You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Growers Forums > Grow Diaries > poppp goes the prophet

Thread Title Search    
Click to download IC Magazine Issue #5
 poppp goes the prophet Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2011, 05:18 PM   #31
seedee

Nice lookin lings Adrift. Can't wait to see some full on prophet and blockheads.

Old 12-26-2011, 12:27 AM   #32
Adrift

Adrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivor
xmas update

happy xmas you grindhouse fans! im here with a few photo's of my progress with the prophet and blockhead.... i cant wait to smoke these things! haha

^prophet

^blockhead ibl

stay safe and have a great xmas everyone!

Adrift jest offline   Quote

Old 12-28-2011, 03:53 AM   #33
Adrift

Adrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivor

^thats all the seeds i have sprouted right now, blockheads-prophets-and B.O.G sour bubble.

^prophet.... i zoomed in on this photo and i already see thc.. i cannot wait to see what this plant has in store for me

^blockhead ibl- really have no idea what to expect from her, ive done alot of research but i still feel like im not really sure what im getting in for with this one... and thats not a bad thing

welll that will do it for tonight! time to continue burning down some fiaaa

later everyone

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-28-2011, 04:34 AM   #34
wantaknow
ruger 500

wantaknow has a brilliant futurewantaknow has a brilliant futurewantaknow has a brilliant futurewantaknow has a brilliant futurewantaknow has a brilliant futurewantaknow has a brilliant futurewantaknow has a brilliant futurewantaknow has a brilliant futurewantaknow has a brilliant futurewantaknow has a brilliant futurewantaknow has a brilliant future
i heard a neat trick puit some sand paper in the bottom of a match box drop yer seeds in and shake around a bit seems worth a try

Old 12-28-2011, 07:20 PM   #35
OPT
On a long strange trip.....

OPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to behold
I had no problem with my seeds in a damp paper towel in a plastic baggy. Took about 2.5 days and I got 12/12 on my seeds germinating. other then accidentally manhandling one of them too much when planting them, everything is well here as well!

OPT
Don't play the victim role today, and don't blame others, fate, the universe or whatever for the difficulties you face from time to time. Every problem has a solution, and the solving of problems is the beginning of real success.

Very good thread about growing reefer!~
Part 2: Training: Here...

What is training?

Excellent Compost Tea Thread

So, You Want To Make A Brewer?

How to identify plant nutrient deficiencies (Video)

Simple drying/curing article by DJ Short.

Breeding Basics by DJ Short

Compliant to state laws, 100% medically grown

OPT jest offline   Quote

Old 12-28-2011, 11:47 PM   #36
Adrift

i got great results aswell, all popped right in a glass of water withing 48 hours

Old 12-30-2011, 02:31 AM   #37
Adrift

^ my fav prophet as of now

Old 01-03-2012, 01:02 AM   #38
Adrift

^blockhead

^prophet

they have been under 600 watts for a few days now and are finally starting to really grow.. yayyyyy

later everyone

Old 01-03-2012, 04:41 PM   #39
the gnome

the gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivor
looking good adrift
I bet they are soaking up the 600w
won't be long and they will be taking off!

People can show me all the light graphs they want.... I go off 20 +yrs personal growing experience

vapedg13
the gnome jest offline   Quote

Old 01-06-2012, 04:31 PM   #40
Adrift

thanks gnome, they are really starting to grow now! ill have to snap some pics in the next day or 2

Old 01-09-2012, 03:33 AM   #41
Adrift

1-8-12

hey ppls, my grindhouse gear is really starting to veg now, so i snapped some pics of whats going on..

i just transplanted them to 1 gallon grow bags last night. so there sitting in there new homes with some food, doing there thing

^there are 3 sour bubbles up front, excuse those for this thread
far back, 4 bh, middle row is prophet

^prophet

^blockhead

soo that will be it for now, later everyone

Old 01-09-2012, 09:06 PM   #42
seedee

beautiful . how tall ya goin. wow you got a tweaker blockhead like mine second from the left.

Old 01-10-2012, 06:54 AM   #43
Adrift

ya i sure do! she is mutant of some sort, gonna see what it turns out like. haha. um im not gonna veg um to much longer, just long enough to get cuts then off to flower

thanks for stopping in

Old 01-10-2012, 06:09 PM   #44
vanilla moon

vanilla moon is just really nicevanilla moon is just really nicevanilla moon is just really nicevanilla moon is just really nice
i'll post pics when i can, lost my camera charger... one of my blockheads is a super mutant... crinkly to the max and super slow developing.. i'm going to flower it, but as far as keepin her its a no way.. don't need any more laggers around my cab.. sour bubble is slow enough for me..

looks good adrift, those prophet leaves lookin fat.. can't wait to see them progress

Old 01-11-2012, 05:22 AM   #45
OPT
On a long strange trip.....

OPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to behold
Adrift,

Did any of your prophet seedlings only have 1 seedling leaf? One of mine did.

Another one of my prophets had both seedling leaves on one side, and another seedling has alternating ...not branches, but leaf sets. Where normally the two leaves start at the same apex, there is only one....weird shit.

Any of this shit sound like a trait on a killer pheno Steele or Bobby?

OPT
Don't play the victim role today, and don't blame others, fate, the universe or whatever for the difficulties you face from time to time. Every problem has a solution, and the solving of problems is the beginning of real success.

Very good thread about growing reefer!~
Part 2: Training: Here...

What is training?

Excellent Compost Tea Thread

So, You Want To Make A Brewer?

How to identify plant nutrient deficiencies (Video)

Simple drying/curing article by DJ Short.

Breeding Basics by DJ Short

Compliant to state laws, 100% medically grown

OPT jest offline   Quote