What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ultra Current's 2000 Watt "The White Jones" (feminized) Test Grow in RDWC!

U

Ultra Current

This thread has changed into 7600 watts HPS for flowering. Ill update the information soon.

Package finally came today. They will hit the paper towels today and ill edit in all the information in this post! Thanks again OJD! I feel real good right now!

This will be my final log and experience on IC Mag. I actually enjoy the underground more but i have met some good people here so it will be a sad departure. Theres a good chance that this log will turn into more lights but it all depends on schedules as well as other factors. Time will tell how things will go.

U

Ultra Current

so ur back? goood to see ya!!

Im back just for now but trust me, im trying to rush things along as fast as I can to make my departure perminant. For example the Lem Chem log is about to turn into a soil grow so i can finish it fast. In my opinion this site is mostly the blind leading the blind. Im not even going to elaborate on that cause i would have to talk too much shit to explain it and too many feelings would get hurt and i would get banned. Jimmy the Greek has been correct from day 1 and i never believed a lot of what he told me until recently when it all proved correct. The only reason why im here for now is because im a man who stands by his word and i still owe people some knowledge and to shut all the trolls up. You would understand what i mean if you could come and live a week in my life and see what i really do in this business. 90% of you guys would take a dump in your pants. By the way, OJDs White Jones seeds were beautiful and very well selected. From what ive already seen here im sold on CGS and there stock.

greenpinky

Sucks to see u go.I've learned a lot from ya. But I see what ur talking about. This site is losing its appeal fast. But good luck ultra in ur future adventures brother

U

Ultra Current

Shit guys i never put them in towels until 5 minutes ago. I apologize but trust me its going to be better this way. I really need to plan this out right and I have conflicting schedules and am running out of space. I took on a little too much but I always do that anyway. Because this is my final log here, i want to do it real nice. Theres a real good chance that i may put these in another flowering room that I have that has 7600 Watts HPS. OjD was nice enough to give me 10 beans so i can clone them from soil and use 28 plants with 7600 watts if it all goes right. 3600 watts are vertical and 4000 watts are regular with reflectors. I really want to get some opinions on The White and on Casey Jones and how they grow, stretch and their flower structures. Any information will help make my life a lot easier and make this log even better. In this situation it is not about yield. This is all testing and testing all the phenos with multiple cuts. It will be some work to do because itll be in RDWC and I wont be able to move them around and maximize things so dont even try thinking about this log as some sort of commercial thing which focus's on yield. My goal for the project is to find all the special plants in tbis stock and save them. To me special does not mean yield. I need top shelf medication so potency is the main objective. For now we will keep this as a 2000 Watt grow but its more than likely going to be 7200 Watts for Flowering. Once I am certain, then Ill have the title changed to reflect the number of lights. This log is going to take a while to complete and when im in amsterdam from april15 to april 25, this is going to get real complicated but ill figure that out when the time comes. Sorry for the delay and good luck to all of the other testers.

U

Ultra Current

Some tails have showed in the paper towels. When I wake up they will go into Foxfarm Light Warrior.

U

Ultra Current

All 10 seeds have shown roots and have been transplanted from the paper towels into foxfarm. Ill insert the pictures and details here when i get to the coffee shop to upload the pics.

G

guest8905

looking forward to trying out a couple of these, awesome choice for a cross

looking forward to the show ultra current, id love to hear more about the things youve learned and your ways

U

Ultra Current

9 of the 10 seedllings are doing well but I lost one of them trying to manually get the seed off of the plant when it popped out of the soil. I hate having to do that but sometimes it is neccessary or the plant would die anyway. The way that I normally do this is the first spray the seed with some water after it was in a dome for a while to moisen it a little. Then i gently pinch the seed from the point of where the seed is cracked in half. Once it loosens slightly, i open the seen with my finger nails. Most seedlings can remove their shells themselves but sometimes they need some help. When you pop enough seedlings in your life you learn when you need to do this through experience.

