What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Keepin' It Super Simple(K.I.S.S stylee!)

hey yall just wanted to share my medical garden. After several bunk runs I think I found what works for me, keepin' it super simple! some OG and Sativa dankness for ya

1zmm7vn.jpg

wclkt3.jpg

1z6tlba.jpg

question for any experienced hydro growers... do these look done? I'm just going on 7 weeks. This is by far the best crop I have grown. Thanks!

259kb9x.jpg

b3muxl.jpg

111tqpl.jpg

Homebrewer

Veteran
Red hairs (75%), swollen calyxes, and cloudy trics are my signs. When I see two out of three of those, I'm chopping.

homebrewer- I think I'm almost to 75% but they are still drinking and swelling.. and smelling more and more dank everyday... I'm gonna try and hold out for 8 weeks and take a sample nug

OSBC- strains are Trainwreck, Mars OG, and a chem D hybrid not sure which, 5 kw HPS, I think it's a 15,000btu air con, flooding and draining with tap water and veg+bloom nutes in hugo blocks. I change out my reservoir once a week and keep my ppms around 1450, ph 5.9. I followed my local hydro shop guys advice on the nutes and rockwool.

D

dbird

Harvest based on the trichs, after deciding the medicinal effect that you're looking for. If you harvest now, its going to be a lot more heady and if you harvest in a week or two, it'll be more narcotic. I would let those go at least another week, based on your pictures. Also, it doesn't look like you've flushed yet. Still really green foliage. IME, I have not grown an og or chem that needed less than 8 weeks. Buds looks great and either way I'm sure the smoke will be superb, keep up the good work. Hope this helps.

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
That's whats up. Nice grow everything looks spot on. You running aircooled hoods? Sealed room? Is the a/c a window banger? Sorry for the questions just looking for some help and thinking about the same kind of wattage.. :)

battleaxe- ha, trimming is fun!

electrician- thanks bro

here's some OG, my friend was pissed that I ran her so big and healthy,he said OG is tough to grow and I'm too lucky, shit smells delicious
2a91xna.jpg