Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Connoisseur Genetics > Grandoggy Purps / XMas Special Grow

Thread Title Search
Grandoggy Purps / XMas Special Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-18-2011, 07:05 AM #1
woolybear

woolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to all
Grandoggy Purps / XMas Special Grow

Hello ICMag,

Here's another grow thread. I didn't document my last run, and kind of wish I did, heh.

In celebration of ojd's and tru's return, I'm growing 3 beans each of regular (non-fem) Grandoggy Purps and the 2010 XMas Special I bought one year ago (2010).

I just rubbed down my main tent with bleach and emptied it out. The 6 babies are now in there chilling under two 4' T5 lights.

They are currently in party cups. Will move them into 1-gallon cloth grow bags in perlite.

**editing post to insert info:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojd View Post
the gdp are very slow vegers, its just the strain so dont worry about them being slow takes double time to veg my gdp up compared to other strains when i flower them
but it is def worth the wait.. LINK
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojd View Post
the longest chem pheno's will go 10 weeks... an extra flush always brings purple out.
... 67 day of flowering, they have been flushed and fed plain tap water for 14 days and spring water for the last 4 days, after another 3 days of spring water the plants that are ready will come down while the rest continue to get spring water till they are ready. LINK
Here's picture of the young'ins. 10 DAYS OLD:

I believe the GDPs will need a good veg. According to Krunchbubble the XMAS beans have the potential to be 60-day flowerers.

Can't wait to see these plants thrive! Here's a pic of them at birth:

Last edited by woolybear; 01-15-2012 at 11:49 PM..
woolybear is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:22 AM #2
kaneboy

kaneboy is just really nicekaneboy is just really nicekaneboy is just really nicekaneboy is just really nicekaneboy is just really nicekaneboy is just really nicekaneboy is just really nicekaneboy is just really nice
very nice woolybear you will love granddoggy ,definately be watching this
kaneboy is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2011, 03:07 PM #3
ojd
CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

ojd has a reputation beyond reputeojd has a reputation beyond reputeojd has a reputation beyond reputeojd has a reputation beyond reputeojd has a reputation beyond reputeojd has a reputation beyond reputeojd has a reputation beyond reputeojd has a reputation beyond reputeojd has a reputation beyond reputeojd has a reputation beyond reputeojd has a reputation beyond repute
going to be alot of fun bro

il be along for the ride

peace

Old 12-18-2011, 03:20 PM #4
archie123
crazy armed old hippy

archie123 is a jewel in the rougharchie123 is a jewel in the rougharchie123 is a jewel in the rougharchie123 is a jewel in the rougharchie123 is a jewel in the rougharchie123 is a jewel in the rougharchie123 is a jewel in the rougharchie123 is a jewel in the rough
you are going to love the x-mas spcl..hooked up for a looky

wooly,fine business...

A1

LIVE FREE OR DIE/stoned
archie123 is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2011, 08:00 PM #5
the gnome

the gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud of
everyone loves a purple grow wb
I'll keep tabs on your xmas special grow
I have some GDoggyP fems about 2 weeks old now

Last edited by the gnome; 12-18-2011 at 09:58 PM..
the gnome is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2011, 09:50 PM #6
PeterGriffin843

PeterGriffin843 will become famous soon enoughPeterGriffin843 will become famous soon enough
i had my eye on those beans i will definately be sticking around to see.

Old 12-20-2011, 02:23 AM #7
woolybear

woolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to all
Day 11 from Seed

Here's a picture one day later:

You can see the first row GDP's fat indica leaves forming. Pretty cool!

They are in my main tent with a 300w LED and about 100w of CFLs/T5.
woolybear is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:04 AM #8
truecannabliss
Selection is art

truecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud of
Looking good bro, love the colour of LED's.......my T5 is busted so may be time to invest in one soon, what do you think of their veg growth?
truecannabliss is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2011, 01:33 PM #9
killerweed31
Smile Vs Cry

killerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to behold
baby look'n so sweet wb...ill be watching this run!!
i hope to try grow gdp soon at my next run in gennary...can't wait grower!!!
have a high xmas and happy new year lol!!!

Noreason genetic test :CHOCOTONIC S1 (chocolope x dieseltonic)https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273925
the CHOCOLOPE project https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=252709
Fast Nevilles,critical+,sour d. x og kush,white w. x big bud...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=213212
Sour kush,bubba kush,critical+...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=191789
White rhino vs Red cherry berry..https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=186433
My auto's 3d...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=165702
C99 vs Deep strawberry dieselhttps://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=216458
the chem experienze: Chemd.ibl, Powerdog, haze/skunk#1 https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=224243

Release yourself

The real ******* c-walk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NNhf...e=results_main
killerweed31 is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2011, 07:18 PM #10
GP73LPC
Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/Bean Gatherer

GP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud of
i'm in
GP73LPC is offline Quote