Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Treating Cancer with Cannabis - patient is 7 year old Boxer Dog

Thread Title Search    
Click for great deals at Seedbay
 Treating Cancer with Cannabis - patient is 7 year old Boxer Dog Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2011, 10:40 PM   #1
Guest 26753

Treating Cancer with Cannabis - patient is 7 year old Boxer Dog

Using Cannabis Oil (THC) to treat cancer (Mast Cell Tumor) in a 7 year old Boxer. The tumor is nearly completely gone after 30 days of topical application. Owners report that as of the last few days they have started to see positive changes in his demeanor and alertness. He's started eating normal amounts of food again over the past couple days and has not vomited since Dec 3rd. Oral doses started on Nov 28th, topical application began on Nov 10th.

Pics are courtesy of my good friend Dr Bob Melamede.

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:17 AM   #2
Hydro-Soil
Banned

Hydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivor
Awesome!

Are you using Holy Anointing Oil or just heat activated hash oil?

Absolutely amazing shit, eh?

Stay Safe!
Hydro-Soil jest offline   Quote

Old 12-13-2011, 12:27 AM   #3
GP73LPC
Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/Bean Gatherer

GP73LPC is a survivorGP73LPC is a survivorGP73LPC is a survivorGP73LPC is a survivorGP73LPC is a survivorGP73LPC is a survivorGP73LPC is a survivorGP73LPC is a survivorGP73LPC is a survivorGP73LPC is a survivorGP73LPC is a survivor
that's awesome...
GP73LPC jest offline   Quote

Old 12-13-2011, 12:30 AM   #4
krunchbubble
Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad At, Just Be Patient....

krunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivor
rick simpson oil?

krunchbubble jest offline   Quote

Old 12-13-2011, 01:09 AM   #5
Hydro-Soil
Banned

Hydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by krunchbubble View Post
rick simpson oil?
== Heat activated hash oil.

HAO is simpson oil or other kief/concentrate mixed with cinnamon oils and myrrh gum.

Hydro-Soil jest offline   Quote

Old 12-13-2011, 02:16 AM   #6
Guest 26753

This was a high CBD pure non-decarboxylated extract that was applied topically to the cancer. The owner of the dog is Jay Favel.

Old 12-13-2011, 02:28 AM   #7
GP73LPC
Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/Bean Gatherer

GP73LPC is a survivorGP73LPC is a survivorGP73LPC is a survivorGP73LPC is a survivorGP73LPC is a survivorGP73LPC is a survivorGP73LPC is a survivorGP73LPC is a survivorGP73LPC is a survivorGP73LPC is a survivorGP73LPC is a survivor
is this published any where on the net?

besides this thread...

would love to share this with family and friends...
GP73LPC jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:40 AM   #8
Guest 26753

This was sent to me by Dr Bob Melamede, who had it initially posted to his page at Facebook by the dog's owner. Pls feel free to share this.

Old 12-13-2011, 04:33 PM   #9
SetHeh
Banned

SetHeh has a brilliant futureSetHeh has a brilliant futureSetHeh has a brilliant futureSetHeh has a brilliant futureSetHeh has a brilliant futureSetHeh has a brilliant futureSetHeh has a brilliant futureSetHeh has a brilliant futureSetHeh has a brilliant futureSetHeh has a brilliant futureSetHeh has a brilliant future
This is very good news. I'm happy for the owner & for the dog. I also regret I hadn't begun growing MJ sooner. I could have saved my labrador's life.
SetHeh jest offline   Quote

Old 12-13-2011, 04:53 PM   #10
rives
Inveterate Tinkerer

rives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivor
Great post! This handsome fellow on my left had a mast cell tumor about a year ago, which I had surgically removed. I didn't realize what it was until I pointed it out to the vet at his yearly exam, and had it taken off the same day. I started researching cannabis oil as a treatment afterwards and found very little information regarding it's usage on dogs or mast cell tumors. Thanks for posting this.
rives jest online   Quote

Old 12-13-2011, 08:23 PM   #11
eloquentsoution

eloquentsoution is a name known to alleloquentsoution is a name known to alleloquentsoution is a name known to alleloquentsoution is a name known to alleloquentsoution is a name known to alleloquentsoution is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydro-Soil View Post
== Heat activated hash oil.

