You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Growers Forums > Grow Diaries > poppp goes the prophet

Thread Title Search    
Click to Upgrade your account
 poppp goes the prophet Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2012, 05:24 PM   #46
Adrift

Adrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivor
vanilla moon- thanks for stopping in! im curious to see how the mutant turns out aswell. cant wait to see your pics

OPT- i did not have any weird prophet plants, just the block head had a few weird leaves n such, my prophets are all very uniform at this point

thanks for stopping in !!!

.............................. .............................. ...........

alright, now i snapped a few pics before the lights go out, hope you all like!

^the lot, really growing fast now, gonna start flowering these on mon or tues i thinksssss

^prophet getting FAT

^blockhead mutant..... we will see what comes out of this girl

have a nice day everyone!

Adrift jest offline   Quote

Old 01-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #47
guest3854

Digging tha show, A. If I can make a recommendation, veg tha twisted individual a bit longer, may benefit... Very nice, healthy thangs thus far...

Steele

Old 01-11-2012, 11:06 PM   #48
Adrift

Adrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivor
thanks for popping in steele! i might just veg her a tad longer then maybe she will grow out of her mutant mode, either way im happy, sure im gonna find a keeper here

or 2.

Old 01-16-2012, 01:31 AM   #49
Adrift

getting there

Old 01-16-2012, 11:58 AM   #50
stone_edd

stone_edd is a jewel in the roughstone_edd is a jewel in the roughstone_edd is a jewel in the roughstone_edd is a jewel in the rough
Hey Adrif they're looking very healthy and growing really fast, must be loving all that light you're giving them. All the best.
stone_edd jest offline   Quote

Old 01-16-2012, 06:54 PM   #51
Adrift

thanks stone edd- although they love the 600, i think they want more haha

Old 01-18-2012, 04:14 AM   #52
Adrift

^blockhead

^prophet

Old 01-23-2012, 12:16 AM   #53
yortbogey
Only know you've been HIGH, when your feeling LOW...

yortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivor
yortbogey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
prophet looking proper....probably poised for perfection.......swEEt

Old 01-28-2012, 03:32 AM   #54
Adrift

^blockhead- pretty sure its a female but not 100 percent.

^my blockhead mutant, is 100 percent a female, so curious to see how this smoke is

^prophet female!!!!!

soo thats all the females that are showing themselves as of now, i will update what happens when it happens!

pce

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:04 PM   #55
OPT
On a long strange trip.....

OPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to behold
Overwater a bit there with your coco, little droopy...mine are similar but because i have to keep the in a spot that doesn't have the most ideal temps...a little cooler than I'd like them to be.

OPT
Don't play the victim role today, and don't blame others, fate, the universe or whatever for the difficulties you face from time to time. Every problem has a solution, and the solving of problems is the beginning of real success.

Very good thread about growing reefer!~
Part 2: Training: Here...

What is training?

Excellent Compost Tea Thread

So, You Want To Make A Brewer?

How to identify plant nutrient deficiencies (Video)

Simple drying/curing article by DJ Short.

Breeding Basics by DJ Short

Compliant to state laws, 100% medically grown

OPT jest offline   Quote

Old 01-30-2012, 04:02 AM   #56
Adrift

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPT View Post
Overwater a bit there with your coco, little droopy...mine are similar but because i have to keep the in a spot that doesn't have the most ideal temps...a little cooler than I'd like them to be.

OPT

i just snapped the pic with lights out, they where asleep... not overwatered, thanks for your input tho

Old 02-04-2012, 06:13 AM   #57
Adrift

a few shots

^blockhead female

^prophet female

.. so out of the 4 prophets i only got 1 female, which looks like its gonna be very nice! and i got 1 male that has the most insaine foul oder ive ever smelt on a male, so i will be using this pollen mos def

and if the female is not the one , i still have 6 more seeds which should be female since this half the pack was pretty much all males...

and i got 2 females out of the 4 blockheads..
1 being very nice sturdy plant, other being mutant..

i will be flipping these in 2 weeks more the likely...

take care !!!

Old 02-04-2012, 10:02 AM   #58
seedee

doin well adrift . you are gonna love those prophets . that is some of the most beautiful buds i have ever grown . and solid rocks for the blockhead

Old 02-04-2012, 06:41 PM   #59
Adrift

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedee View Post
doin well adrift . you are gonna love those prophets . that is some of the most beautiful buds i have ever grown . and solid rocks for the blockhead

thanks seedee! you just got me even more excited!!! i cant wait to flip the switch and let it ride

Old 02-15-2012, 02:52 AM   #60
Adrift

^prophet female

^blockhead female- its so weird, cause this plant is purple, but its getting the proper ph, and is growing vigorously.. nice lush green leaves but the undersides are purple... when i rub the stem, im in heaven! such a nice smell... really excited to start flowering this one

thats it for now

happy valentines day everyone