What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Designated Growers Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Supreme

Veteran
Thought I would start a thread with tips for DG's.

My first tip is relating to Police Checks. We have to have one annually. I live in Vancouver and found the VPD intrusive. It cost $65, I had to wait in a cop shop line for an hour and it took 14 days to show up.

I had to renew and a friend told me about the nice people in the link. I went in, the lady was nice and asked less question. I was there 5 minutes. It cost $45 and I pick it up tomorrow. Peace GS

http://www.commissionaires.ca/

Green Supreme

Veteran
For those looking for class one licenses and cannot find a doctor, I know several people that have had success with these folks. They do appointments by skype, so you do not need to be in province. It does cost about $400, as the doctors opt out of the Health Canada system. They need your letter of diagnosis and a list of the meds you have suffered. Once received the doctor goes over your info and if everything is in order books an appointment. You can do skype or walk in. Good luck. Peace GS

http://www.mmas.ca/

mango420

Commisionaires are the way to go. I have a question, couldnt find it on HC website. Im a DG, and my patients renewal is coming up in a few months. He wants an increase from 5gs a day to 10 gs a day. His doctor is on board, now what forms need to be filled out? I know the renewal form isnt used for increases, so does he just need to get a B1 filled out by his doc or form A too? Also for me, do I have to fill out a form D again and send in a new crim check and pics? Does one of the pics need to be signed by the applicant too? Does the applicant need new pics? Thanks for any help!

Green Supreme

Veteran
Looking into a few of those questions for you. I do know you will need a new record check. Will get back to you when I have had the other questions answered. Peace GS

mr noodles

isn't kinda suicidal to want to become a dg at this point ?

i mean nobody can ignore what is coming in the next month ...its public ..license will get revoked for everybody no matter what...

also these clinics who sign without seeing you will probably get targeted and force out of biz...so what these 1000's of patient will have to go and search for a new doc...and god know that they are rare like pope shit...flood the scene with 1000's of people in need for renewal and we have a perfect storm .

the holy c-10 is waiting for you ...the con are in crusade and on genocide mode and we are their target , they have the majority and CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT .you can appeal only after the damage is done...

i dont want to be a fucking negative element but....who can act like nothing is going to happen ?

Green Supreme

Veteran
"i mean nobody can ignore what is coming in the next month ...its public ..license will get revoked for everybody no matter what..."

Aight dude we see how well you are informed, by counting days down from 31 today.

"also these clinics who sign without seeing you will probably get targeted and force out of biz...so what these 1000's of patient will have to go and search for a new doc...and god know that they are rare like pope shit...flood the scene with 1000's of people in need for renewal and we have a perfect storm ."

More speculation not fact. What makes you think that with a letter of diagnosis and list of meds a Doctor cannot sign and have adequate info? Speculation can be very misleading. Perhaps you can list your source. Peace GS

ps. yes you do want to be a negative element or you could have posed your queries as questions not facts.

By all accounts I've heard, one of them being from a friend who attended one HC consultation meeting; we won't see any actual changes to the program until early 2014.
That does mean whatever it is, is gonna flip this MMAR program over on its head.

I also am skeptical about these skype-referrals. I mean, if it was for people who were paralyzed or were so sick they can't attend, okay, but I think they may be abusing it. If this program were only for the people who used it medically, we wouldn't be having problems. I know of too many people who simply did not need it nor had proof yet still got approved to grow XXX plants.

The program is good as it is; they should implement inspections and also screens for applicants. If you really need to use it/grow it for people who do, and if you are keeping to the numbers/rules, then why not.

@noodles, where did you come up with that "in the next month" just curious? as I take this seriously.

I'm not so sure about DG's. They seem likely to be the first to go. I can see this commercial growing industry but also some PPL's. They simply cannot take away the PPL. Too many sick people will go down kicking and screaming and people will take notice when cripple after cancer patient after senior citizen are dragged to court to defend their right to use this medicine.

I forsee this commercial growing + ppls, only. Dg's will be ruled out.

As it is right now DG/PPL are ruled out according to HC... they want to do away with it completely.

