What's new

4x4 1k SCROG

So like I said in the last post, I was going to start flushing. I did. About 5 days in my friend took a peek and commented that they really need more time. So back on the nutrients they went, but this did leave a lot of follage looking pretty yellow sadly. They're at day ~85 now and not quite ready, the trichromes are still clear...

2/28 - Day 65
picture.php

3/7 - Day 73
picture.php

3/13 - Day 79
picture.php

3/15 - Day 81
picture.php

New post limits are bullshit BTW...

3/19 - Day 85
picture.php

picture.php

I am learning a bit about reading the plants. I am also wondering why the heck they're taking so long. My thoughts on the matter are related to heat and I had some massive issues in the first month of their veg time. Coco + GenHydro using GreatfulHeads method didn't work so well for me, and then the first 2 weeks of 12/12 was under the MH... Who knows - Lets hope the next cycle is closer to 70 than 100 days...

I'm hoping they'll be ready to start flushing this weekend or next week, and harvest 10 days later or so... My veg plants are way way way way too big, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them actually. Maybe no SCROG, but then the bushes are going to be a bitch.. We shall see once the tent is empty!

Does anyone have suggestions for automated watering w organic nutrients?

Latest posts

Latest posts