You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > poppp goes the prophet

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
poppp goes the prophet Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2011, 08:35 AM #21
Grimr3efer

Grimr3efer has a spectacular aura aboutGrimr3efer has a spectacular aura aboutGrimr3efer has a spectacular aura aboutGrimr3efer has a spectacular aura aboutGrimr3efer has a spectacular aura about
Looking damn fine Adrift. I'll just got the last 3 pacs off SB. I'll be stopping by to check out your progress. I'll bee going outdoor with mine next season.
Grimr3efer is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2011, 03:59 AM #22
Adrift

Adrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to behold
look forward to seeing your shots grimr3efer
Adrift is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2011, 02:29 PM #23
paladin420
FACILITATOR

paladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant future
Lookin Marvey A...good stuff..droppin my new ones and will be usin the cup o water method..wild ass temp swings here right now also...

Old 12-18-2011, 02:33 PM #24
Ultra Current

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrift View Post
hey everyone, snapped a couple shots of my prophet babies!

also i have a few blockhead up out of the coco, but i didnt snap any pics of those yet, prolly will in a day or 2

well, here are the pics! later

Beautiful seedlings!

Old 12-18-2011, 03:49 PM #25
Adrift

Adrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to behold
thanks everyone
Adrift is offline Quote

Old 12-21-2011, 04:16 AM #26
Adrift

on are way you grindhouse fans!

^blockhead IBl joins the party-

soon soon soon!!!

pce everyone
Adrift is offline Quote

Old 12-21-2011, 10:49 PM #27
OPT
On a long strange trip.....

OPT is a jewel in the roughOPT is a jewel in the roughOPT is a jewel in the roughOPT is a jewel in the roughOPT is a jewel in the roughOPT is a jewel in the roughOPT is a jewel in the rough
Canna Coco you use it looks like, no?

I just threw all 12 of my prophets in a paper towel earlier today. Damp paper towel into a unsealed plastic baggy, then put on top of the fridge, works like a charm!

OPT
Don't play the victim role today, and don't blame others, fate, the universe or whatever for the difficulties you face from time to time. Every problem has a solution, and the solving of problems is the beginning of real success.

Very good thread about growing reefer!~
Part 2: Training: Here...

What is training?

Excellent Compost Tea Thread

So, You Want To Make A Brewer?

How to identify plant nutrient deficiencies (Video)

Simple drying/curing article by DJ Short.

Breeding Basics by DJ Short

Compliant to state laws, 100% medically grown

OPT is offline Quote

Old 12-25-2011, 01:43 AM #28
Adrift

hey OPT, you are correct, canna coco forsure!

take care and enjoy those prophets
Adrift is offline Quote

Old 12-25-2011, 01:52 AM #29
Bobby Stainless
"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"

Bobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant future
Looking good bud.

Can't wait to start seeing all these Prophets and Blockheads kicking ass.
In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.
Bobby Stainless is offline Quote

Old 12-25-2011, 04:52 PM #30
Adrift

thanks bobby! ill snap some more pics later, my blockheads are getting pretty big for being so small

i cant wait to see everyones grow logs on these aswell! gonna be even more frost here on ic

later everyone!
Adrift is offline Quote