Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > House of Love Seed Co > Maj. Cottonmouth's HoL Alien Double Dog test grow

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds
Maj. Cottonmouth's HoL Alien Double Dog test grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-24-2011, 10:09 PM #1
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Maj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant future
Maj. Cottonmouth's HoL Alien Double Dog test grow

On 11/20 I germed eight Alien Double Dogs from House of Love and as usual all eight popped. The best six went into my veg system and the other two went straight into flower on 11/27. I had what I believe were Cal/Mag issues when they were small. I added 10 to 15ml of Cal/Mag a day for 6 days and the new growth was great.

Them as babies

The two that went straight into flower

A couple shots with Cal/Mag issues from 12/11

Here they are on 12/16 after almost a week of Cal/Mag being added

12/19

12/21

12/24

I will be moving them into flower this evening once the light comes on. They are at just under four weeks of veg but as you can see they are already overgrowing their space. I am very lucky in the way the timing happened and one of the flowering pods is ready for plants.

Once they are moved I will be upgrading the air supply to the veg system. Looking at the pics you can tell which two plants were getting the most air and I want that growth in all six pots. I spent about $200 on four 8" airstones, two air pumps and some hose and T's. This may bite me in the ass since the Pacific Dog beans I am germing today will have to go the full five weeks and may totally overgrow the veg space.

These air stones are freakin' huge

One of the new pumps

I will post a video after they are moved over tonight. There are more pictures in my album for this grow.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=33935

Thank you red and festivus for the opportunity to showcase your great genetics once again.
Maj.Cottonmouth is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-24-2011, 10:29 PM #2
mugenbao

Pulling up my chair

Old 12-25-2011, 12:45 AM #3
HungreyMan420

HungreyMan420 will become famous soon enoughHungreyMan420 will become famous soon enough
very nice good luck on your Alien man Im doin a couple myself I have 2 of the big ones like your plant in the middle good luck with your grow!!
HungreyMan420 is offline Quote

Old 12-25-2011, 02:40 AM #4
festivus
STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!

festivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud of
Looking killer my friend, def subbed!

Seed Buyers Beware! Don't waste your money on hype. If you have to buy multiple seed packs to find that "keeper", you're getting ripped off. Every female in a pack of seeds should be a keeper! We've been led to believe that lots of variation in a cross is a good thing, because some vendors would rather you buy several packs of their gear, instead of them actually doing the selections to fix that nag champa or golden clit trait themselves. For hobby growers, pheno hunting is fun. But mono-croppers who grow to pay the bills prefer a consistent product that regularly delivers the desired trait package.
festivus is offline Quote

Old 12-25-2011, 04:43 AM #5
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Maj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenbao View Post
Pulling up my chair
Welcome , welcome, do come in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungreyMan420 View Post
very nice good luck on your Alien man Im doin a couple myself I have 2 of the big ones like your plant in the middle good luck with your grow!!
That is awesome, best of luck with them and feel free to share your experiences with it here or post a link to your grow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by festivus View Post
Looking killer my friend, def subbed!
Thank you sir, couldn't do it without you and red sending out the good genes.

So something really scary happened. I moved the plants over and two of them started wilting like happened with the Chronic Dog. Now I know it is not root rot, the system is squeaky clean and has bleach added as a preventative. I am guessing it is light shock. I turned off the lights for that side and they look like they are recovering. I am going to just run the upper 400 and see how they do.

Old 12-25-2011, 06:22 AM #6
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

So no lights on for an hour and the wilting went away and I have had just the upper 400w light on for about an hour and they seem to be doing fine.

Old 12-25-2011, 08:16 AM #7
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

It has been a couple of hours now with the upper 400w light on and the seem nice and happy, no wilting at all. That was the best Christmas present ever.

Old 12-25-2011, 06:00 PM #8
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Here is the video I promised

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-26-2011, 05:12 AM #9
redspaghetti
love machine

redspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud of
They're looking very happy, the add should be a very fun strains to grow, very rewarding as well... lets get the show growing

happy holiday, major.
cheers
redspaghetti is offline Quote

Old 12-26-2011, 03:56 PM #10
festivus
STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!

festivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud of
Really glad to hear you resolved the wilting! Rock on my brother!

Seed Buyers Beware! Don't waste your money on hype. If you have to buy multiple seed packs to find that "keeper", you're getting ripped off. Every female in a pack of seeds should be a keeper! We've been led to believe that lots of variation in a cross is a good thing, because some vendors would rather you buy several packs of their gear, instead of them actually doing the selections to fix that nag champa or golden clit trait themselves. For hobby growers, pheno hunting is fun. But mono-croppers who grow to pay the bills prefer a consistent product that regularly delivers the desired trait package.
festivus is offline Quote