Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Is Head around ?

Thread Title Search    
Click for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!
 Is Head around ? Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2012, 11:03 PM   #1
Sweet Lou

Sweet Lou is a splendid one to beholdSweet Lou is a splendid one to beholdSweet Lou is a splendid one to beholdSweet Lou is a splendid one to beholdSweet Lou is a splendid one to beholdSweet Lou is a splendid one to beholdSweet Lou is a splendid one to behold
Is Head around ?

I'm not sure but if he's takin some time off and not putting out any of his killer genetics I can make some F2's of almost anything he has with his ok. I never want to be told I stole from someone ever again so that's why I'm asking Head because it seems people want his genetics bad. Let me know brother. Zoolander
Sweet Lou jest offline   Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:35 PM   #2
puffinpass

sure wish he was still....I didn't even know about H3ad until his long absence....got lucky enough to get some wavy gravy tho

Old 01-18-2012, 05:30 AM   #3
N.W.Green

N.W.Green will become famous soon enough
I come check every few days waiting for heads return, i love my casey cut that much and cant wait for more gear
N.W.Green jest offline   Quote

Old 01-18-2012, 05:40 PM   #4
LouDog420

Hasn't been around for a bit. He said he planned on returning eventually, but only popped his head in for a sec in June.

From March...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grat3fulh3ad View Post
No worries. Thanks for all the concern, my friends, I'll be around sparsely for a bit, and back more often later... Peace and love.
From June...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grat3fulh3ad View Post
Rez is fairly clueless as to what I do and don't have(as I intend it to be)... I definitely still have the parents of Casey Jones in my possession. I probably have quite a few things still around that would surprise him.

the mss x sb will end up going around 65 days give or take a couple.

I'm not around online much these days, too much living life to do, but I look in once a month or so. Peace and love

I don't look to speak for h3ad at all, just reposting his last two posts on the forum... I can vouch for the fact that he did OK casey jones F2s for the freebie fund a year back.

My personal opinion... F2 all that shit, send it in for freebies, and let me know when you do!!! Looking for that tw, wavy gravy, and geisha... H3ad breeds some fire, and I kick myself for not picking up more when I could. I want them genes bad

Would love to see h3ad chime in, you are missed my friend!

Old 01-18-2012, 11:37 PM   #5
Slimm

Slimm is a jewel in the roughSlimm is a jewel in the roughSlimm is a jewel in the roughSlimm is a jewel in the rough
I see no reason why H3ad would be opposed to F2s. Just put a pointer to your grow thread in the description and clearly document what you are doing to cover yourself. There are a lot of H3ad F2s going up on the SF by a lot of people. Go for it and let us know what you produce. If you represent yourself well no one will misunderstand your intentions.

I still have 3 packs of CJ that I am about to start working with and a lot of F2s will find their way to the SF on the bay.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:25 PM   #6
LouDog420

Bump...

Gonna work my casey f2s and start up foomars geisha and g13/diesel x geisha this fall...

Whos got the TW and the sugaree??

Good vibes to the mr and mrs head, bring that fire back!!

Old 05-01-2012, 06:26 PM   #7
Kant C Shyt

Kant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond repute
I've got the TWII, got lucky and snagged a pack last time they were available. Just need some indoor space to work some of these strains out for the Bay, but in due time as i'm still trying to get a grip on things daily in my life. Would love to see the return of a lot of Head gear. Ya'll take care 1
Kant C Shyt jest offline   Quote

Old 05-03-2012, 09:49 PM   #8
LouDog420

Good to hear you got the TWII in the vault KCS

So where's that sugaree now??? Maybe some straight up G13/D??

Show 'em if ya got 'em

Old 05-05-2012, 02:39 AM   #9
inreplyavalon
breathe deep

inreplyavalon is a survivorinreplyavalon is a survivorinreplyavalon is a survivorinreplyavalon is a survivorinreplyavalon is a survivorinreplyavalon is a survivorinreplyavalon is a survivorinreplyavalon is a survivorinreplyavalon is a survivorinreplyavalon is a survivorinreplyavalon is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouDog420 View Post
Good to hear you got the TWII in the vault KCS

So where's that sugaree now??? Maybe some straight up G13/D??

Show 'em if ya got 'em
I have 6 G13/Diesels that are about 4 weeks into veg and will be showing sex soon. I am considering F2's if a male looks proper. I'll let this thread know!
Head has given much to this community!
inreplyavalon jest offline   Quote

Old 05-05-2012, 04:22 AM   #10
LouDog420

^ Very good news!

H3ad has given much, I feel like the least we can do is keep his strains alive! Purely for the uniqueness of the variety, the love of the plant, and respect for a greatly missed breeder

Old 05-05-2012, 04:31 AM   #11
Hammerhead
Banned

Hammerhead is on a distinguished road
I have not herd from him or the miss in about 8months. I hope he is doing well
Hammerhead jest offline   Quote

Old 05-05-2012, 06:01 AM   #12
THE PABLOS

One of my favorite expression creators...H3ad's got the eye for goodness. I miss that dude.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2012, 12:05 PM   #13
rocdiesel

rocdiesel is a jewel in the roughrocdiesel is a jewel in the roughrocdiesel is a jewel in the roughrocdiesel is a jewel in the rough
I would love to get my grubby mitts on some mss x ecsd as im sittin on some mss x hindu at the moment not sure if I want to pop it or not :(

be well where ever you are h3ad
rocdiesel jest offline   Quote

Old 09-20-2012, 01:06 PM   #14
Homer J Pimpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocdiesel View Post
I would love to get my grubby mitts on some mss x ecsd as im sittin on some mss x hindu at the moment not sure if I want to pop it or not :(

be well where ever you are h3ad

you do know that mss is part of the sours genetic makeup right.......so it's a way to definetly unlock some mss traits..

Old 12-06-2012, 08:53 PM   #15
weshjo

weshjo has a spectacular aura aboutweshjo has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PABLOS View Post
One of my favorite expression creators...H3ad's got the eye for goodness. I miss that dude.
so true!

hope to see you soon on board
weshjo jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.