I guess we'll see... we'll see...

but like I said... I JUST CANT SEE THEM TAKING AWAY PPL ... what about the mony patients invested in grow-rooms and strains? what about the time they took to dial in their specific strains and acquire them? what about equipment? they gonna reimburse all that? c'mon... I can't see a judge throwing a 60 year old guy with aids for growing his own meds.

Green Supreme

Veteran
Got this info from a friend in the know. Have sent the the questions for Mango to a lawyer friend too. Will post his answers when I have them. Peace GS

For a renewal with no changes, use form R. If there are any changes, you have to fill out all the forms (that you submitted last time) again.

Photos only have to be sent every 5 years, though I sent in new signed photos again last year, and may do so again this year, just to avoid any stupid health Canada delays. This one is up to you though. Legally they don't need them, but you never know with health canada...

jarff

I don,t get this thing about how the DG,s are gonna get in shit?
I Just started as a DG a few months ago and have a 49 plant set up on my property with a liscense and with everything in order as far as HC says....I get a feeling from some of the above posts that I may get into a situation I don,t want,
I was under the idea as a DG I will continue to grow for my patient/friend until the liscenses are called in and continue to grow as a DG until probably early in 2014....did I miss the point or am I gonna be pulled off the job as a DG...
Thanx for any info.

jarff

BCMaster

DG's may be one of the first things to go under the new program. Only time will tell for sure. You are likely good till 2014 when it looks like changes might come into affect.

So BC Hydro has a rebate program involving Nutrilife eballast. I think I heard up to 90% rebate. If it works for you, it works for you. Peace GS

http://www.bchydro.com/ecatalog/eCa...ils&prdId=17695&catId=&pid=330&rid=289&eid=67

Dude, that is fuckin awesome information right there.

mango420

Ok so what ive found out is the applicant doesnt have to send in new pics for 5 years. I have to get new pics and crim check. I assume I have to fill out form D again. And I have heard that if the increase is 5gs or smaller you only need to fill out B form and not A and B..Anyone know if this is true? thanks again

mr noodles

"i mean nobody can ignore what is coming in the next month ...its public ..license will get revoked for everybody no matter what..."

Aight dude we see how well you are informed, by counting days down from 31 today.

"also these clinics who sign without seeing you will probably get targeted and force out of biz...so what these 1000's of patient will have to go and search for a new doc...and god know that they are rare like pope shit...flood the scene with 1000's of people in need for renewal and we have a perfect storm ."

More speculation not fact. What makes you think that with a letter of diagnosis and list of meds a Doctor cannot sign and have adequate info? Speculation can be very misleading. Perhaps you can list your source. Peace GS

ps. yes you do want to be a negative element or you could have posed your queries as questions not facts.

wishful thinking from your will not change what rob nicholson and aglukaka have in store for you .

' they will be no such thing as medical marijuana '
rob nicholson

the conservatives will strike before 2014 even if its illegal do to it before, why ?

because if they do it you can go in court in hope to revoke their action but it take months/years before having an audit ...then you can fight the illegal action .the conservative plan of destruction can go on . conservative will be in place until 2015 because they will stretch the limit of their mandate to its maximum . explain me what the fuck you will do in 2014 then ?

time will pass and their new nazi law will be effective , fight all you want but they have all info on us ...you might want to continue to fight in court but you will have to get busted in the process .

dirty tactic , yes

conservatives dirty , yes !

will they fuck us in the ass , yes

nothing can stop the conservative at this point and time. they have a full control of the parliament and they even nominated 7 new conservatives senator monday .

negative , yes...but realistic

verité would be able to give you a str8 answer on the legal system .

if you think i enjoy this situation ...but thanks to people with abusive 100's of plant garden we will get all fucked , medical my ass and fake medical advocate make me sick .thats why im mad and that's why im negative .

we are waiting in line for the gas chamber...dont you realise it ?

jarff

After hearing what I heard on this thread I guess I,m disgusted also Mr. Noodles.
I ,m not up on all the twists and turns the Cons are taking us through ,but at least their end game to screw everyone possible out of anything they had that was good is evident.
Hopefully some way they can be made to look like the dick-heads they are to the whole country and not jusst the ppl. they are screwing out of their ability to grow their own medicine. What a f**ked up situation we are finding ourselves in.....

I feel like a limp dick

jarff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts