM #4
dubwise
in the thick of it

dubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to all
I thought I was a little premature too, becase we have 4 that are newly rooted and destined to go outside in the spring. I hope we get 6 more over the next 2 weeks for the outdoor run. Glad to se others ahead of the game. Best wishes to you all in the upcoming season!

Old 01-26-2012, 05:21 PM #5
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
Thanks for stopping by everybody. I have to start early with these because I want to get some fat mommas going by April. Also I want to see these plants flowered out to select dank females and perhaps also do a small seedrun.

Old 01-26-2012, 05:37 PM #6
Al Botross
IC Mag Supporter

Al Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant future
I'm planning to run a small spring run and get them in/out before the end of may. running all strains with a 55 day harvest window. got the 3rd dimension which sub claims as his fastest and is an Apollo 13 cross so we'll see. Taking a big gamble that the weather this year is so mild here that I believe I can pull it off -- 2' er's out in march and harvested by mid May.

my only real concern is the impact on my work load if i also run a summer crop. it could have me hoping during june and july.
Glimmered the white moonshine."

`God save thee, ancient Mariner,
From the fiends that plague thee thus! -
Why look'st thou so?' -"With my crossbow
I shot the Albatross."
Al Botross is offline Quote

Old 01-27-2012, 02:42 AM #7
blackone

I'll be sticking with a couple of medium-late flowerers that I like to grow. For earliness a few autoflowerers will do. I think it's feasible to start auto seeds around end of april and put them out in mid May depending on weather. When they're harvested in early July it's time to run outdoor sogs with clones. Could be fun and I'm sure it would work.

Old 01-27-2012, 03:40 AM #8
Bullfrog44
Banned

Bullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud of
Any good auto's out there?
Bullfrog44 is offline Quote

Old 01-27-2012, 04:20 AM #9
hunt4genetics

hunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nice
Best of luck blackone.

The kids look great so far.

Old 02-03-2012, 07:38 PM #10
niceeven

niceeven will become famous soon enough
Nice start bro, i'll definitely keep an eye on your thread. Aside from the mums ( I go from seeds only this year) I use a similar strategy as you with autos for early harvest. Won't start a thread until mid late March though March though. I look forwards learning from you.
Keep up the good work.
niceeven is offline Quote