What's new

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

amc98

Hi all,

Somango bubblehash...

2zgci9l.jpg

2aexite.jpg

xaq9u.jpg

Best vibes!

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
had a go at some fresh frozen bubble hash. Came out pretty good, has a nice glossy finish. I think I should have left it out to cure longer. I put it in a ball and its so sticky its hard to handle without losing some each time.

picture.php

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Some stuff

Some stuff

Well folks, I know that my hash pic will not inspire anyone, but I was inspired by this thread. So I purchased some Payload bags some years ago and began. I also make a bunch of budder and coconut oil infusions. So my hash tek gets put aside. But again you folks and your hash pics continues to inspire me to get better at this. I really need to try fresh trim vs dry. That stuff looks amazing!! Here is my pic, I probably have thrown away over a 5 gallon bucket of hash over the years, just throwing away all of my trim and popcorn buds. Just wanted you all to know that this thread led me to buying bags and giving it a try.
picture.php

Useful Idiot

Veteran
BTW, It took me 3 yrs before I used the 73 bag. Tasty stuff!!

BTW, It took me 3 yrs before I used the 73 bag. Tasty stuff!!

picture.php

Weeedmann

Veteran
Oh it's reflecting your flash, nice full melt, whats the extraction method? water? dry sift?

It's a[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] QWETA.
[/FONT]
is not exactly a hash, but I haven't found a more appropriate thread to post it in the international section.

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm about to star doing QWET (quick wash ethanol) myself, as well as HVEP (high vacuum evaporative process).

keep it hashy people, no oil concentrates in this thread, there are loads of oil concentrate threads, this one is for hash.

cheers.

anything you make by mechanical collection of resin heads (trichome heads) is hashish.

anything that uses a chemical solvent, butane, alcohol, propane, etc is considered to be oil.

Weeedmann

Veteran
I'm about to star doing QWET (quick wash ethanol) myself, as well as HVEP (high vacuum evaporative process).

HVEP..i want try it. For you is it better than QWET or BHO?
Sorry for wrong load..but for next time where can i post QWET and other? i have find only a thread for bho, this thread and imported hash.

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You should start a qwet thread! :kos: And I'm new to ethanol extractions- What type of ethanol are you using?

dannykarey

picture.php

picture.php

Im puffin on some Medicine Man bubble Hash I made about a week ago..........Material was trim/larf from my OD grow this season, don't know how much I started with but had around 14 grams of hash when I was done :)

Small dark pile is from the 160u bag.......Larger light brown pile is from the 90u and 45u bags (I think, I only use 3 out of the 7, can't remember for sure....F'n stoner LOL).

It's not full melt but def does the trick!!

Next up is the Mountain Jam#2 Trim/larf.......Can't wait!!

Great pics everyone and keep up the good work!

Danny

PS......Don't ya just luv those anti-smoking ads on smoke packs these days LOL!!!! Yeah I know, quiting is my Newyears resolution.........inspired by Stoned-trout.

Last edited: