Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Growers Forums > Grow Diaries > poppp goes the prophet

Thread Title Search    
Visit Sensi Seeds For all your Genetic Needs!
 poppp goes the prophet Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2011, 12:56 AM   #1
Adrift

Adrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivor
poppp goes the prophet

hello everyone! this will be my first grindhouse grow and i am very excited!

right now i have 5 prophet seedling that just cracked...5/5 ,germ rate = 100 percent.

i also have blockhead IBL that will be here any day that i plan on popping aswell!

soo take a look at these cute little babies

all nestled together so cute like hahah

if your interested in my setup and other strains im running please check out my grow diary

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226262

.............................. .............................. .............................. .

i will post updates here along the way of the prophet and blockhead so i hope you enjoy

later and happy growing
Adrift jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
the gnome

the gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivor
looks like butta drift
how long did you let yours soak before they cracked?

People can show me all the light graphs they want.... I go off 20 +yrs personal growing experience

vapedg13
the gnome jest online   Quote

Old 12-09-2011, 06:34 PM   #3
Adrift

Adrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivorAdrift is a survivor
48 hours and i had like 3 out of 5 tails. the 3rd day they where all popped

Old 12-09-2011, 07:08 PM   #4
Guest 88950

Tagged..............very nice strain selection and space in your gro log.

ill be lurking here and there

Old 12-09-2011, 09:11 PM   #5
Adrift

thanks supersilverhaze! enjoy the show

Old 12-09-2011, 10:45 PM   #6
Bobby Stainless
"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"

Bobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivor
Good stuff.

Looking forward to seeing what you get!
In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.
Bobby Stainless jest offline   Quote

Old 12-10-2011, 12:55 AM   #7
the gnome

the gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivorthe gnome is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrift View Post
48 hours and i had like 3 out of 5 tails. the 3rd day they where all popped
yeah I thought the hulls were a bit thick on the prophets, i had tails after 24hrs in water and 12hrs in towels with the BH IBL.
I did 24 hrs with prophet then into wet towels and I still have some that haven't cracked yet.
should of let em soak longer.

People can show me all the light graphs they want.... I go off 20 +yrs personal growing experience

vapedg13

Old 12-10-2011, 01:20 AM   #8
Adrift

thanks for stopping in bobby!!

the gnome- i just let them sit in the cup of water on a heat pad for 3 days and i had tails!!
the temps are to weird right now for me to try the paper towel method, to hard to keep it right temps! but the cup of water worked like a charm!! i look forward to seeing shots of your plants! take care

Old 12-13-2011, 07:53 AM   #9
vanilla moon

vanilla moon is just really nicevanilla moon is just really nicevanilla moon is just really nicevanilla moon is just really nice
my prophets didnt crack.... :( i only dropped a few in, so i still have plenty to spare, i think that these seeds could do with a good scuff from some sandpaper, they seen to have a tougher hull, as my blockhead seemed to come out of the shell rather effortlessly

Old 12-13-2011, 07:59 AM   #10
Ultra Current

Tagged!

I'm still waiting on my packs. Hopefully they will arrive this week. Hope you find some gems!

Old 12-13-2011, 04:44 PM   #11
Adrift

vanilla moon- did you drop them in a glass of water or use the paper towel method or what???

ultra current-good luck !!! hope you find some winners

soo ill snap some pics later but all 5 prophets are out of there shell and standing! so cute

and i got some blockheads that just had a few tails sprout so into coco those will go either today or tom....

c you guys soon

Old 12-13-2011, 06:53 PM   #12
the gnome

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilla moon View Post
my prophets didnt crack.... :( i only dropped a few in, so i still have plenty to spare, i think that these seeds could do with a good scuff from some sandpaper, they seen to have a tougher hull, as my blockhead seemed to come out of the shell rather effortlessly
same with mine moon, I have a few that cracked but didn't push the tail out. I got 2 paks of prophet and 1 BH
I started 4 BHs in water,
all cracked pushed tails out, put em into soil up and running in less than 5 days flat!
prophets seem to be a different story
out of a pak prophets only 3 are up, I started 5 more prophets today in water. i see theres more BH on the bay and prophet, I may have to snag another pak of BH.

crap! that was quick.
the BH is gone,there were probably 3 packs about an hour ago and I thought about snaggin one mo.
thats what ya get for thniking and not doing..
just as well, I think mob boss and dmt are coming down the pipeline soon

just checked and had one more prophet break ground after being in soil for a week!
so I have 4 up, 4 stillin towels

vapedg13

Last edited by the gnome; 12-13-2011 at 07:24 PM..

Old 12-13-2011, 07:00 PM   #13
vanilla moon

vanilla moon is just really nicevanilla moon is just really nicevanilla moon is just really nicevanilla moon is just really nice
i just dropped mine in water... they've been soaking for a week, so i'm going to have to toss em, doesnt look like its gonna happen... gonna pick up some sandpaper today and give a few a nice scuff before i try again...

my blockheads' cotyledons are soaking up rays as we speal

Old 12-13-2011, 07:28 PM   #14
Adrift

sorry to hear that vanilla! they do seem to be hardy little seeds that remind me of sour bubble, which is a hard little booger to germ! but maybe the sandpaper will help ya out! good luck!!!!!

Old 12-13-2011, 08:23 PM   #15
guest3854

Adrift, patiently watching...

VM, we'll git'cha some more to fuck wit...

Steele