What's new

Trolls for Breakfast? or Just more shit for a caregiver to clean up?

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
im into social darwinism, meaning if it takes u 6 months to learn to plant a seed n water it n set a timer u should probally die sooner then later anyways. :tiphat:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4887001#post4887001

I put this up here as it pertains to the difference between the doper mentality and the medicinal mentality...Comments??

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Sorry I am not good at multi Quoting or typing it seems..my bad

iwannabone's stated opinion is that MMJ should only be grown by the patient themselves or that patient should just die..hope that helps

V

vonforne

Some patients cannot grow......for one reason or another. Not able to or does not have the knowledge. Or the skill to grow quality meds.

V

mrcreosote

Veteran
Yer shooting fish in a barrel, Paladin...

Remember that Bell-curve and those who inhabit the left-hand side of the graph?
We do tend to dismiss them because the large majority of the IC community are firmly ensconced on the right hand side of the median, some spectacularly so.

On the other hand...

It's sad but true.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
To consider might be your family member lying in bed dying with cancer, bed ridden. Their one and only happy moment of each and every day is the couple puffs off a joint grown by you. You get the chance to watch that smile appear on their face one more time. Respect to you all...Peace..DD

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To consider might be your family member lying in bed dying with cancer, bed ridden. Their one and only happy moment of each and every day is the couple puffs off a joint grown by you. You get the chance to watch that smile appear on their face one more time. Respect to you all...Peace..DD

That would be like me telling my wife she gotta learn how to make her own Cymbalta and bring up a good point as to why decriminalization would be better than medical only.

I posted this morning on a field they found in a Switzerland Indiana but I don't think anyone knew the original grower there was the US Government. :) they would harvest and throw it into trucks and as it was transported to the processing plant seeds would fly out and the whole damn county got seeded. :)

They have tried everything to get rid of it but with budget cuts and all the spraying had ceased for a bit and being a dominant plant it found a way like they always do.

I do tho know for a FACT that this is Dr J's forum and any talk regarding a grower dieing I'm guessing would bring down some Karma that I don't think any of us are ready for.

But this smile that DD talks about is imho why Dr J always did what he did and I think we should all respect that.

Be Like Water
Mr.Wags

S

SeaMaiden

I am lost.....
But soon are found!

iwannabone's stated opinion is that MMJ should only be grown by the patient themselves or that patient should just die..hope that helps
Oh, what? That sounds JUST LIKE our board of supervisors who are trying their darnedest to eradicate all collective/cooperative grows. So far what they've achieved is banning all outdoor cultivation. All I can think of, even though I'm usually able to grow my own, is what about those who can't? What about them?

That kind of thinking is just wrong. On so many levels.

supermanlives

Veteran
bonehead aint got a clue. i have several patients that absolutely cant grow. they also cant afford to get ripped off by dispensaries. thats where i come in.

what about my late stage alzheimer's mother??? she can neither grow nor extract and formulate. the alternative is big pharma and "zombie land" which comes with black box warnings.

and...are we not on dr jay's forum? what are statements like iwanna's even doing here? one can see character 9or lack of) in the handle he/she chose.

H

HighPlainsToker

There's a grain of truth there that I agree with. I have to laugh when I read a lot of comments from dispensary owners in my state, raving about the wonders of their very, very special "medical grade" that no average person could possibly produce. Uh-huh, riiiight...

But no, I don't think people oughta grow their own or die. Just that dispensaries where I'm at are another big money industry run by sketchy greedheads who spew a lot of self-serving bullshit, and if you deal with them, you better be ready to hold your nose before you swallow.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I am with Superman...If they can't grow their own...I will help them!!
If they are able bodied, and just don't have the time...I make $$ from them--
If they are unable to grow because of disabilities...I don't--
You're right Doobie...that "Smile" means EVERYTHING!!!!
:tiphat:

supermanlives

Veteran
anyone seriously needed meds at a reasonable price always finds superman. this year i am getting a baggie stamp for quality assurance

supermanlives

Veteran

well he should come to so cal san diego so i can let him meet some real med patients that cant grow their own . if he still dont agree then we go shark fishing and you know who is the chum. looser aint got a clue. bite me. asshole like that need to be illiminated. superman is coming for you asshat

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
well he should come to so cal san diego so i can let him meet some real med patients that cant grow their own . if he still dont agree then we go shark fishing and you know who is the chum. looser aint got a clue. bite me. asshole like that need to be illiminated. superman is coming for you asshat

Well here he/it/they are askin for help in organic soil..not very Darwinisk you ask me
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=229416...

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
But soon are found!

Oh, what? That sounds JUST LIKE our board of supervisors who are trying their darnedest to eradicate all collective/cooperative grows. So far what they've achieved is banning all outdoor cultivation. All I can think of, even though I'm usually able to grow my own, is what about those who can't? What about them?

That kind of thinking is just wrong. On so many levels.

Divide and Conquor type of thinking....very good point