The seeds sprouted very fast and show how on top of things CGS is. Most of the time I keep the dome on them but I leave the holes open and I air them out throughout the day. If i was around them more then I would take it off more frequently but im not around here enough at tbe moment cause Im harvesting another location and then I have to do some other work. I got a lot of thigs on my plate now but I think Im going to shut down some locations for maybe 4 months just to take a breather and a few vacations before my next chess move. I havent stopped growing for many years and I think I need a good break to get my mind right. Ive been eating more natural food with no hormones and chemicals lately for the first time in my life and it feels really good. If you guys saw what I eat for breakfast lunch and dinner you would be jealous. It aint processed either and is all made from scratch, including the sauses. Tonight I had lobster ravilois with a sause that snypette made with heavy cream, grated romano and a little tomatoe paste for color. Yeah shes back and we are hard at work again on the business. Every day is a different cheese plate and tonight was a Coach Farms tripple Creame Goat and also a sheeps milk cheese. The tripple creme is a daily cheese now cause its just too good. For desseret I had some high quality chocolate and bowls of sour diesel which really hit the spot. Now im in the Veg room which is a daily job which takes about an hour of work. None of my other locations has veg rooms so this room takes care of plenty of other operations but it sucks to have to take he risk of transporting them when I do. None of my managers would know how to take care of moms in different mediums and im not going to confuse them so it makes more work for me. After Im done in the Veg room, ill have to get naked and work in the breeding room. I blow all over the males and direct the pollen to my girls and turn the girls around and repeat. Theres pollen all over the room. Its very dangerous to do this with all the other rooms around with flowering plants but i have plastic tarps on all doors all over the house and i do lots of mopping in case any pollen slipped out. Its a process.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Hey man...should be a good show...your right...the W x CJ do pop out of the soil fast....i hope yours grow quicker than mine so i can see what you asked about... "the structure"...will make it easier to plan things...

Im doing the same...soil then too clones....may even grow out the ones in soil for a "double grow"..HH. =]-~

daheadies

poppin' outta control
UC- can't wait to see how these go for you..
I dunno if you know it but you are very lucky to have gotten a 10pack... My testers came as 5pack..
I put 3 of the 5 in a wet paper towel 36 hours ago, and all 3 already have 1/4inch tails.. I have never had beans pop this fast.. I read that yours sprouted super fast too, awesome!
Anybody (maybe ojd or true) know what genetic would cause such fast sprouting? or is it because the seeds are so fresh?? I have popped sooooooo many beans and am just amazed by these..

U

Ultra Current

Hey man...should be a good show...your right...the W x CJ do pop out of the soil fast....i hope yours grow quicker than mine so i can see what you asked about... "the structure"...will make it easier to plan things...

Im doing the same...soil then too clones....may even grow out the ones in soil for a "double grow"..HH. =]-~

I wouldnt plan on any good info coming here from people. I usually expect the worst so I hope that mine do go faster so you can plan out your test better. Good luck with the test tbough, should be some real dank!

UC- can't wait to see how these go for you..
I dunno if you know it but you are very lucky to have gotten a 10pack... My testers came as 5pack..
I put 3 of the 5 in a wet paper towel 36 hours ago, and all 3 already have 1/4inch tails.. I have never had beans pop this fast.. I read that yours sprouted super fast too, awesome!
Anybody (maybe ojd or true) know what genetic would cause such fast sprouting? or is it because the seeds are so fresh?? I have popped sooooooo many beans and am just amazed by these..

Yeah i figued i got lucky with the 10 pack! Youd be suprised what you get from the bay when you kick Clarence an extra $100 as a tip! He gave me much more than that and also included some Rez gear which was very nice of him. I have spent well over 10k there though. Clarence is a good guy and has given me so much help here. I hope they pay him very well cause he deserves it for how much work he does and his excellent customer service.

As far as the beans sprouting so fast, the beans are most likely very fresh. They all looked perfect! Good luck with your test grow! Im really excited about this one!

U

Ultra Current

These pictures were taken on February 1 which was last night. I'll put in some details for some information tonight or tomorrow or this weekend. I'm really busy. I've also added some pictures in some past posts in this log.

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Ive had enough now. Sorry but it might be over for me here. Mods are now trolling me and i may get banned now. If i do, I wish you all well. OJD thanks for all your help and friendship.

Dude.. u know how IC works.. if CSG gifted those to u/ selected u as a tester, u should prob. put ur pride between ur legs and conform to IC standards and get this grow done and documented before getting yourself banned..
Im saying this cause i wanna see ur results as much as anything.. I understand ur frustration, but its the way it is.. and the fact is IC is the best, biggest source of knowledge even though its limited/oppressed/censored.. what u will find is on other sites u will be banned for talking about IC shit.. its a lose lose situation.. stick w/ ic. thats my advice to u my friend UC. apologize to mods for whatever and let the good times roll..