Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Test Grows ~ New Varieties > Old Scratch

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Royal Queen Seeds
Old Scratch Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-14-2011, 01:32 PM #1
MeltingPOT

MeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant future
Old Scratch

A little chuckin' went on this Spring and the result was a bunch of LIOSxLuciferOG beans. The Lucifer will (hopefully) add some legs and some vigor to the LIOS clone. She is stubby and can be a little SSSSLLLOOOOWWWWW and not stretchy enough. At the same time, LIOS may keep the Lucifer a bit more contained and less floppy while dropping flowering times a bit, too. I have 12 that are in 1 gallons and will be flipped within the next 10-12 days. I'm looking for nice Indicas that bring on the Limey-Earth flavor of the LIOS.

The name OldScratch (the Devil), was given by Accessndx. He knows the LIOS better than anyone and if we're lucky he'll chime in with some info on her.

Here are the parents.
LIOS

LuciferOG

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2011, 01:39 PM #2
groady-ho
as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my seeming unceasing predilection for stupidity

groady-ho is a glorious beacon of lightgroady-ho is a glorious beacon of lightgroady-ho is a glorious beacon of lightgroady-ho is a glorious beacon of lightgroady-ho is a glorious beacon of lightgroady-ho is a glorious beacon of lightgroady-ho is a glorious beacon of lightgroady-ho is a glorious beacon of lightgroady-ho is a glorious beacon of lightgroady-ho is a glorious beacon of lightgroady-ho is a glorious beacon of light
what is lios? never heard of..ty..

I find it to be a staggering irony, the fact that the enemy most often faced throughout our life on this planet—the foe to which we consciously or subconsciously attribute the most power—is our own self!..yours truly..
groady-ho is offline Quote

Old 12-14-2011, 02:00 PM #3
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great MP..nice images too..DD

Macro Images by myself and others
DoobieDuck is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2011, 02:50 PM #4
cobcoop
Puttin flame to fire

cobcoop has much to be proud ofcobcoop has much to be proud ofcobcoop has much to be proud ofcobcoop has much to be proud ofcobcoop has much to be proud ofcobcoop has much to be proud ofcobcoop has much to be proud ofcobcoop has much to be proud ofcobcoop has much to be proud ofcobcoop has much to be proud ofcobcoop has much to be proud of
Tagged up homie. You know I'll be watchin!

cobcoop is offline Quote

Old 12-14-2011, 11:31 PM #5
MeltingPOT

MeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant future
A couple different looks. This was before they were put in one gallons.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:35 PM #6
Brother Bear
Simple kynd of man

Brother Bear has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Bear has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Bear has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Bear has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Bear has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Bear has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Bear has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Bear has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Bear has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Bear has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Oh i am excited to see how these turn out

Quote:
Originally Posted by groady-ho View Post
what is lios? never heard of..ty..
Long Island Old School

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th View Post
I am not a medical patient, and I am sure to fuck not complacent with any bullshit laws.

Brother Bear is offline Quote

Old 12-14-2011, 11:44 PM #7
rasputin
The Mad Monk

rasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant future
Veddy niiiice!

Old 12-15-2011, 10:15 AM #8
guest121295

Indeed! My Lucifers are huge and real stinky, they smell like the CC only bigger.I can see why you'd throw something in to tone down the stretch.They smell strong, even at 24 days of 12/12 they reek.Can't wait to see the end results, MP always comes through with the goods.

Old 12-15-2011, 10:21 AM #9
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond repute
man your shit is always so healthy looking man. sounds like a killer cross. i know peeps love that long island old school. your cross sounds mouth watering bro. t a g g e d!

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2011, 12:22 PM #10
MeltingPOT

Me too, Bear!!!

Rasp

Chaco, you saw what the HA did to that Lucy, real leggy...I'm going to hope that we find some nice bushy girls in this mix. Look in the vault, you probably already have OldScratch beans in there

Phil, I say it all the time...YOU DA MAN.