HAO is simpson oil or other kief/concentrate mixed with cinnamon oils and myrrh gum.

close. when i formulated HAO, it was done for hash oil, whatever the extraction method is preferred. i have found the refluxed extractions to contain significant wax, which makes it almost impossible to get a homogeneous solution, unless winterized. quick washes result in a cleaner product, easier to combine. iso is even more aggressive. butane extractions produce a much cleaner end product, however, i winterize them as well, before formulating.

interestingly, a skunk pharm associate has a pit/lab mix that developed cancer in his mouth. they had just paid for two hip surgeries, but the vet said just make him comfortable. my friend fed him HAO for two months. the dog is cancer free and playing as a happy 6 year old.

with this in mind i have formulated Holy Dog Shit. at 1/2 strength as that is what i found best suited to sedate my 40 lb Auzzie after surgery. her sire is taking HDS now as he is aging. her grand mother, diagnosed with doggie alzheimers, took it to death.

i love seeing posts like this!
eloquentsoution jest offline   Quote

Old 12-13-2011, 08:45 PM   #12
smokefrogg

smokefrogg has much to be proud ofsmokefrogg has much to be proud ofsmokefrogg has much to be proud ofsmokefrogg has much to be proud ofsmokefrogg has much to be proud ofsmokefrogg has much to be proud ofsmokefrogg has much to be proud ofsmokefrogg has much to be proud ofsmokefrogg has much to be proud of
that is very cool, my mom has a pit/husky mix that has these all over her body, she is 11 years old, the vet said they are inside as well and eventually she will die from it as there are just way too many to remove, so the last year or so my mom has been feeding the dog a couple grams of trim along with her food each day, the tumors have been slowly dropping in size and some are just gone, the dog has a lot more energy and can actually get up and move around by herself, she will walk around for fun it seems rather than just when she needs food or to go to the bathroom, she used to be in so much pain just trying to get out to go potty poor girl....anyways this is an inspiration to see, thank you so much for sharing this! i bet a more concentrated formula would benefit this poor old girl

Old 12-13-2011, 08:59 PM   #13
Hundred Gram Oz
Our Work is Never Over

Hundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivorHundred Gram Oz is a survivor
That is amazing, thanks for posting SM! So for tumor treatment it is best to use cannabis which is higher in CBD? What role does THC play in the treatment of cancer, if any?
HGO

Vertical Donut
Current

Coco DTW Grow Tips From HGO
HGO vs ICMag Finished
Multi Strain 3600w Stacked Grow Finished
Vertical Coco Stacked 600's Finished
Multi Strain Vertical Coco Finished
Benefits of Vertical Growing
Tutorial: How to build your own secure lamp holder for a stacked bulb vertical grow
SSSDH Grow Report *****

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
Hundred Gram Oz jest online   Quote

Old 12-13-2011, 09:04 PM   #14
offthehook

offthehook is a splendid one to beholdoffthehook is a splendid one to beholdoffthehook is a splendid one to beholdoffthehook is a splendid one to beholdoffthehook is a splendid one to beholdoffthehook is a splendid one to beholdoffthehook is a splendid one to behold
I've seen pigeon egg size lumps shrink to peanut size absesses in just a week on my barzoi/ malamute mix. (stomach cancer)

Twice daily, I only stuffed some bud in a chunk of butter so the dog would swallow it down without hesitation.

It never got smaller then a peanut, but the speed in wich it got reduced was stunning to say the least.

The dog eventually died at age 13, due to a stubborn cancer spreading out from the bladder.

The weed then, at least helped her "going out" in peace.
offthehook jest offline   Quote

Old 12-13-2011, 09:04 PM   #15
Brother Bear
Simple kynd of man

Brother Bear is a survivorBrother Bear is a survivorBrother Bear is a survivorBrother Bear is a survivorBrother Bear is a survivorBrother Bear is a survivorBrother Bear is a survivorBrother Bear is a survivorBrother Bear is a survivorBrother Bear is a survivorBrother Bear is a survivor
Thank you for posting this awesome news

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th View Post
I am not a medical patient, and I am sure to fuck not complacent with any bullshit laws.

FREE GYPSY

Brother Bear jest offline   Quote