What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DMT OUTCROSSES...........skeak peek COOKIE MONSTER.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Yes, DMT is coming and some of these crosses sound killer! Cookie Monster should be some DANK :). Can't wait for this drop. Ya'll take care 1

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
cookie monster all the way...........cant wait to get some of these ladies going.......

OPT

I've been browsing these forums for a while, and I always see ya'll talking about DMT, but what exactly is DMT? a pheno of something?

Only reason why I ask is because it seemed like one day dmt popped up in the threads, but I never could find the post to tell what exactly it is...maybe I'm just too baked....

OPT

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
yes that dmt mixed with anything meens holy grail. your gonna have to ask steele about another jem that goes by the name "HELLRAZOR" dmt+diablo og=hellrazor..................

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Man these crosses are sick! Waiting for the entire DMT hybrids list I know there is some other killer strains in there. Take care 1

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Sorry for the double post, my laptop messed up and it appeared that I hadn't posted the 1st time. 1

Last edited:
G

guest3854

Outcross list is as follows:
GSC x DMT = Cookie Monster
Diablo x DMT = Hellrazor
Chem '91 x DMT =
Kardashian Kush x DMT =
TangTang (The ONE) x DMT =
Urkle x DMT =

"3 outta 5 members found this post helpful." Lol, lil passive aggresive biatches, teehee.

Steele

Last edited:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
well slap me silly and call me stoned.....cookie monster.....just CUZ IT HAD TO BE DONE.......excellent
where ?
and
when ?
count me in..........f0certain

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Urkle x DMT....

vg66653_fuck-yes.jpg