What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor grows

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
have a look at too and purple widow

Last edited by a moderator:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
What are you lot growing outdoors this year? We really need to get up a list of strains for our climate, I'm thinking about getting some strains from Female Seeds like, Purple Maroc, here's a description...

Purple Maroc
A cross of Purple Power with a big fat tasty Moroccan mother.
While the mother has been selected on weight and taste, she adds power and resin production to the Purple Power. Both strains are super early and the fastest varieties available for outdoor in cold/mountain climates. This with the great taste of the Maroc it's an absolute winner.
Some buds will be light purple overloaded with resin. A true eye-candy!

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
^was happy with the pmarocs , didnt get further than early flowering unfortunately

some fem mighty freezes are the plan but the dollar/euro crap is making me rethink. another danish seed site popped up, cheap enough to make me forget about last year germ rates.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
plants were grand they just had to be moved and didnt like it ,bar an easy sativa that manged to live but not properly finish.

easy sativa, purple marocs very vigorous, nothing compared to the erdpurt males though:bow:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I'm defo sold, buddymate was saying he done 11 kilos with purple marocs last year. What all you got planned for this year then? Mono crop mighty freeze?

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
variety be the spice of life:jump: and a bitch, still thinking about others.

if i was going mono, 110 purple widows for 125e is nice, very tempting

you might like frisian drew (spelling?) too.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you can get deep grape and deep passion from hybrids from hell in the server fund section for 25 bucks a pop. i got a pack of each and some double dutch on the way for next seasons out door fun.

N

ninja bud

Havent decided yet,>>>>>>>>>>edited for breach of terms of use<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Just going to start scoping some sites around for a few gorilla grows.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I've been scouting a few sites myself, Ninja. I've found a really nice looking spot way out in the sticks, one of them places that you could bring an 'unsuspecting mate' to and no one would ever hear his screams :sasmokin::faint: :sasmokin: Muwhaaaa :eviloff: But anyhow I've got a few things to do at the indoor then I'm off for a hike out in the wilderness through the bramble, over the hills and past the fairies, I'll take a few shots of the spot for you lot to judge.

gaiusmarius, "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gaiusmarius again." Same goes for you Von =< Thanks for that bro, there ain't a thing wrong with those prices, must got grab me a few, I could do with making some OD seeds, all my indoor seeds were a disaster last year in our wet climate, I'd have been safer putting my time into making beer but oh well. You should do very well with the double dutch, I was thinking about them for my indoor :D:D

Ninja, tell Cookie we await his arrival to get the outdoor season kicked off properly and officially, the big blue guy is missed! How many sites are you going to run this year?

Be back later with pics of site 1 for you guys to critique.

HGO

N

ninja bud

The plan is to do four or five. When Im out fishing Im always scouting anyway. Im just pissed I had to sell my little boat a couple of years ago because it can get you places no one could ever get to.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<edited due to terms of use; no trading etc in open forum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Not bad, ninja K+. You'll have your hand full with all them but better to not keep all your eggs in the one basket I suppose, the spot that I've found is secluded enough that I'm going to throw down 50 or 60 purple marocs and hope for the best. I'll have to find another few spots too, my outdoor hobbies get me out in the sticks too but I haven't been out in a while because I haven't been well. My mate had a 16ft fiberglass boat that we used for scouting, must say they are the job but I rarely see him anymore. Nice one on the genetics Ninja, any idea what part of JA that the seeds hail from? A friend of mine has got a lot of fine genetics from the Negril region, orange hill, lambs bread, kings bread etc. Be prepared for BIG plants :D

When are you going to plant outdoors this year?

:thank you:
HGO

N

ninja bud

Going to grow some Hash Plants defo. Having seen what cookie is able to do with them has me sold. Danish Gold is another good mould resistant strain.<<<<<<<<<<edited due to tou; again>>>>>>>>>>>>> I dont have a clue where in Jamica these beans are from, just got them off a mate who was on hols there. I think he said they are Sativas. Cookie is more interested in getting some males for the pollen to knock up a few of his own crosses.

N

ninja bud

This is my first year gorilla growing so I dont have a clue when to plant. Good thing I can call on cookies advice.

concerned

Ninja, tell Cookie we await his arrival to get the outdoor season kicked off properly and officially, the big blue guy is missed!

From Cookie.

" To the detriment of Irish outdoor grower ICMAG has a policy of censorship and prohibition regarding certain strains/breeders and the free trade of suitable outdoor genetics among trusted friends and countrymen.
Until that changes and I can freely share suitable outdoor strains or discuss breeders at will, I will not be a party to practices that are damaging to the outdoor scene and in my view a step in the wrong direction.

Have a good season chaps :tiphat: "

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
From Cookie.

" To the detriment of Irish outdoor grower ICMAG has a policy of censorship and prohibition regarding certain strains/breeders and the free trade of suitable outdoor genetics among trusted friends and countrymen.
Until that changes and I can freely share suitable outdoor strains or discuss breeders at will, I will not be a party to practices that are damaging to the outdoor scene and in my view a step in the wrong direction.

Have a good season chaps :tiphat: "

i understand his frustration, but the terms of use are what they are and we all agreed to abide when we joined this site. further more there are very good security related reasons for not giving unknown people on the internet your info in the hope they will send you seeds. you never know who's on the other end.