What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone Heard Of Club 33 At Disneyland? Bet You NEVER Have....

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
http://www.disneylandclub33.com/index.html

apparently this is an almost impossible place to be a member at, has a only a few hundred members at a time and a 14 year wait list to become a member! members include royalty, presidents, sports stars and movie stars.....

pretty damn interesting, i was watching a documentary of 10 places your NOT allowed to visit, and this was one of them....

ill become a member just because they say its hard to....:tiphat:

G

guest8905

what r the perks? i cant imagine disney land having anything i want to do with

B

Blused

Club 33 stands for the rank of 33rd degree freemason, Walt was a 33 degree freemason and very into the occult, there is alot of hidden subliminal mesages in Disney films and animations, do your research, alot of the famous hollywood insiders and as alot of people know the presidents of the US are also freemasons, no conspiracy here just fact been studying this "Conspiracy Theory" for 17 yrs and could roll out a long list of names and facts to do with this and walts evil empire and the control the masons have on the US empire.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Club 33 stands for the rank of 33rd degree freemason, Walt was a 33 degree freemason and very into the occult, there is alot of hidden subliminal mesages in Disney films and animations, do your research, alot of the famous hollywood insiders and as alot of people know the presidents of the US are also freemasons, no conspiracy here just fact been studying this "Conspiracy Theory" for 17 yrs and could roll out a long list of names and facts to do with this and walts evil empire and the control the masons have on the US empire.

perfect! cause im Illuminati, 4th order, 6th generation....

just sent in my letter of inquiry to Disneyland, now just waiting to hear back from them...

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mickey and Goofy make club 33 comfortable surroundings.But theirs a darker more sinister side.Trap doors in buisness and resteraunts around the club,mysteriously people dissapear at Disneyland all the time.

No stray cats or dogs ,are seen within 10 miles of the complex.Children and tender young virgins are used to make the meat dishes.Its highly recommended ,to steer stay far away for your own safety...........Theirs a reason the club is a secret...

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
They asked me to join. I told them I couldn't be a member of a club that would have people like me as members.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
That website is crazy scary. Click on the Myths & Rumors tab. It's full of double-talk
From their own website.
"Another clue, perhaps the most significant in the entire club is the design of this floor. Most cast members are not aware of the significance of this design, but there are those who will instantly recognize the historical and age old meanings. I find the design of the floor to be quite Masonic in design, almost too perfect to be coincidental.
Foyer%20Floor.jpg

I apologize regarding the angle of the photo. We will strive to update as quickly as possible.
Club%20Photos%20050.jpg

Could these lovely windows hold a clue? The enlightened guest will know. "

Enlightened or Illuminated?

I

icon

Just remember that it might be a dude in that costume.. :D

Actually it is! i know someone that use to work for disney world she told me that all the female characters like minnie & daisy etc are all guys & all male like mickey,donald etc. characters are girls, she said disney is trying to avoid any kind of lawsuit claiming sexual harrasment from visitors of the park.

I also saw on tarvel channel or discovery that at disneyland there are 2 special apartments that were built for walt disney himself 1 above the fire station on main street & 1 above pirates of the caribbean also theres a secret high end restraunt thats behind some shops near pirates of the caribbean that you have to be some type of member to get in.anyways the apartments you can rent for like a few thousand a night & it came with some special perks. i remember hearing theres a room near the top of the castle too.

L

longearedfriend

You know people who work at disney have a day where disney land is open only to workers and their family, and the rides are managed by the executives ?

It's their way to reward/show appreciate towards their employees' work

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
That's pretty weird, I just watched that video on youtube last night, top 10 of everything channel, or something like that.

Latest posts

Latest posts