Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Treating Cancer with Cannabis - patient is 7 year old Boxer Dog

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Next Light Systems for LED lights
Treating Cancer with Cannabis - patient is 7 year old Boxer Dog Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2011, 10:40 PM #1
Guest 26753

Treating Cancer with Cannabis - patient is 7 year old Boxer Dog

Using Cannabis Oil (THC) to treat cancer (Mast Cell Tumor) in a 7 year old Boxer. The tumor is nearly completely gone after 30 days of topical application. Owners report that as of the last few days they have started to see positive changes in his demeanor and alertness. He's started eating normal amounts of food again over the past couple days and has not vomited since Dec 3rd. Oral doses started on Nov 28th, topical application began on Nov 10th.

Pics are courtesy of my good friend Dr Bob Melamede.

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:17 AM #2
Hydro-Soil
Banned

Hydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud of
Awesome!

Are you using Holy Anointing Oil or just heat activated hash oil?

Absolutely amazing shit, eh?

Stay Safe!
Hydro-Soil is offline Quote

Old 12-13-2011, 12:27 AM #3
GP73LPC
Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/Bean Gatherer

GP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud of
that's awesome...
GP73LPC is offline Quote

Old 12-13-2011, 12:30 AM #4
krunchbubble
Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad At, Just Be Patient....

krunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivor
rick simpson oil?

Starlite Optilux 600 Watt LED Grow -
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=326690
krunchbubble is online now Quote

Old 12-13-2011, 01:09 AM #5
Hydro-Soil
Banned

Hydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by krunchbubble View Post
rick simpson oil?
== Heat activated hash oil.

HAO is simpson oil or other kief/concentrate mixed with cinnamon oils and myrrh gum.

Hydro-Soil is offline Quote

Old 12-13-2011, 02:16 AM #6
Guest 26753

This was a high CBD pure non-decarboxylated extract that was applied topically to the cancer. The owner of the dog is Jay Favel.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:28 AM #7
GP73LPC
Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/Bean Gatherer

GP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud of
is this published any where on the net?

besides this thread...

would love to share this with family and friends...
GP73LPC is offline Quote

Old 12-13-2011, 02:40 AM #8
Guest 26753

This was sent to me by Dr Bob Melamede, who had it initially posted to his page at Facebook by the dog's owner. Pls feel free to share this.

Old 12-13-2011, 04:33 PM #9
SetHeh
Banned

SetHeh is just really niceSetHeh is just really niceSetHeh is just really niceSetHeh is just really niceSetHeh is just really niceSetHeh is just really niceSetHeh is just really niceSetHeh is just really niceSetHeh is just really niceSetHeh is just really niceSetHeh is just really nice
This is very good news. I'm happy for the owner & for the dog. I also regret I hadn't begun growing MJ sooner. I could have saved my labrador's life.
SetHeh is offline Quote

Old 12-13-2011, 04:53 PM #10
rives
Inveterate Tinkerer

rives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant future
Great post! This handsome fellow on my left had a mast cell tumor about a year ago, which I had surgically removed. I didn't realize what it was until I pointed it out to the vet at his yearly exam, and had it taken off the same day. I started researching cannabis oil as a treatment afterwards and found very little information regarding it's usage on dogs or mast cell tumors. Thanks for posting this.
rives is offline Quote